FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I vacuumed the pool last weekend and it was about 55°F. That was about it for me. Only ice bath I'm getting in is one with Jason Statham already in it.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she has fully lost her mind. I haven't kept up with who she is following on IG in at least 9 months but you can always figure out who she is trying to copy. she isn't brave enough for a polar plunge so she is going to get an ice bath or whatever the hell she is wanting
    EVA
    another Eva

I just skimmed a few but wtf is she following so many odd account likes this and a couple of new dog ones as well

Is she girl crushing or does she think she looks like this gal or is this her new inspo

ETA: oooh maybe this is who she is copying she has an entire highlight to cold plunge. of course this lady is a life coach. If there is a grifter. Jin will run to them. Grifters attract grifters, I guess.
    Screenshot-14404
    Screenshot-14406

Edited by merino wool underwear - 3/18/2024, 10:54 AM

3.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fatty wants a new dog by the end of the year. It must be killing her not having something to torture, so she's ready for a new furry friend.... even though she still intends to travel nonstop and never be home. She's probably already planning to dump it off at the shady vet. She's a psycho.

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 18/3/2024, 19:33) 
    I vacuumed the pool last weekend and it was about 55°F. That was about it for me. Only ice bath I'm getting in is one with Jason Statham already in it.

Nah Jason Momoa!

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 3/18/2024, 10:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 18/3/2024, 19:33) 

Nah Jason Momoa!

or both!

6.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why the hell is every update started with her total confusion over time?

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 18/3/2024, 19:46) 
    Fatty wants a new dog by the end of the year. It must be killing her not having something to torture, so she's ready for a new furry friend.... even though she still intends to travel nonstop and never be home. She's probably already planning to dump it off at the shady vet. She's a psycho.

Before she's said she wants to get a smaller dog that can fit under the airplane seat so she can travel with it.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she worried about keeping a cold plunge clean when she doesn't worry about keeping her body clean which would go into the cold plunge after working out?
    Do you know how they work, Jenny?????

9.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    "cell core practitioner"

ok.

10.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    She said Winnie dying is the reason she stopped memory keeping. Bitch please, you've been 2-3 years behind on December Daily for years now.

p.s. If you want to do a cold plunge, fill your ginormous bathtub with cold water and dump in a couple bags of ice. Instant icy water, and you don't have to figure out where to put it, how to drain it, or do anything extra to clean it because your cleaning ladies already do that.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 18/3/2024, 19:46) 

She said in the live that she's planning to take it with her. It's just going to be another accessory for her.

12.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve never claimed to be an athlete, but I’m an old lady with aches and pains exacerbated by hiking and working out. If a hot bath can’t soothe me, I’ll just have to suffer. The closest I’ll ever get to a cold plunge is if my hot water supply runs out while I’m showering.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://cellcore.com/pages/find-a-practitioner

It is a real thing! Although if you read the link it says Medical practitioners. To me it means someone with a medical degree, MD, DO, RN, NP, etc. Does she have one?

14.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Half her travels are to Disney, they allow pets? She's taking a puppy to sleep in her car and shack airbnbs? Good luck with that.

15.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That ice tub nonsense is, well, nonsense.
    Just like everyone says: just fill your regular bath tub with cold water, dump a few bags of ice cubes in it, DONE. It's easy, it drains perfectly, easy to keep clean (which she doesn't even do herself), and it won't take any extra space in her hoarder's house. Because really, what will she do with it after she's used it once or twice and is over it?

I didn't use to believe she could possibly ever go broke. But the rate at which she's spending money is really making me rethink that. She's spending spending spending, and it's all on crap that has no resale value afterwards. No smart investments as far as we know. Except for the roof above her head, she has no real estate investments or anything. Not even a cute little holiday home that she could potentially rent out for extra income, or resell in case she ever needs that cash in the future.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115096 views