Tara Henderson Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I noticed there seems to be "trend" about sleepovers that is very different from (especially) when I was a kid, and even from when my kids were young. I understand the reasoning, life in general just isn't as safe I guess.

But Tara being sick...when didn't they literally just get a hotel room in their same city? Or am I misunderstanding that part?

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think she is lying about why she left CA early, it had nothing to do with rush hour traffic (how could she not be aware of that when making the reservations)? I think something went down with H and she wanted to get out of there. Maybe H is no longer gushing over how wonderful Tara is or how much of a great mother Tara is or how wonderful Tara looks because Hilary has her beat in every single category now. Tara could never deal with that.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 27/4/2024, 22:18) 
    I think she is lying about why she left CA early, it had nothing to do with rush hour traffic (how could she not be aware of that when making the reservations)? I think something went down with H and she wanted to get out of there. Maybe H is no longer gushing over how wonderful Tara is or how much of a great mother Tara is or how wonderful Tara looks because Hilary has her beat in every single category now. Tara could never deal with that.

Tara was stuck with Indie and we all know she can't last that long with a child even when its own mother is present lol!
    And yes, you would think she would remember the traffic as she is a former Californian. I think she was uncomfortable there all-in-all. Even when Hillary came to TX one time and Tara was saying how she hasn't seen her and blah blah blah to end up not having a photo and it being like 2 days. I think she hung out with Aaryn the rest of the time and Tara left (back when they were fighting).

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok I am confused and disturbed a little here. So Tatum is potty trained yet Tara has a giant net over her crib like Grayson does. Then she says Tatum has a "big girl bed" now yet her bedroom is downstairs. That's where I have the issue. The girls are upstairs and I assume maybe Grayson is down as well, but how did Tatum get up to pee in the middle of the night if she had that huge net over her crib? Does she wear a pull up at night then? So that is reminding her that she can pee herself and not get up to pee? Also she is the first room by the front door entrance while they are upstairs not giving two craps on what is going on in the lower level. That would make me nervous...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240428_173706_Gallery

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 28/4/2024, 23:41) 
    Ok I am confused and disturbed a little here. So Tatum is potty trained yet Tara has a giant net over her crib like Grayson does. Then she says Tatum has a "big girl bed" now yet her bedroom is downstairs. That's where I have the issue. The girls are upstairs and I assume maybe Grayson is down as well, but how did Tatum get up to pee in the middle of the night if she had that huge net over her crib? Does she wear a pull up at night then? So that is reminding her that she can pee herself and not get up to pee? Also she is the first room by the front door entrance while they are upstairs not giving two craps on what is going on in the lower level. That would make me nervous...

Right!! Why would you put the baby’s room right by the front door? Especially when it sounds like everyone else is upstairs. That makes no sense to me.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think there are 2 rooms upstairs B/S & G and then 2 downstairs T/A & T. No thought went into the purchase of that home, I mean, at all. None of it makes any sense at all. For people that had $1 million dollars to spend on a house, they certainly could have gotten something better. It's not like they had a budget and had to make something work like some families do.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 29/4/2024, 04:52) 
    I think there are 2 rooms upstairs B/S & G and then 2 downstairs T/A & T. No thought went into the purchase of that home, I mean, at all. None of it makes any sense at all. For people that had $1 million dollars to spend on a house, they certainly could have gotten something better. It's not like they had a budget and had to make something work like some families do.

Yup, you are right regarding the layout of the house but still to put Tatum in the first room right by the front entrance is like showing the lions where to go to get their meat. Unfortunately I had to look at their blueprint layout from the listing. There is no real thought or concept with that house. What I don't get is that their playroom upstairs is the same as the one in their first house yet it is hardwood and beautiful. I am tired of seeing her kitchen and pool only.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The upstairs playroom from the listing when it was for sale. Very pretty but knowing the Hendersons they wouldn't know how to decorate it and keep it bare.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_134316_Reddit

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I might be out of the loop here because I don't have nor will I have extensions, but how can she give an accurate review on a hair product if your hair is like 98% weave? How does your "hair" feel so clean? It is like washing a wig and then putting it on saying it so clean and I have no more split ends....am I missing something?
    And spoiler alert, she is advertising her 500th curling iron....yeah.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_144410_Instagram

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 4/29/2024, 07:44 PM) 
    The upstairs playroom from the listing when it was for sale. Very pretty but knowing the Hendersons they wouldn't know how to decorate it and keep it bare.

My guess is that it still looks exactly like that. Same furniture and all.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobbs @ 29/4/2024, 21:31) 
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 4/29/2024, 07:44 PM) 

My guess is that it still looks exactly like that. Same furniture and all.

Probably right knowing that's how Tara rolls. Her last house was stale too. Guess that's why the only life we see is in the kitchen. That's pretty sad. Lifeless like them lol

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    When she looks like this...

P.S. No wonder she has hand/arm numbness she is always toting that luggage of a purse around.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_231723_Reddit

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All I see is that...lmao!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_231655_Chrome

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    between that horrible hair and ugly glasses I just wanna smack her

good lord

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Queen Cheese and don't forget the tennis racket hands! Lol!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240430_122129_Facebook

663 replies since 20/2/2024, 22:19   61984 views