50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She picked up not one to share but TWO bags of candy (one each for her and mark) since they are going back to the shred next week.

So they are going to eat one bag each prior to the shred.

That just proves right there that they have learned nothing. Gorge yourself until you go back to actively trying to lose weight.

This plan will work perfectly for them with NEXT level. Because in their minds, every few weeks they get to stuff themselves. What an absolutely idiotic thing to do. They are wasting so much time and MONEY.

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her Trader Joe's haul makes absolutely zero sense. Aren't they moving super soon? Filling up the freezer makes sense to me. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: was Rose the one paying for everything since demanding all the things in the cart?
    Dumbest haul to date.

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SophiaPetrillo @ 9/4/2024, 01:36) 
    Her Trader Joe's haul makes absolutely zero sense. Aren't they moving super soon? Filling up the freezer makes sense to me. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon: was Rose the one paying for everything since demanding all the things in the cart?
    Dumbest haul to date.

The demanding stuff is so crazy. I’m doing a Walmart pickup and my son asked for another ice pack because ours got a hole.
    I make sure he has snacks and things, but he rarely asks for junk from the store other than gum (which his teacher allows in class and helps him focus).

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well in Roses defense, her father was the one who went out of his way to point out the large container of peanut butter cups.

The brains between the two parents, i have to question at all times.

Didn’t Vanessa JUST say the other day that she didn’t want to make the rolo cookies for the kids because they got a ton of candy at the grandparents house on Easter?? What parent goes and buys their kids a bucket of chocolate a week after Easter!!!!!!

Why do Vanessa and Timmy enjoying pushing their children into unhealthy lifestyles?!?

And does 10 year old rose “need” a hair mask and hair serum?? She just got a ton of crap on Easter!

These kids have serious nerve. Hanging around the house all day doing Jack squat and then ….i want i want i want.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 8/4/2024, 18:42) 
    This….

I never thought this before. But…

I’m wondering if Lemon is on the spectrum. Seriously. No disrespect at all if she is. But this is not something a typical 40 year old would share at all But DEFINITELY NOT Every single day. It’s absolutely redundant!

“Moved load to dryer “

There is nothing about these posts that is necessary, helpful, inspiring or influential…. They are actually embarrassing and should be worrisome to her husband and parents. If my husband told me every single day that he moved the wash to the dryer, it would be an extreme concern to me. What makes it even worse is that she is taking the time out to record this, caption what she is doing even tho the video is self explanatory and then posting it. DAILY!

I think Vanessa needs someone to step in and care for her mental well being!!!

Maybe she does this to show Marky Mark she is useful, in some weird way. 🤷🏻‍♀️

6.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/4/2024, 02:21) 
    These kids have serious nerve. Hanging around the house all day doing Jack squat and then ….i want i want i want.

Monkey see, monkey do. That's basically all Vanessa does all day only she can buy, buy, buy cos she has a credit card.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 9/4/2024, 02:21)

Vee encourages that behavior too. Here is a whiteboard. Write down whatever you want. Oh you want to come to the store. Great. You get to pick out the cereal, lunches and snacks. Brice likes sandwiches, he gets boxes of them. Pearl likes boboa, here ya go. Rose is the picky one so she gets everything pizza.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How's it feel to want? Lemonshits will never know

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Vanessa never tells her children no. Remember when she once bought a office/business size bakery tray platter at Sam's because Pearl wanted it. If you never say no to a child they become entitled.

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    New haul and Lemon is super bug eyed at the beginning. Wow.

Making lasagna soup (again) and again the kids don’t want it so she bought them pizza. It’s lasagna soup. It’s basically pizza in soup form.
    I think she just does this so there is leftover of the lasagna soup so she doesn’t have to cook for her and and Mark and then she can be lazy and throw pizza in the oven for the kids.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe she should try to come up with recipes that her children will eat instead of buying them crap to eat?

I can see once in a while. But how many times is she going to make this lasagna soup that no one likes?

Although. If she offers them a frozen pizza instead of her cooking ….thats what will happen so…. We don’t do that in my house. Unless it’s something that I’m positive my kids would hate…(like certain fish) ….they are served a meal and that is what dinner is.
    There is NO reason that they can’t eat that soup. Besides their entitled behavior /or her wanting leftovers for her and Tim so SHE doesn’t have to cook again. So it goes back to her thinking of herself again

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 10/4/2024, 15:24) 
    Maybe she should try to come up with recipes that her children will eat instead of buying them crap to eat?

I can see once in a while. But how many times is she going to make this lasagna soup that no one likes?

Although. If she offers them a frozen pizza instead of her cooking ….thats what will happen so…. We don’t do that in my house. Unless it’s something that I’m positive my kids would hate…(like certain fish) ….they are served a meal and that is what dinner is.
    There is NO reason that they can’t eat that soup. Besides their entitled behavior /or her wanting leftovers for her and Tim so SHE doesn’t have to cook again. So it goes back to her thinking of herself again

Exactly. I know my kid hates mushrooms and zucchini so I don’t cook meals with those. I love them so I’ll cook them separately and add them.

There is no automatically opting out of a dinner. She let Paige do that by claiming she was a vegetarian and now she’s letting the younger ones too.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't make my son eat a meal if he doesn't like it, but I will not make him a separate meal. He has to atleast try dinner, but if he doesn't like it he can make himself a sandwich or a salad. However, he doesn't get to make fun stuff like pizza or mac & cheese, or he would never eat the dinner we made.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why doesn’t she make some chicken breast veggie and a starch? Why does everything have to put together?? That way mark can eat his protein that he needs more of and her kids might eat it

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 4/10/2024, 10:09 AM) 
    Why doesn’t she make some chicken breast veggie and a starch? Why does everything have to put together?? That way mark can eat his protein that he needs more of and her kids might eat it

She does not like to handle raw chicken, hates the smell of ground meat and Mark cooks the steak. All that is left in crockpot slop or casseroles. Maybe pasta and frozen meatballs.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73332 views