FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 27/3/2024, 21:48) 
    I honestly think the downward spiral in cleanliness and grooming is because she couldn't find a man. She totally thought men would be knocking down the door. No one came so now she was "caged" and she dresses like this so she looks awful and doesn't have to blame her horrible personality for no one calling.

She definitely didn't think she would have to try - Don 2.0 was supposed to just show up at her doorstep and recreate her previous life. She didn't expect that SHE would have to make an effort to attract someone. So why not just give up on the whole thing and be gross instead? It's a safer place for her to be in, especially as she has money now anyway without needing a man or a job.

I also think she's become so isolated now that men fall into the 'Other People' category. It would involve making an effort socially, being likeable, caring about someone other than herself, compromising to blend their lives together, meeting his family, friends, etc. Jen has decided that Other People just exist to stop her doing whatever she wants, and impressing a man in order to have a relationship isn't something she'd be willing to do any time soon.

2.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So Beefstick paid $100 for a dress that looks like a garbage bag on her body, but haircuts are expensive. You are a nutjob, Jenbo.

3.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jenny definitely paid for that Pirate makeover.

No way she went to that much trouble herself.

The kids would be lucky if mommy even remembered they had a Pirate night.

ETA: Found the proof 🤣

IMG_5249-17115788524786

Edited by Party of 7 - 3/27/2024, 11:35 PM

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/27/2024, 05:22 PM) 

I think you’re right. I doubt it was even on her radar. I hope the kids whined about how she always forgets, until she gave in and paid for the makeover so there would be none of those “moments” when it’s unsafe for a WWC member to approach her.

I suspect the kids are already learning how to play Mama because she doesn’t have a clue how to parent.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/27/2024, 04:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/27/2024, 05:22 PM) 

I think you’re right. I doubt it was even on her radar. I hope the kids whined about how she always forgets, until she gave in and paid for the makeover so there would be none of those “moments” when it’s unsafe for a WWC member to approach her.

I suspect the kids are already learning how to play Mama because she doesn’t have a clue how to parent.

Let's be honest. When is it safe for ANYONE to approach her? 20 feet away, and you gotta be hit with the most horrendous, faint inducing stench. Those poor kids.

6.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The way I laughed when I saw this :hearty-laugh:

IMG_2911

I can’t get over what a stocky beefcake she’s become. I love that for her.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 27/3/2024, 22:11) 
    I honestly think the downward spiral in cleanliness and grooming is because she couldn't find a man. She totally thought men would be knocking down the door. No one came so now she was "caged" and she dresses like this so she looks awful and doesn't have to blame her horrible personality for no one calling.

She definitely didn't think she would have to try - Don 2.0 was supposed to just show up at her doorstep and recreate her previous life. She didn't expect that SHE would have to make an effort to attract someone. So why not just give up on the whole thing and be gross instead? It's a safer place for her to be in, especially as she has money now anyway without needing a man or a job.

I also think she's become so isolated now that men fall into the 'Other People' category. It would involve making an effort socially, being likeable, caring about someone other than herself, compromising to blend their lives together, meeting his family, friends, etc. Jen has decided that Other People just exist to stop her doing whatever she wants, and impressing a man in order to have a relationship isn't something she'd be willing to do any time soon.

I think *maybe* Jen has realized she’s a walking red flag (except for her bank account) and has now just given up. Imagine going on a date with her?

Re: the hair. I think she believes cutting it will make the thinness even more obvious. That it’ll look even worse. We all know that’s not how it works but there is no other explanation as to why she hasn’t cut her hair. A cut to her shoulders would help so much.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She won't even change the part in her hair. She'll never cut it except to maybe trim an inch off.

9.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I could not believe she tried that suit on and put it out there ... She really just does not care anymore

she is the anti - Tensely

That's her persona now

She's like I'm short, fat, gross nails, bad hair, athleisure ware and mouse ears

And I don't care what Jill or the world thinks

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    🫤
    Attached Image
    35D6C6FC-AC03-4492-8244-2C1C35E374EF

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 27/3/2024, 23:44) 
    The way I laughed when I saw this :hearty-laugh:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12241744/IMG_2911.jpeg)

I can’t get over what a stocky beefcake she’s become. I love that for her.

Desperately sucking her stomach in and holding her breath!

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    She is just so, so ugly!!!!!

13.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 27/3/2024, 22:08) 
    Remember her saying she wasn't the kind of person who could juggle multiple men? 🤣 She thought she'd have so many options.

That was one of her biggest delusions ever, because she never stopped to think- where would these multiple suitors come from?

She has zero friends who could set her up with someone they know, she has zero social life, through which to make connections and meet people. Doesn’t go to a church or a gym or a run club anywhere else that people congregate.

Did she think some magic banner would just appear in the sky proclaiming that Jennifer Ross was on the market and men she didn’t know would trample each other to get to her front door?

What a joke.

14.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    When will we see a family photo with CC clenching her fists and leaning as far as she can from her smelly babysitter? Beefy will have on her 500th pair of mouse ears while CC and Donny will have none, because they “haven’t shown any interest in them,” or so Beefstick will say.

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 3/27/2024, 01:08 PM) 

Remember her saying she wasn't the kind of person who could juggle multiple men? 🤣 She thought she'd have so many options.

she is juggling a couple of "men" Jasper and Doug. I am not sure what blue is but Jinny is getting some serious action. :hearty-laugh:

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115146 views