Jamerill’s LFT Pt. 44- Stuffin her face at the church while the kids are left in the lurch. Recipe packs she grifted to save money to get her face lifted.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Ruby Tinted Chix

2.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I was thinking about her waking up one day and starting to run marathons without any warm ups or training or being sore or anything as well. For me just taking 2 months off from walking during the pandemic I was sore as hell after going to the beach and walking all day. I normally walk miles everyday because I don't drive. There is absolutely no way this woman that was out of breath walking up the stairs at her Airbnb a few months ago woke up one morning and decided to run a 5K in a full face of makeup, dangly earrings, hair curled and with a wool cap on. It's just not possible. She would have shin splints, planter facilitis, side stitches and every muscle in her body would be sore. She would be red and blotchy and dripping with sweat. Imagine being in the throes of menopause and majorly out of shape and overweight and then deciding to run a 5K one morning. She would probably puke.

3. CattyWampus
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Do you think she straps the watch to a kid all day or just steals photos for the stats??

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 7/2/2024, 19:55) 
    I was thinking about her waking up one day and starting to run marathons without any warm ups or training or being sore or anything as well. For me just taking 2 months off from walking during the pandemic I was sore as hell after going to the beach and walking all day. I normally walk miles everyday because I don't drive. There is absolutely no way this woman that was out of breath walking up the stairs at her Airbnb a few months ago woke up one morning and decided to run a 5K in a full face of makeup, dangly earrings, hair curled and with a wool cap on. It's just not possible. She would have shin splints, planter facilitis, side stitches and every muscle in her body would be sore. She would be red and blotchy and dripping with sweat. Imagine being in the throes of menopause and majorly out of shape and overweight and then deciding to run a 5K one morning. She would probably puke.

Exactly! For someone has out of shape Jammerril is there's zero way she just woke up one morning and went sitting on her mega momma ass all day to running 5 to 10k's. Just zero way. I wonder what's shegoing to do once she finds out THM is revamping the whole program including a brand new workout program. She hasn't mentioned her THM coach for a while now. Bet she quit like the last one. Just tell the truth for once Jamm Jamm.

5.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm 99% positive that she's using Ozempic. She doesn't need trim healthy mama anymore she has the mega mama helper drug yes and amen.

6.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Rolling up with my Costco cart and my wangu beef to mark my place. Haha

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hold my spot while get my snackin cheese and wash my weave please📌

8.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In line with the post on the last thread--Travis is an equally shitty parent for allowing Jam to isolate their kids, NOT school them at all, and feed them garbage for every single meal. Last we heard, he was lying in bed with Netflix and pepperonis all day. Both of them suck.

9.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You guys, I live in Chicagoland and it's about 40 degrees today. I just walked about 1.5 miles and worked up such a sweat that I peeled off my coat and sweater and ended up walking the last little bit in a t-shirt. There's no way she's wearing a hat and keeping her hair looking like that if she's running.

It's a little muddy in patches around here this time of year, too, and I got ZERO mud on my shins. Weird.

Jammy, just post like ONE video of you running. You literally make videos for a living. This is not that unreasonable of a request.

10. WittyWife
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SheWent @ 7/2/2024, 21:03) 
    You guys, I live in Chicagoland and it's about 40 degrees today. I just walked about 1.5 miles and worked up such a sweat that I peeled off my coat and sweater and ended up walking the last little bit in a t-shirt. There's no way she's wearing a hat and keeping her hair looking like that if she's running.

It's a little muddy in patches around here this time of year, too, and I got ZERO mud on my shins. Weird.

Jammy, just post like ONE video of you running. You literally make videos for a living. This is not that unreasonable of a request.

Same here in WNY! I did 3 miles, moderate pace, no ankle or wrist weights today, and my scalp was sweating🤣my face was red.
    She is nutso. Absolutely bat shit crazy. Anyone buying her BS and praising her should go live in Mega Mama’s purple house, eat mushy freezer meals & figure out how to get the potatoes harvested before they bake in the ground this year.

11.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I broke out in a sweat mopping today. Thanks to perimenopause I can literally drip sweat from the smallest exertion. Hot flash Jamma mama would die of heat stroke ruining in a coat and hat with her hair down. Her hair would be a wet stringy mess after a half mile.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CattyWampus @ 7/2/2024, 19:58) 
    Do you think she straps the watch to a kid all day or just steals photos for the stats??

Maybe a cat. Because we've seen wet cat food in the kitchen, but have we seen any animals that are still alive?

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cooking mega momma sloperoles with Marty Mcfly and doing all the things while marking my spot in this thread. Yes and Amen.

Great title!

14.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🥔 🥔 🥔
    Never forget.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Gently running 3.141K with 37 jars of frostbitten cherry sludge on an old wooden plank. Use my code, PantsOnFire20, to get 20% off the White Trash topper collection at WigOutlet.com!

896 replies since 7/2/2024, 19:45   105488 views