FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Gene always treated SMD like shit so I guess she expected him to quietly keep his meat in the garage, not ask for the wonderland and relinquish all the hashbrowns for eternity.

2.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 28/3/2024, 15:25) 
    Gene always treated SMD like shit so I guess she expected him to quietly keep his meat in the garage, not ask for the wonderland and relinquish all the hashbrowns for eternity.

Poor beef stick.

Can’t get no dick.

Empty ballroom, not a suitor in sight.

Will she implode?

I think she just might.

3.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous

8ee8a960222a9de5380993de206aa13b

Gene's main problem is her refusal to do actual therapy and get unpleasant with herself (she has a huge narcissistic wound to acknowledge and then heal) so she gets unpleasant with everyone else. It's an extremely unhealthy way of dealing with the deep-seated feeling of inferiority she hides by acting so superior and better than the rest of the world, including her own kids. Classic case, really, not original at all. She'll keep growing more and more resentful of people as she ages and her universe collapses into just herself, no one left. Her Thanksgiving 2023 stories were an excellent example of her need to dislike the few people she has left just to feed her broken ego. Her current misery is nothing compared to what she'll experience in 15-20 years' time.

4.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It reminds me of closet eating, except it's garage eating. Was he supposed to set up a card table and a space heater next to the car to enjoy his hot dogs and Jimmy Dean sausages?

5.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet not only did she make him store his meat and dairy products in the garage, she let her disgust of his food be known while he was preparing and eating his food.

She’s a mean, extremely selfish bitch.

And now she mows down on all the meat, cheese, and real ice cream. She’s always liked chicken guys! And I don’t think she has ever once addressed that supposedly one of the reasons she stopped drinking milk or eating meat was because she cared about animals. How is she reconciling that in her head? Or did she never care about animal welfare. It was all just an eff you to Don the whole time?

6.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

I love this quote! Truly IYKYK! 🤣

7.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    She was completely unhinged in that video where she cries over milk.

Not sure if there were some wild post-partum hormones going on, or what the hell was up with her.
    The problem I have with it is how she made up that entire video in the first place and posted it for the whole world to see.
    I mean how embarrassing.
    (And I still die on the hill that she has never suffered from any kind of social anxiety the way she parades shit around like that on camera and posts it)
    That just seemed like a friggin cry for help and for attention more than anything else.
    She was no longer the princess of the family (because of Charlotte and Donnie) and THAT was her main problem. She could not cope with that.
    Still can't.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for her.
    I do think she was just severely overwhelmed after having Donnie - but -
    She has - and always has had - the resources that make her life very, very easy. Even now with all of Don's money still rolling in.
    I hate it if she was going thru some PP Depression (that's not something I'd ever make fun of) but the point is that she has/had the resources to get all the help in the world, physically, emotionally, spiritually and literally (help around the house, nannies, handyman, etc) and she has made ZERO effort to work on herself.
    Other than being a ridiculous Peloton groupie.

8.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    anyone have the meat in the garage video I would love to see that

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder how bad was it really? Was even allowed to eat in front of her, not allowed to eat in the house? Not allowed to burp? Did he have to eat in the garage as fast as he could and run back inside to help poor new mommy Jennifer so she didn't have to solo parent?
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/28/2024, 10:22 AM) 
    I bet not only did she make him store his meat and dairy products in the garage, she let her disgust of his food be known while he was preparing and eating his food.

And now she mows down on all the meat, cheese, and real ice cream. She’s always liked chicken guys! And I don’t think she has ever once addressed that supposedly one of the reasons she stopped drinking milk or eating meat was because she cared about animals. How is she reconciling that in her head? Or did she never care about animal welfare. It was all just an eff you to Don the whole time?

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 3/28/2024, 05:39 PM) 
    I wonder how bad was it really? Was even allowed to eat in front of her, not allowed to eat in the house? Not allowed to burp? Did he have to eat in the garage as fast as he could and run back inside to help poor new mommy Jennifer so she didn't have to solo parent?
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/28/2024, 10:22 AM) 

I imagine it was really bad. You could tell Don loved being a parent but he needed to escape that relationship even though his children were so incredibly young.

11.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think you're right! And if she kicked out his food, I don't know this but I think she kicked him out of the bed. We saw him ask permission to be in a picture with his own daughter in Disney.

I think there might have been something that was the last straw, and he had enough and left. And then I think the response was like, oh yea, well I was planning to leave 5 years ago.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 3/28/2024, 05:57 PM) 
    I think you're right! And if she kicked out his food, I don't know this but I think she kicked him out of the bed. We saw him ask permission to be in a picture with his own daughter in Disney.

I think there might have been something that was the last straw, and he had enough and left. And then I think the response was like, oh yea, well I was planning to leave 5 years ago.

I didn't ever see where he had to ask to be in a picture with CC. Which video was that. I remember her being really bitchy about him pushing the stroller when they were at Disney. I don't remember if they had both kids at that point.

13.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/28/2024, 04:22 PM) 

I don't think Jen ever truly cared about animal welfare. I think she was depressed with her marriage, and she cared about sticking it to Don. And was also hoping that a vegan diet would help her lose weight.

I was vegetarian for several years and my cager was not. I could not imagine asking him to keep his food somewhere else. Jen was the only one in their house eating vegan---why couldnt SHE move her food outside the family fridge if it was that important to her?

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It would never, ever, in a million years occurred to her that she could be the one to move her food into a separate fridge in the garage. Never. Because that is how she is.

15.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry, I don't know what video it was...

via GIPHY

QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 3/28/2024, 12:05 PM) 
    I didn't ever see where he had to ask to be in a picture with CC. Which video was that. I remember her being really bitchy about him pushing the stroller when they were at Disney. I don't remember if they had both kids at that point.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115215 views