Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wow that was fast. This mom lives in real dirt and grime. Even though she cleans up, the grime is still there. Her house needs a gutting. A thorough cleaning and painting. Her furniture needs to be thrown out and new or gently used bought. She keeps saying how much better her house looks after cleaning job but all I see is grime yet. Those sliding door curtains need to be thrown out. I think those two muddy dogs run thru them everyday. The mud on the sliding door looks like smeared poo. :yucky: Her older kids need to be given everyday chores to help her. They simply live in pure grime. She bought some nice plants but it won't help until her rooms are thoroughly cleaned. She was taking a razor blade to scrape mud (I hope it was mud :20130930101758-5e972761: ) off her floor. She clearly has no house keeping skills. Her kids run wild like Mom of 8 kids. She mentioned it was 10:30 pm and she had to put the kids to bed. Even the baby was up yet. Looks like it's a zoo at her house. The hubby was talking in the background one video and he sounded drunk. Maybe not but he sounded very off. What a sad life for those kids.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her place is so disgusting!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She also has a bunch of kids and did she say she home schools?? I am surprised the Children's Aide (here in Canada thats the same as CPS in the USA) hasn't been called on her. She has a husband and what does he do? No one can clean? I also noticed an older teenage girl there.

She calls it depression, I call it just pure nastiness. many people get depressed but that is unacceptable when there are others in the home that can easily clean things.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Only watched one video of hers and her house is disgusting and clutter.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 3/2/2024, 10:47 AM) 
    Her place is so disgusting!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She also has a bunch of kids and did she say she home schools?? I am surprised the Children's Aide (here in Canada thats the same as CPS in the USA) hasn't been called on her. She has a husband and what does he do? No one can clean? I also noticed an older teenage girl there.

She calls it depression, I call it just pure nastiness. many people get depressed but that is unacceptable when there are others in the home that can easily clean things.

Posted to her channel in the about section" New Cystic Fibrosis mama to a beautiful baby girl (df508) I'm a homeschooling mama of 6 living in beautiful southern Ontario. Please join us on our journey as we teach the children about the love of Jesus and the amazing world he created for us. I love to sew and crochet, in the summer we can be found outside." I think I remember that she said her daughter was 15 yrs old, which is even more reason that the kitchen should be clean... at 15 she should be doing chores and helping in the home. One video her husband was washing dishes....she also said her husband was working a lot...her grocery haul didn't look like she was budgeting or buying inexpensive anything.

That house didn't get that way overnight...and it appears that the kids don't have any boundaries..looks like every wall has crayon and markers on it and built up grime and filth every inch of the place...and I have yet to see her with clean hair... it's tied up and it always looks like cooking oil has been poured over her head.

This woman needs professional help...more than depression going on here.

6. WittyWife
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Watching to see if she is committed to making progress. There are millions of people out there just like her - FlyLady is widely popular & successful for a reason.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    📌 here for another trainwreck 💩 show 😉😂😂

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I don't know how long I'll stick around because she's triggering lol.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Holy wow....front hall cleaning video, TinyTidyTuesdsy. What.A.Mess!!! She keeps claiming it's because they have a large family. I have news for her....we have more kids than her and my house NEVER NEVER looked like hers. Oh you might have some mittens of gloves or jackets not always put away but never FILTH! She somehow is delusional and can't see it's because she has a crew of undisciplined kids. They seem to be wild monkeys along with two dogs that drag in mud.
    That baby whines all the time and is spoiled. She holds her all the time. I would be tired and depressed too if I lived in that filth. I watched the rug cleaning video from 5 months ago and those kids were running all over the area rug while she carpet cleaned it. And she held the baby the whole time. The area rug is past cleaning and needs to be thrown away. Somehow she never learned what clean is. But I guess there will always be folks that don't care if they live in filth.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Tiny Tidy Tues, Nov. 15 ....over due fridge clean out. She claims it was a two week over due. No way! That took weeks and weeks, months to happen. Not for the faint of heart. It's BAAAD!!!!

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We are a family of six, and I work very full time. Everyone in our house contributes to keeping it clean. We have it organized who does what on what day and we have a routine, part of which is me getting up two hours before I leave for work and I run a load of laundry, do any dishes, feed farm animals, make coffee and make sure dinner is prepped and ready for the evening when we get off work.
    This lady needs professional help, or help from another busy mom to give her advice to help her get in a routine so she can maintain cleanliness because this is terrifying.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Marking my spot. Just stumbled across her channel and was hoping there was a thread here on her.

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just watched for a few minutes but sorry I just can't watch this. I have had severe depression for years and on strong medication, but I have never let my house be in that state. Nowhere, nowhere near. I like clean surroundings and even if it takes my last ounce of energy and willpower I hoover, clean and tidy, and make one good meal a day. She should delegate tasks to the children, and they can all tidy past their toys for a start, whatever their age.

I am dumbfounded why those types of dysfunctional people think 'Oh let's start a You Tube channel'. I would be SO ashamed .

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (scottishgranny @ 3/3/2024, 07:38) 
    Just watched for a few minutes but sorry I just can't watch this. I have had severe depression for years and on strong medication, but I have never let my house be in that state. Nowhere, nowhere near. I like clean surroundings and even if it takes my last ounce of energy and willpower I hoover, clean and tidy, and make one good meal a day. She should delegate tasks to the children, and they can all tidy past their toys for a start, whatever their age.

I am dumbfounded why those types of dysfunctional people think 'Oh let's start a You Tube channel'. I would be SO ashamed .

Yes, it's horrifying how grimy her house is. Just imagine living in that filth. She knows it dirty and does a 1/2 clean job than back to the filth again and 'reset' another week. As I cherry pick thru her videos I have seen most of her rooms now. The full bath upstairs seemed to be the best room.Nit as gross. Her bedroom was bad but not as grimy. No marker on the walls , still bad but less.
    Why don't they have any pictures on their walls. Never have seen a house with nothing on the walls, just blank white. Not that any decor would help that mess but maybe she has no interest in putting a pic up. Just markers, haha.
    She said in the fridge clean up video that she used to clean houses for a job!!!!! Yikes 😳 On the fridge clean out she used a disgusting Scrub Daddy and paper towels to wipe the grime away. She just sprayed a cleaner on the surfaces. She needs a hot bucket of soapy bleach water and a thirsty rag. And plenty of scrubbing. And she used to clean other people's houses???😬
    In the hall clean up the carpeted steps were absolutely pure grime. And that baby was crawling over them. How sad for those kids.
    Sadly I have noticed how dirty her own clothes are. And her hair is always dirty. She doesn't even keep her own self clean. I would be depressed too. Living in her conditions contributes to depression.

152 replies since 1/3/2024, 20:28   5224 views