Tom Mills: He's so damn selfish and lazy Pt. 32

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if Kitty's gentleman friend is able to take care of her.

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OldHag @ 18/2/2024, 23:04) 
    I wonder if Kitty's gentleman friend is able to take care of her.

I guess he does. But he seems even more fragile and elderly than Kitty…

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well....grifter extraordinaire has dropped his first SHORT. It's Judah and Asher playing some stupid game they made up.

I wonder if people will realize this is an 18 and 20 year old and not BOYS like Toms title says "Why are boys like this?"

It's the most stupid thing I have ever seen from two adult "men". This is what their life is.

I'm sure this will attract so many potential girlfriends.... :5153:

I can't wait to see comments but then again Tom only allows good ones

Watch on Invidious

https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=FwqP3cffqNo

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    For sure he can't be bothered to notice what his kids are wearing. That's why we see Claudia wearing a princess dress that she out grew 4 years ago and Solly walking around with holes in the knees of his jeans and the same fleece jacket he's worn for three years. Yes these kids spend all their free time on video games and stay up till all hours of the night. The only kid who received any type of training in responsibility was Thomas and that was 💯 due to Andrea. The fact that Justus,Eden and Claudia are able to get up and get themselves to school on time is pretty impressive because I know their father barely knows when they leave the house.

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He posted the same video on facebook. Dumb and dumber strike again. Those men should be working. Then they wouldn't be up to acting like children.

And if Tom wants to get technical with the bible, he should be teaching them this principle... 1 Corinthians 13:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)
    When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 2/19/2024, 02:47 AM) 
    Tom never shows empathy for others. He WILL say things he thinks are expected of him but the emotion isn't there. The only time he shows emotion is when he is crying for himself.

Andrea in her last weeks before going to the hospital was still getting out of bed to make dinner. Tom also made that horrible video of him putting back rub on her. The video had no sound becasue she was in agony and crying out in pain. But Tom had to have his video views. He was trying real hard to LOOK like he was the caring, nurturing, husband but if he was truly caring he never would have put her on camera in her most vulnerable moments with the pain she was in.There was no other purpose than to have people feel bad FOR HIM and think he's Mr. Wonderful!!! The filming of her struggle, her in hospice, the kids in obvious shock, and even showing her corpse in the bed, would tell people he's no blessing in the worse of times.

Andrea would have never wanted to be seen like that becasue she was so self conscious she wouldn't even do a video if she had a cold. No human being should have been treated with such indignation in their last days.

I cannot agree more ,with your post MountainHiker11 .He shows his true dysfunctional self as Andrea lays dying,and on display to the world. His insensitivity to her passing was disgustingly cruel, when I see him video his familiy and extended family displaying their grief. His money making display of indifference to the feelings of others being recorded regardless of their feeling was horrific and I will never forget the emotion spilling freely into the world, whilst Tommo was detached and cold. How on earth good this behaviour be seen as respectful and OK??? It never was, and as some of his children in time, understand the gravity of this narcissistic behaviour, they will realise what they have been exposed to all these years.

Andrea worshipping Tommo to keep the peace in this one sided relationship, kept him "content" and her abused . I hate how he has totally damaged those children and there can never be forgiveness from me Just saying.

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tom statement about how they aren't entertaining children but raising adults (or whatever it is he says) ..... how?
    All he is doing is raising kids to become bigger kids and absolutely not adults. Proof is with Asher and Judah. He entertains them constantly to the point where they will never be adult enough to last in the real world.
    Making them pay the gas bill and buy eggs and bread does not make them adults, it makes them contribute to the household income, which alot of kids do when they are working, even if its a small amount.

Thomas did well for himself and did turn out to be a lovely young adult but that is because Andrea was around for his adolescence and then when she was gone he could not stand his oaf of a father. I don't blame him for getting out of that shithole trainwreck.

Justus and Eden will bolt just like Thomas did because they are fed up with Toms bullshit.

I worry about Solly and how he will find the confidence to break away and if he even would so he could be destined to stay in that shithole for long time.
    I don't really care what Sophia does because she is one very sly and spoilt child just like Hannah.
    Claudia will find a way to get away from there real fast.

I wonder if he would let the girls get part time jobs. Eden is coming up 14 and if she wants to break away she will need to start putting away a nest egg, although I have no doubt that Justus would rescue her if it came down to it.

8.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It is all about control and lack of empathy with the likes of Tommo and his belief that he is always right. And we see this over and over again. He is not that educated so manages to convince the world his truth is real for the reasons of XYZ. His rigidity will not change and he lacks the capacity to improve on himself(so to speak). A narcissist runs his own race with no flexibility to change. Not worth the time some spend in hospital, cos nothing will shift their views.
    I spent this morning as a registered psychiatric nurse, dealing with a full blown Narcissist.I am not young, but have heaps of experience getting to know the traits associated with this disorder. I copped the verbal abuse and intimidation today from a cocky dominant male ,and it brought back thoughts of Tommo.
    It is very disheartening to know that whatever you say will never change the mind of the abuser, nor will they reflect on how it affected the other person. This is the narcissist at his worst. It never gets better. Poor Andrea, how she must have suffered, knowing what she tried, was not enough to change him! She woud never have been good enough for him . Look at his behaviour now .. ...

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My husband tried what Tom does. Explained to him first off that you will not speak to me any other way then being your equal. Thought it was my job to run after him. Nope. When he worked full time and I was at home, happy to do what needed doing. Thought it was ok to make sure I lost my identity and it did start happening. He would finish my sentences and but in when I was speaking. Oh hell no. He was a know it all and thought he was smarter than everyone else. Corrected me constantly. Well I stopped it in the beginning and we have been married for 27 years this year. Very happily married actually. Oh I was not perfect and had faults. We worked on them together and as equals.

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bronzie

Exactly! The worst part is that Tom even went as far as saying Andrea agreed to being filmed and I don't believe that for one minute. IF she did it was becasue she was in tremendous pain and was on heavy duty drugs.

She WAS NOT able to give consent if being under the influence of drugs, which means he took advantage of a vulnerable person, his own wife!!

For a religious man he sure is immoral.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The short Tommo posted of Asher and Judah is SO embarrassing! Oh my gosh I feel so sad for the boys.

So the short consists of Asher and Judah slapping each other HARD with a towel. They look like two idiots. The boys think its hysterical. I guess Tommo thinks its hysterical too. It is not funny at all......it is embarrassing.

WHY would a parent post content like that showing their two adult sons carry on like two idiots? WHY?

Obviously the boys do not realize how dumb they look because I guess they don't have friends their own ages to compare themselves to. Asher is 20 years old. Judah is 18 years old. They are both adults. They are behaving like two 5 years old little kids.

Tommo, if you read this, your adult sons need to grow up now. They need to find full time jobs and go out in the world and behave like adults. They need to quit living home taking care of your responsibilities and YOUR kids. Life is not a game. Its a pretty tough world out there. Asher and Judah need to find jobs and make lives for themselves. Judah isn't gonna do that by working couple hours unloading a truck at the store once a week. Asher isn't gonna do that by working couple hours helping you in your business. They are adult men now and YOU need to man up and encourage them to grow the heck up.

YOU make them look so dumb. YOU encourage immature and ridiculous behaviors in them like the "shotgun game" in the parking lot at Walmart - the ridiculous "game" YOU video every dang time and post on you tube. Your adult sons look like idiots playing a dumb game to decide to gets to sit up front beside you on the ride home.

Tommo you said you wondered when you are gonna have grandkids! Do you seriously believe there are young women out there who want to marry your sons who YOU video and show on you tube behaving like idiots? Or do you want folks to laugh at them? and have them stay home with you forever playing dumb games? Maybe that is what you want because that is what is gonna happen if you keep showing them like this.

You posted the question "why are boys like this?" in the short. Little kids are like that.....NOT adult men. You need to talk to your adult sons and explain that to them and QUIT posting ridiculous and embarrassing videos of their behavior publicly.

You bragged so much about how "we are not entertaining children.....we are raising adults". Nope Tommo, you are NOT. Boys grow up and become men. The behaviors you showed your sons doing in your lil short is NOT the behavior of men. The dumb "shotgun game" is NOT the behavior of men. Men go to work. Men live independent lives. Your adult sons don't even have real jobs.

WOW! How embarrassing!!!

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He will never encourage his adult children to do things to better their lives. He loves that they are dependent on him and in his warped mind he twists them being dependent on him as the kids not wanting to leave his house because he is so wonderful. He won't encourage them to better their lives and become independent because then he loses his sonwives who he has guilted into doing everything in the house that he is responsible for taking care of - and he STILL forces them to do more than that by making them use their own money for household expenses.

The minute Lindsey (or some other clueless, insecure woman with Daddy issues) moves in there, he will push them out however he can to make room for the new ones. He is the type who will use someone until he can't squeeze anything else out of them and the minute there is another person to take their place he's on to the next victim.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dream Big

AND...they "MADE UP THE GAME"!!!! An 18 and 20 year old are making up games. Isn't that cute!?? Daddy likes having his performing seals work for him and make fools of themselves.

He's really desperate lately, his videos show it.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom won’t encourage his sons to do better because didn’t want them to exceed him.

If the boys acted age appropriate they might obtain a girlfriend. Are they even interested in girls?
    Both my sons had girlfriends by age 18, went out with friends and had individual dates.
    Tom by his own admission married & had child very young. He wouldn’t want to compete with his older boys in the dating department. Imagine if any of the boys had a girlfriend? Tom would be jealous.

I’m not 100% convinced Tom’s GF is real.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 2/19/2024, 10:10 PM) 
    Dream Big

AND...they "MADE UP THE GAME"!!!! An 18 and 20 year old are making up games. Isn't that cute!?? Daddy likes having his performing seals work for him and make fools of themselves.

He's really desperate lately, his videos show it.

MountainHiker11 it is SO embarrassing! I guess Judah and Asher don't even realize how ridiculous and dumb they look. Tommo FILMED that sh*t show and posted it on you tube for views and you tube money that goes right into HIS wallet.

It's like at Christmas when Tommo got that dumb banana and Asher and Judah spent then entire Christmas video smacking each other with that too. Remember? They also used it to irritate their siblings pretty much non-stop. They did not quit. It went on and on and on and on. "Daddy" thought that was so hysterical also and he was SO happy he was the one who picked that gift for them.

I do not blame Asher and Judah. They need friends. They need to be around young men their own ages to see how young adult men behave. Men their ages have jobs. They go to work. They earn a living. They make plans for their futures. Asher and Judah wouldn't be able to make rent anywhere right now. Asher is home babysitting and hanging out on Marketplace looking for a retired police cruiser he can buy. Tommo said in a recent video how Asher is looking forward to riding around town in his police cruiser with his brothers and sisters in the back. Say WHAT? REALLY? Oh my!

I remember when Tommo also shared how somebody on you tube sent a new jacket to Asher and it had a pocket inside....and Asher put powdered sugar in a baggie and he thought it was hysterical pulling it out and pretending he had drugs in his pocket. Then there was the time Asher had an old liquor bottle he cleaned up and put apple juice in and pretended he was drinking alcohol. That was like a year ago. Tommo shared all that on the channel. WHY is he sharing that stuff about his adult sons? It is not cute or adorable it is embarrassing.

Any girl who watched those videos would run like all heck away from Asher and Judah. Employers would not be standing on line to hire them either. They look so dumb and immature and ridiculous.

WHY is Tommo doing this?

900 replies since 17/2/2024, 20:03   83632 views