Jamerill’s LFT Pt. 44- Stuffin her face at the church while the kids are left in the lurch. Recipe packs she grifted to save money to get her face lifted.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hyacinth83 @ 24/2/2024, 01:20) 
    QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 2/24/2024, 12:53 AM) 
    3 hours?

She is insane. There is no reason a cooking video should be that long.

Who on earth would stay tuned in for a three hour slop cooking vlog?

Literally no one wants to watch that. I hate the whole "massive" and "mega.". It's gross.

QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 24/2/2024, 00:48) 
    🥱 Sure Jams

Covering her gut again in this picture.

2.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Covering her ear, too! Hi, Jammy! We’re not buying your lies or your mega massive ultra overnight with wings meal pack!

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 24/2/2024, 00:53) 
    3 hours?

She is insane. There is no reason a cooking video should be that long.

It will be full of ridiculous promos and “oh ahh love this product” fakeness.

4.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m going to go with back problems like she’s had in the past. Next time we see her she will be laying on the floor in the shitchen unable to move with no bandwidth to do anything.

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    3 hours?! Yay! My insomnia has been hitting me hard the last couple of weeks.

Nothing puts me to sleep like listening to Jammy going on and on!

6.     +16   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don't understand how with 300 cupboards in that shitchen and 2 dishwashers etc there is so much shit everywhere. Let your toasters cool n put away. V.prot and all the other stuff just put it away n get it out 1>2 × a day when you use it.
    It's an unholy mess of shittyness. Why are kids not loading their plates etc in dishwashers and helping wash other pots. Most are old enuff. F.f.s she's such a martyr to her own cause

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Catinahappyhat @ 24/2/2024, 11:57) 
    I don't understand how with 300 cupboards in that shitchen and 2 dishwashers etc there is so much shit everywhere. Let your toasters cool n put away. V.prot and all the other stuff just put it away n get it out 1>2 × a day when you use it.
    It's an unholy mess of shittyness. Why are kids not loading their plates etc in dishwashers and helping wash other pots. Most are old enuff. F.f.s she's such a martyr to her own cause

Ooh ooh. I can answer this one: she cheaped out on the cabinets. She only realized after the shitchen was built that she didn’t have cabinets big enough to fit her big dumb bowls among other things. Probably everything pictured there won’t fit into any of her cabinets. I know for a while she was storing stuff (like her roasters which are HUGE) in her grocery store basement area. She’d frequently have a happy helper (one of her kids, against their will) go and retrieve them for her. Along with whatever ingredients she was too lazy to get off her fat ass and get herself.

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    3 hours? How much $$$ does that engagement get her?

I'd be filming everything for future use... even washing my car if I suddenly lost 70lbs.

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    3 hours!? yikes!

10.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Catinahappyhat @ 2/24/2024, 04:57 AM) 

She "designed" a brand new kitchen and didn't include a single appliance garage, pull out drawers with outlets inside, etc. She's probably never been inside a home that has any custom features. This is a crappy cardboard kitchen.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm quite guilty of having appliances on my benches aswell, oops.
    Toaster, kettle and coffeemaker. The kettle used to be in the cupboard but now the boys use it more aswell so it's easier to leave it out. Toaster gets used a few times a day. Coffeemachine only in the mornings but it's in a spot where it's not in the way and that would be sort of dead space anyway. It doesn't fit in any cupboard hight wise and to go and put it away in the little hall is not practical. My multicooker is in one of them other awkward spots.
    We don't have any built in appliances so microwave is on one bench aswell. So is my standmixer. That thing is really heavy and not practical to get out of a bottom cupboard, not even sure if it would fit. And too haeavy to keep dragging back and forth to the little hall near the front door. It wasn't a cheap mixer so I really don't want to risk dropping it.

My kitchen isn't very big but it works for us. A bit more storage space would have been nice but we make things work with the space we have.

12.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But did you design and build your kitchen from the studs? Doubt it.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 24/2/2024, 17:48) 
    But did you design and build your kitchen from the studs? Doubt it.

That I didn't. We rent our place so we work with what we have :)

Jam is of a whole different level. I can see me leaving things out if I had a bigger kitchen but my kitchen is quite busy. Maybe that were Jams hopes and dreams? A thriving active kitchen but well we know how things go when Jam says 'hopes and dreams'...

14.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has to see everything she owns or else she'll forget about it & buy 4 more. Her brain is broken & she's lazy as hell.

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So another sloppy IG reel of still photos for this race...

The Queen of making 3 hour long videos about absolutely nothing, can surely film herself (or have a happy helper) film her actually running. Show us your race bib and yourself running through the finish line receiving a medal and high fives from her family. But no, it's the same dull pics.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240224_133142_Instagram

896 replies since 7/2/2024, 19:45   105505 views