Status
    Anonymous
    Title taken from a comment by Mountain Hiker 11

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Title is Tom in a nutshell, Mountainhiker !

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Great title!

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Title is perfection!

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This is a great title.Tom sure needs to put his kids first instead of mentioning his girl friend alot.He first needs to grow up and face reality of life.Put his man pants on.

Edited by Dyani Leigh - 2/17/2024, 08:32 PM

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Here we go again,will this saga ever end? Good one MountainHiker11 , it fits like a glove.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanksl!! I didn't expect that, I wasn't even trying for a thread title. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

8.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    We have all spoken previously about the children and money. The children don't recognize all forms of coins and can't identify them. They are unable to count their money.They are unable to calculate if they have enough funds to cover their chosen purchase. I don't know if they have sales tax in Moorcroft ,but doubt they know what that is. Where I am located ,we have one amount for food and a different amount for nonfood. In the recent trip to Diehls. Tom asked one of the girls if they used their card and a remark was made about liking the credit card. He is still an idiot. These cards are not credit cards. The children need to understand the difference between a credit card and a debit card. Do they realize the cards can be declined to authorize their purchase if it isn't loaded with enough money. Has Tom adjusted his settings for this. Tom pays a monthly fee for his kids to have a credit card. This is for the man who has no money and trying to save money. These children are already at a disadvantage because they can't count and figure out transactions. Cards are an extremely poor choice. Many adults have issues with them. Using cash has a different impact than using a card. With cash ,the average person knows how much they have. They can physically hold it in their hands. They have a higher awareness of actually having it and it being gone when it is spent. You do not have this when you swipe a card. They can't write . They can't count. Now ,they will never understand spending money and or having a budget. Tom makes the boys pay a bill. Will Eden have to pay a bill ? Eden no longer gets a birthday party because she has a big girl cup and is grown. Do these older children receive minimum wage for their chores ,now that they are adults and have to pay bills. If they are responsible for paying bills that certainly aren't discounted ,like the house gas bill ,shouldn't they receive adult wages ? Wyoming has a minimum wage of $7.25 .An adult working 40 hours a week is calculated to make $15,080.00 a year. The national poverty line for a family of 2 is $16,020.00. These childreth are doomed to a life of poverty. The males, if they marry and leave home have been brain washed. Will Eden be happy to sit at home and make babies? What is the average rent in this area? In my area, the cheapest rent is over a thousand. In the bigger city ,my daughter rents a shoebox for 1800.00. That's with no roommate. How will these kids survive ?

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Butterbeansfrank

All the kids are consumed by video games and Anime. The privilege system Tom has configured is ridiculous . The highest rating lets them play video games whenever they want. One level is the ticket to get out of bed.

Why not a privilege system with reward of time alone with parent or special activities?

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't know why his and Andrea's philosophy was to have them as undereducated as possible and then have them try to move out and fund actual families and homes with minimum wage jobs. If he thinks raspberries are expensive on what he makes, he should try to fund them on min. wage after taxes are taken out. And he's still going on and on about he wishes he didn't have a college degree.

If the kids ever see this title, they'll realize it's not just their imagination. Their dad REALLY ISN'T doing his best for them. I'm sure a few have figured it out by now. Especially Claudia.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom is oblivious to the irony of forcing his older boys to contribute to household bills as a way of teaching them responsibility and encourage the desire to provide for a family.

Yet Tom buys food only when stocks are so low he thinks it's desperate times and he doesn't buy his own children clothing or footwear.

He buys only the foodstuffs he personally will eat, which means even if there are sufficient ingredients within the home to produce meals, if stocks of his precious cheeses, crisps, cheap mince, tinned syrupy fruits, frozen pizzas, bologna and cereals are depleted, Tom will head out to Walmart.

In his dense mind, being responsible is buying what you want or paying for the absolute bare minimum to keep the home going. So, he teaches his sons to buy eggs or cheap white sliced bread and thinks he's Father of the Year.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    F

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Tommo asked Kitty if it was ok to share all her medical information on his channel? Or if he just went right ahead and did it anyway?

Kitty always seemed like a very private lady. She didn't say much about her personal life in the videos like the live dinners she was at. So I wonder how she feels about Tommo sharing every detail of her current medical situation.....which sounds pretty serious.

I guess it will get more views for Tommo's videos because folks will want to know how Kitty is doing. I guess that is why Tommo does it. Did Kitty say it was ok for him to do that? did he even ask her?

I also noticed how he dropped Edens birthday date into the last video too. Jen Mosely and Tammy Kittinger probably needed a lil reminder to go buy stuff for Eden and mail it to her in time for her birthday.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ug, poor Grandma Kitty. I wish she'd put her foot down and stop helping Tom.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dyani Leigh @ 17/2/2024, 20:31) 
    This is a great title.Tom sure needs to put his kids first instead of mentioning his girl friend alot.He first needs to grow up and face reality of life.Put his man pants on.

He’s a narcissist. He thinks he’s the best dad ever and all the obsessive idiots on YouTube and Facebook enforce that line of thinking. He could talk about his daily dump and the women of YouTube would say he’s the best thing since sliced bread.

QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 18/2/2024, 02:35) 
    Ug, poor Grandma Kitty. I wish she'd put her foot down and stop helping Tom.

It’s not about Tom, she cares about her grandkids and who could blame her? He’s a failure of a dad. Those kids are skating by in spite of Tom, not because of him. If Tom was my son I’d feel obligated to do whatever I could for my grandkids.

She probably has cancer or something seriously wrong. And poor, poor Tom is going to be playing the world’s tiniest violin like he always does. He’s tired because he eats nothing but pure junk and he’s up gaming all hours of the night. Kitty is going to need Tom more than ever. He tells all her business because he wants praise and asspats for being the best son ever. What a stinky, smelly, barrel-belly loser. Tubby Tom you suck. Propose to your girlfriend already so she can save your family. You need help because you’re a failure of an adult.

900 replies since 17/2/2024, 20:03   83630 views