Tom Mills: He's so damn selfish and lazy Pt. 32

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That's a pretty slick car and he got it at a great price. Asher got a good deal and he's debt free. He actually has my kids' dream car. When he said he wanted a police car, I was imaging something different. If he changes his appearance away from the Pee Wee Herman style, maybe a girl might be impressed with seeing a nice looking guy driving around in a nice car.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 19/4/2024, 21:23) 
    Another one of Tom's explanations is that women get cheaper insurance than men becasue on the average they are safer drivers.

Ummmm... Tom, EXPERIENCE determines insurance rates not gender.

I can't get over how really out of touch he is with how things work in the world, he just makes up his own thoughts about why things are.

Then Judah asks him why Tom gets cheaper insurance than him and Tom says becasue you are young. Judah says how do they know how old you are?
    (sigh) Tom says They have your birthday. Boy oh boy. No Tom it has nothing to do with your age it has to do with experienced driver. You could have a 50 year old man who just gets his license, his rate will be higher than a 40 year old who has driven since he was 16. Yes, most of the time the unexperienced drivers ARE young of course but AGE is not the determining factor.

Those boys don't know how things work just like their Father. It boggles the mind. What will they do if they get in an accident? Are they supposed to call Tom, like when something happens in the house? They are NOT self reliable, they are helpless and depend on Tom to be in charge and he is the last one you want to be in charge. It's sick.

Here, in the UK, age and gender does matter. It’s more expensive for anyone under 25 and it is cheaper for females.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    18-year-old drivers on their own policy pay the highest car insurance premiums out of the age groups Bankrate analyzed.
    The most significant difference in premiums by gender occurs at age 18. On average, 18-year-old males cost 15 percent more to insure than their female counterparts.
    As drivers age, the difference in premium between genders narrows. At age 50, for instance, males only pay $8 more on average per year for full coverage than 50-year-old females.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I should think a skateboard would be all Asher needs to get himself about, as he has no friends, no interests and nowhere to go. For his school pick up chore he can use one of daddy's vehicles and if he needs to nip down the shop for something he could try riding a bike there and back. Or walk.

Judah is talented with his hands but by golly, his brain is firing on three cylinders only! I found it lamentable to hear him ask how the insurance company knew his age! I suppose he just let daddy organise that and only signed papers when prompted, not troubling to read what he signed.

Both these grown up toddlers are living in a fantasy world created by Tom Mills. They're fed, clothed, entertained, instructed and supervised all by daddy. They make no decisions for themselves, make no independent choices. Tom sees them as his workforce. Or slaves. Indentured slaves.

So, after disclosing most of Asher's private finances to the 'yewtoob' people and sneering at someone daring to question if Solomon was wearing his seat belt, Tom parked up outside the shop and marched in like he owns the place, as usual. Hannah was whining that she had lost some of her money and without missing a beat, Tom demanded that Claudia give back the money. But Claudia hadn't touched the money. Hannah brat had simply lost the coins and Tom's weak reprimand was as water off a duck's back to the child, who just waited for the replacement money to be handed over.

Tom has Judah buy the eggs from his own pittance and smugly explained why the boy had to buy more already; Tom is currently eating a lot of eggs. Go and buy me more, boy!

Asher is in charge of the bread and Tom buys himself this and that and a few bits and bobs for the family that basically supports him, one way or another.

Back home and Claudia still wants to have her hair cut and someone in chat asked Tom why he won't allow his girls to get their hair cut. 'It's not that I won't let them,' he lied, 'but they don't want it cut,' he explained smugly, before asking Hannah did she want a hair cut. She didn't. However, Claudia most certainly does and showed him what length she wanted. Now Tom was in a bind because he had to immediately retract his lie and try to fob Claudia off, making sneering comments at her motives, trying to scare her at how many years it'd take to regrow to its current length. She was unmoved.

Sadly. and filling me with bitter disappointment, Tom referred to his girlfriend in the present tense. It was just the one sentence but it killed all hope for me that he'd been dumped.

Hannah took over camera duty while Tom took pizzas out of the oven. I may well be wrong but his fly seemed to be at half mast. What's wrong with this man's trousers that the fly seems to be low every darn time? I tried not to look but well, Hannah is unfortunately at the very height for filming at that level.

So now we have Tom driving a giant bus everywhere. Or his toy car. We have Judah with a rusting heap that probably rarely moves because he doesn't have a real job and goes nowhere. And now we have Asher's penis extension with the dodgy suspension parked out on the street, looking large and white and strange. Make of that what you will.

Crumbs, what an unsightly crew the Mills lot are. Torn, faded shower curtains in place of shed doors. Broken, unpainted picket fence. Jungle where once was a neat and functional vegetable garden. Neglected vines and apple trees in the front garden. Rusted, rotting and sagging play equipment. Abandoned, punctured paddling pools strewn across the grass. And those three vehicles.

And children who are dressed in rags, literally.

Yet Tom is so proudly smug!

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    But don't worry passerby Tom is planning on digging a giant hole for his pool. Ugh.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All kidding aside, if something should happen to Tom who would run the puppet show?

I cannot believe Judah wanted to know how the insurance company knew he was young 😳 stop!
    I bet Claudia could answer that question.

Tom is seriously crippling those kids, by making them so dependent on him.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 4/19/2024, 01:23 PM) 
    Another one of Tom's explanations is that women get cheaper insurance than men becasue on the average they are safer drivers.

Ummmm... Tom, EXPERIENCE determines insurance rates not gender.

I can't get over how really out of touch he is with how things work in the world, he just makes up his own thoughts about why things are.

Then Judah asks him why Tom gets cheaper insurance than him and Tom says becasue you are young. Judah says how do they know how old you are?
    (sigh) Tom says They have your birthday. Boy oh boy. No Tom it has nothing to do with your age it has to do with experienced driver. You could have a 50 year old man who just gets his license, his rate will be higher than a 40 year old who has driven since he was 16. Yes, most of the time the unexperienced drivers ARE young of course but AGE is not the determining factor.

Those boys don't know how things work just like their Father. It boggles the mind. What will they do if they get in an accident? Are they supposed to call Tom, like when something happens in the house? They are NOT self reliable, they are helpless and depend on Tom to be in charge and he is the last one you want to be in charge. It's sick.

You might be interested to learn how insurance rates are actually calculated.

Among the things that are taken into consideration when determining car insurance rates are:
    🔴Age (under 25 or over 65 years old)
    This is because older drivers run a higher risk of being involved in a car accident and of being seriously injured.
    🔴Gender
    Statistics show women drive more safely, and are less likely than men to get into:
    An accident
    A serious accident
    A DUI accident
    🔴Marital status
    Insurers generally view married drivers as less risky than their single counterparts. As such, being married may allow you to reduce your car insurance rates.
    🔴Occupation
    Some car insurance companies take your occupation into account when setting your rates.
    🔴Driving history
    🔴Make and model of the vehicle

Among other things, but it's untrue that experience is what determines insurance rates. ✌️

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    passerby

I felt bad for Claudia again. She said she wanted the length to be to her shoulders and the way she was moving her hands in a straight line and then under I gather she was talking about a bob haircut. I mean Tom kept saying if you cut it it's going to take a really long time to grow baaaackk. He coaches these kids and always discourages them from anything he doesn't want them to do. He doesn't want them to cut their hair so he makes arguments about how awful it would be if they did waiting SO long for the hair to grow back.

Then he said to Claudia that she only wanted her haircut becasue her friend had shorter hair. So what??? She's a little girl, they want to do the same things, that's how they bond with each other.

The long hair thing is a hangup of Tom's. He equates beauty with long hair.

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The long hair thing is a hangup of Tom's. He equates beauty with long hair.

hangup, shmangup, it's more like a fetish! All very biblical, like the long skirts, modest clothes, and so on.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I remember having best friends as a little girl and wanting to copy their style. I can understand Claudia wanting a sassy style. I’m sure she has no assistance getting ready in the morning for school. A sassy Bob would be easier to wash and style for her.

I wonder if she is experiencing any bullying for her clothing and hairstyle Kids can be unintentionally mean. Claudia is a sweetheart. I’m so happy she is in public school.

According to Tom, Grandma Kitty stays home in bed and doesn’t come by much. That must mean Asher is supervising Hannah, Sophia and Solly’s schoolwork. That is in addition to running the house, pick ups from school and computer jobs for Tom.
    Asher does it all.

What does Tom do? I guess he is dreaming of that in ground swimming pool.

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tom's long hair fetish.

When I get a haircut, the amount of time it will take to grow back to the length it was when I went in to get it cut is a non-issue. What a stupid thing to worry about.

Don't say they are allowed to do something, they just don't want to. And then convince them they don't want to when they say they do, in fact, want to. That makes you a liar.

12.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Claudia has always been a girly, girl. She has always liked high heels, nails painted, even lip gloss. She knows her own mind and has her own style and flair. She probably realises that she would look nice with short hair and be able to care for it herself better. Claudia’s hair to be looks the longest but it’s not thick like Hannah’s,I would imagine it’s quite flyaway and gets knotted easily.
    Why won’t he let these kids make decisions? Especially about their own bodies!
    It’s wrong on so many levels.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    why does Asher need a car? Its not like he ever leaves the house unless its with 'daddy'

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poppycock!

Claudia’s hair is the longest but not as thick as Hannah’s. Of course Tom has remarked over and over that Hannah’s hair is the longest.

I try to remember Tom has allowed Hannah to become obnoxious when she starts with the mouth opening antics. If Claudia joins in, promptly Tom calls her out.

Sometimes I just can’t watch once she begins her main character antics.

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm curious how Asher, who never leaves the house, tends to his siblings and goeson a few house calls with daddy, even saved enough money to buy a car. ...or why daddy even let him . We know Tom has to approve everything and those kids only do what they're alllowed to. And Tom mumbled ''he has a better car than I do". Thomas was the only smart person in that house to escape when he did.

900 replies since 17/2/2024, 20:03   83604 views