Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ty.... Does anyone watch Jessie? formerly All Things Jessie , now Homemaking Queen.
    Thoughts on her? I'm kinda on the fence about her.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watch her rarely. Usually because no one else has anything on.
    Her channel never really seems to go anywhere. Probably because she’s doing everything that everyone else does.
    She does get on my nerves constantly saying y’all.

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ve tried to watch her but it’s been a total waste of time. Also, I’m not fond of people that get new pets and then grow tired of them. Who knows what she did with them. Since I’ve been watching her or trying to she has gotten two female puppies and had a male dog named Ezra. She got rid of both female puppies and the male dog that she said she loved so much. She also tried dabbling into the homesteading craze with having chickens and ducks which are no longer on the “homestead”. She currently has gotten two more female puppies to now become a breeder. She’s a total joke and waste of time.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hucky’sMom @ 3/26/2024, 01:14 AM) 
    I’ve tried to watch her but it’s been a total waste of time. Also, I’m not fond of people that get new pets and then grow tired of them. Who knows what she did with them. Since I’ve been watching her or trying to she has gotten two female puppies and had a male dog named Ezra. She got rid of both female puppies and the male dog that she said she loved so much. She also tried dabbling into the homesteading craze with having chickens and ducks which are no longer on the “homestead”. She currently has gotten two more female puppies to now become a breeder. She’s a total joke and waste of time.

I hate how she does her animals. She's so in love ya'll, with everything and every dog she brings home and then she's not loving it or them anymore , because of one excuse or another. I've seen many comments asking where her original male dog is and she refuses to answer any of them. After seeing how she is doing with these females, I would not buy from her, I'd find a more experienced breeder. Better yet, adopt!!!!

Her voice and that "yeah ya'll", grates my nerves and the sloppy DIY's she does. Home making queen she is NOT.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Agree 100%! I’m glad that others have noticed how she treats her beloved animals. I wonder how long it will be until she tires of her “new girls’?

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That fake diy brick is in every room of her home, even the bathroom. Prior to the brick, everything in her house was painted teal.
    She jumps on trends and overdoes them to death.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watch probably 2 or 3 of her videos a month.
    Her constant use of y’all grates me wrong.
    I did catch one where she states that she had to rehome Ezra because he was jealous of the new girls and then snapped at her son. In the face. And y’all know she can’t have an aggressive dog around her son.
    Give me a break

My older chi was/is jealous of our adopted chi. Too bad. Give it some time. She’s jealous of my great grandkids too. So I keep her away from them.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 4/27/2024, 07:07 PM) 
    That fake diy brick is in every room of her home, even the bathroom. Prior to the brick, everything in her house was painted teal.
    She jumps on trends and overdoes them to death.

I am so tired of seeing the faux brick walls or ship lap walls with a marker. I spent too much money on my house to deface it with cheap plaster and a sharpie. and the Highland Cow trend, she has def over done that one, her and her friend from Till Dust do us part

QUOTE (countrygreatgrandma @ 4/27/2024, 07:35 PM) 
    I watch probably 2 or 3 of her videos a month.
    Her constant use of y’all grates me wrong.
    I did catch one where she states that she had to rehome Ezra because he was jealous of the new girls and then snapped at her son. In the face. And y’all know she can’t have an aggressive dog around her son.
    Give me a break

My older chi was/is jealous of our adopted chi. Too bad. Give it some time. She’s jealous of my great grandkids too. So I keep her away from them.

She is full of shit on that one. In her old trailer she was loving Ezra and he was always cuddling with her son but then she gets the girls, he is no longer wanted. Her head is getting too big

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    His name was even with all the family with domino type letters.
    I never heard her say he was snappy before.
    Can’t with people like that. Just like my chi. She was with a family for 4 years and they decided they had too many and wanted to give her away. 😒 We can tell she was a breeder dog, so I’m very happy that she now lives with us. We’ve had her a year now and she is just precious.
    She was confused at first. Who wouldn’t be?? But she has terrible separation anxiety. We take her everywhere we go as long as she doesn’t have to be left in a car. Then she has to stay home with her 2 sisters.
    When you take in an animal, it’s for their entire life.
    I’m no longer allowed to volunteer at animal shelters 🙁

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    More fake brick and sage green. Her poor husband.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 4/30/2024, 01:47 AM) 
    More fake brick and sage green. Her poor husband.

OMG IKR. She is so over doing it with the cow prints and the sage green, And the greens are all different colors and makes it all look like cheap blah. She wasn't loving this or that ya'll. lol

11 replies since 20/2/2024, 22:17   243 views