Status
    I forgot how fast this thread moved.

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Man, her hormones are really out of whack. And I bitch about plucking several.

4.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Please don;t tell me she bought a cold plunge tub. She's SUCH a basic white girl, and probably the MOST influenced person on the internet in regards to marketing She buys whatever is the hot thing of the moment hook line and sinker. Then proceeds to become an expert on it .

If there's a bandwagon she will jump on it and buy ALL the things. Knitting, journals, scrapbooking, makeup, nail polish, smoothies, teas, coffee...I've only ever seen crazy white folk do these dumb cold things. how long until it sits empty in her garage. OMG.

5.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Generally all people with $$$ to burn purchase this crap and then they’re over it in 3-6 months.Jen certainly qualifies.

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously, if she feels that strongly, why not go to get Sports Medicine Team and see if she can use theirs? (Do I need ‘s?). A good sports ortho and/or PT that works with professional athletes and teams surely could rent time in one or suggest where others can go to use one. Not Beefy Gene, she must have one all to herself.

Here’s a plan, go to Tractor Supply and buy a horse trough. Then get TWO! or three hundred pounds of ice delivered and dumped in. Add water via your garden hose. Jump in for a few hours. All better.

7.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 18/3/2024, 17:56) 
    Generally all people with $$$ to burn purchase this crap and then they’re over it in 3-6 months.Jen certainly qualifies.

She's willing to spend any amount of Don Dollars to convince herself that she's an athlete.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The other fools supremely guilty of nonsense like this are Julia & Hunter; two entitled brats who put the tub in their garage, bragged about using it for maybe 4 months and then, bang; never heard from it again. I do think theirs was provided in a promotional deal though. Regardless, these two could go toe to toe with Jen on the money burn.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 3/18/2024, 05:54 PM) 
    Please don;t tell me she bought a cold plunge tub. She's SUCH a basic white girl, and probably the MOST influenced person on the internet in regards to marketing She buys whatever is the hot thing of the moment hook line and sinker. Then proceeds to become an expert on it .

If there's a bandwagon she will jump on it and buy ALL the things. Knitting, journals, scrapbooking, makeup, nail polish, smoothies, teas, coffee...I've only ever seen crazy white folk do these dumb cold things. how long until it sits empty in her garage. OMG.

She's Don Draper's dream client.

10.     +68   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're getting a pool, kids!! But it's JUST for mommy. Enjoy your water table.

QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 3/18/2024, 11:06 AM) 
    The other fools supremely guilty of nonsense like this are Julia & Hunter; two entitled brats who put the tub in their garage, bragged about using it for maybe 4 months and then, bang; never heard from it again. I do think theirs was provided in a promotional deal though. Regardless, these two could go toe to toe with Jen on the money burn.

I love it when she copies others but actually PAYS for all of that sponsored garbage. This moron is out here guzzling AG1 for funsies while everyone else is getting paid to drink it :lol:

11.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    It's strange too how Concerned About Global Warming Like Jen hasn't planted a damn thing in that ginormous, unused yard of hers. Especially since she's playing at Plant Mom on IG (I just thought of this because I'm in a rush to get stuff in the ground, and I have, like, 1/100th of her planting space - it's obviously far far from Jen's radar.)

12.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot-14402
    oh Jin. Spring Equinox is pronouced ee·kwuh·naaks

"injuries and ailments that befall me" LOL that is vague speak for I don't really have a condition but I enjoy going to places that will rub me and help me because I have bunions that I refuse to get surgery on, and I have a hip that has issues because of said bunion and I over workout.

Jin's content is so strange. I really don't understand who and why anyone would pay for this. Spring Haul? Jin, it's not 2013. Nobody gives a crap what crap you are buying. We will all see it in a year or two in a declutter video.

Jin has no direction, and no purpose in life and that shows every single week.

Screenshot-14399

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what percentage of her patrons watch these updates.

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She hasn't bought a cold plunge yet. Why not just go to one? There must be many close to her.

15.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Please, please let her haul arrive. A craft-with-me would be unbearable :t0152:

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115105 views