Super nutrient
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240223_132855_Instagram

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Looking for more sponsors or you just wanna show off your shitty non-cooking skills again? Taking lunch for Shay, yet Baylee got an award, however, she got the days mixed up yet is only eating with Shay? This is not a flex...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240223_133122_Instagram

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 2/23/2024, 07:30 PM) 
    Hobbs where you at? It's all about them nuggies today. Getting Chick-fil-A and McDonalds! Wow.

Wow, I'm slacking today! How could I have missed the nuggies for lunch. Guess Shay is getting them for lunch AND dinner then...very nutritious! Love how Tara can spend all the time in the world in drive-thru's, but doesn't have any time for G or T. Will they get nuggies, too? How about B? How about a round of nuggies for all!

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 23/2/2024, 19:53) 
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 2/23/2024, 07:30 PM) 
    Hobbs where you at? It's all about them nuggies today. Getting Chick-fil-A and McDonalds! Wow.

Wow, I'm slacking today! How could I have missed the nuggies for lunch. Guess Shay is getting them for lunch AND dinner then...very nutritious! Love how Tara can spend all the time in the world in drive-thru's, but doesn't have any time for G or T. Will they get nuggies, too? How about B? How about a round of nuggies for all!

She's taking a page out of the Three Musketeers for this one. "All for one and one for all" lmao! Between Tara and Shay's nuggies, it's like she fed them all lmao! Mother of the Year! Since when do parents get to eat lunch with their kids in school? All I can do is drop mine off and keep going. Safety standards.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Acting like mother of the year for going to two fast food joints to get her kid her “dream” meal. Bake a beef Wellington or something Tara then maybe I’ll be somewhat impressed.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Shay needs to write a book one day

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems to only do this lunch thing with Shay. I wonder if her class does it on Fridays. Hmmm... Nah, prob not. It would't be fair to those families that can't afford it.

I wonder if she spends any day of the week eating lunch with Tatum. I mean, without the nanny.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 2/23/2024, 03:22 PM) 
    Did you guys see the craft that B made for Tara in her stories, it was a heart with a message on the bottom? That really made me sad, girl is 9 years old and cannot even spell the word "are" correctly. I really wish that Tara would stop posting things like this for the world to see and comment on and I really hope that she is getting B a tutor to help her. She's been in school since she was 3 and reads at a level several years below what she should be. I know because Tara boasted about her favorite series and I looked into them for my daughter (same age as B) and realized that it was years below what my daughter reads at (who is good, but I would not say gifted). I went with the little house series instead. Of course, Tara cannot read or write herself so she probably doesn't even realize that B needs a tutor and she thinks Adam is so smart, but cannot even get past his community college classes. He needs a tutor for a class I took in high school and breezed through it pretty easily. Maybe Adam should let B use his tutor and help her get caught up to speed, it's not fair the way they treat her like a toddler.

There is absolutely no way for you, or any of us, to know what her reading level is or if she needs a tutor. She might just like the series. A lot of kids do not have interests within their level.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here's a documentary for Tara (she is requesting new ones to watch alongside with a photo of her hand with a King size Kit Kat): The story of how Tara is going to have no teeth because they are all rotting from sugar! Also how does she not have any health problems with her own sugar level yet? Everything she eats is sugar based especially right before bed! The worst! Guess that's what keeps her metabolism going lmao!

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lady steel @ 24/2/2024, 04:19) 
    She seems to only do this lunch thing with Shay. I wonder if her class does it on Fridays. Hmmm... Nah, prob not. It would't be fair to those families that can't afford it.

I wonder if she spends any day of the week eating lunch with Tatum. I mean, without the nanny.

Right! I remember the parents that would drop off lunch for their kid when I was growing up was for three reasons: 1) they forgot to give them lunch money or a packed one or 2)it was their birthday and lastly 3) they came into the lunch room with something because they had an appointment earlier and got the food on the way to school. I remember we used to think they were so cool to have something at that age from outside. I honestly don't know any school that just lets one parent come on Fridays or randomly to eat with their kid. Kinda weird. There are a lot of strict rules in the district we are in and it is not so open. We can only see the secretary and not go past them. Is this is Texas thing for elementary school over there? Just come and eat with your kids any time or is it because Tara is a SuPeRStAR youtuber 😆

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Besides the fake parent guilt they act like they are having, what is up with the overload of emotions with their kids or kid since they been back? I don't get it. The one with Adam crying seeing Grayson made me feel like he was on something... and her thing with showing off, lunch at school, extra presents, etc. Those kids don't know it but those are all "pity presents". Let me clarify too: 1) they didn't have to go on this trip if they didn't want to 2) the rumor is they extended their trip an extra day and there was no cancelled flights and 3) it was Vegas. It is not like they were across the world and it would take longer to get back... they will take off again soon and go on another trip. Rinse and repeat...

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 2/24/2024, 09:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 2/23/2024, 03:22 PM) 
    Did you guys see the craft that B made for Tara in her stories, it was a heart with a message on the bottom? That really made me sad, girl is 9 years old and cannot even spell the word "are" correctly. I really wish that Tara would stop posting things like this for the world to see and comment on and I really hope that she is getting B a tutor to help her. She's been in school since she was 3 and reads at a level several years below what she should be. I know because Tara boasted about her favorite series and I looked into them for my daughter (same age as B) and realized that it was years below what my daughter reads at (who is good, but I would not say gifted). I went with the little house series instead. Of course, Tara cannot read or write herself so she probably doesn't even realize that B needs a tutor and she thinks Adam is so smart, but cannot even get past his community college classes. He needs a tutor for a class I took in high school and breezed through it pretty easily. Maybe Adam should let B use his tutor and help her get caught up to speed, it's not fair the way they treat her like a toddler.

There is absolutely no way for you, or any of us, to know what her reading level is or if she needs a tutor. She might just like the series. A lot of kids do not have interests within their level.

Sorry, but yes we can know. Girl can barely speak, can barely write, all leads to girl needs help reading, too. Connect the dots. I am writing this here since Tara obviously reads here, to hopefully have her get B the help she needs. It's not a jab at B, it's a jab at her parents, and a plead for them to get her help.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Or you could just watch one of your videos....
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240224_165356_Instagram

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm behind lol but I mean shay probably chose that outfit herself she likes different styles and to experiment it seems and hey you don't have to just wear a black outfit with tights over a white collar for it to be only Halloween. Shays Wednesday outfit is definitely different but I remember she wore black sweaters recently also

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even Chloe is like wtf is going on here...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240225_131611_Instagram

665 replies since 20/2/2024, 22:19   62437 views