FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/3/2024, 17:42) 
    does anyone have a spring related dancing Snoopy that you’re putting out today? or maybe a glass coffee table you can decorate with spring decor? 🤗

I'll be placing my Pottery Barn Spring decorative plates on the shelves today. Unfortunately they're no longer available so I cannot link them.

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/3/2024, 17:42) 
    does anyone have a spring related dancing Snoopy that you’re putting out today? or maybe a glass coffee table you can decorate with spring decor? 🤗

I needed slippers and wore a wool hat this week and a coat every day. I am entering my Wintering phase! That's my excuse for craving bread right?

Edited by Nefarious DisneyPrincess - 20/3/2024, 04:54

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 19/3/2024, 17:46) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/19/2024, 03:56 PM) 
    Jen’s carbon footprint is probably at least twice as large as an average American’s. And she sadly mentions climate change.

I hope she does buy that stupid cold plunge tub. You know she’ll only use it a few times. Then she will have this gigantic thing sitting in her garage that will be hard to get rid of. She can soak in her gigantic plastic tub amid her gigantic garage hoard.

I think it is probably closer to 10x

I was going to say like a thousand! The average American doesn't consume a fraction of what Jen does. One third of Americans don't even have $500 in savings. I think social media has people from other countries very deceived.

4.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    My cleaning ladies are due here any minute but I don't feel like leaving the house. So I'm just ::gasp:: admitting to you all that I have cleaning ladies so I don't have to hide it by telling you I'm going to Starbucks for no reason at all.

5.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I miss the glass topped coffee table.

6.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the idea of that enormous thing in her garage. I also love the enormous jump boxes. I don't know how anyone with a hip issue thinks to launch all of their body weight into the air from a base of bunions. I think it would be like the sounds of the Bionic Woman, but with grunts instead.

via GIPHY

QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/19/2024, 09:56 AM) 
    Jen’s carbon footprint is probably at least twice as large as an average American’s. And she sadly mentions climate change.

I hope she does buy that stupid cold plunge tub. You know she’ll only use it a few times. Then she will have this gigantic thing sitting in her garage that will be hard to get rid of. She can soak in her gigantic plastic tub amid her gigantic garage hoard.

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was packing for a trip and *wonder*ing how Jen does it over and over and over. By now I would have chosen my favorite vacation spot and bought a second home with Don’s money so all my stuff would be there waiting. (A hoardmobile or owner’s plastic bin locker don’t count.) I love traveling but hate packing. Then again, I care about my appearance and personal hygiene, so I need to take more with me than too-small leggings and sports bras. (I don’t carry a stuffie with me, so there’s that :snickering: )

8.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll be switching out my powder room candy to Easter colored candy.

9.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I will be switching out my St. Patrick's Day board books for the Easter board books.

I don't have young kids I just like the feel of board between my pointer finger and hitchhiker thumb.

10.     +25   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Time to put out the bunny candlesticks, but don’t worry—I never light the candles!

I was watching this video (bc I’m crazy), and toward the end (approx 11:00), she says she doesn’t like being on planes or “big boats,” and that she gets claustrophobic. It’s amazing how much can change in 10 years.

https://rumble.com/vlgdyh-packing-up-chris...ary-9-2013.html

11.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Why in the world would she get another dog when her whole life is traveling? Just so she can strap it to a paddle board for content?

12.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 18/3/2024, 21:28) 
    If you have to do daily yoga, long deep stretching, foam rolling, vibrator gun, take baths with 3 pounds of epsom salts, have a team of PT and stretching people, now possibly adding cold plunge maybe you should go easier on your body.

Jen, RUNNING IS👏NOT👏FOR👏YOU!

13.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 3/18/2024, 09:28 PM) 
    If you have to do daily yoga, long deep stretching, foam rolling, vibrator gun, take baths with 3 pounds of epsom salts, have a team of PT and stretching people, now possibly adding cold plunge maybe you should go easier on your body.

Thissss. I am Jen's age and I work out regularly but my body would revolt against 3 hrs of exercise/day. Her body would change dramatically if she cut back on the cardio and started eating better.

14.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Great. She’s booking more runDisney sh!t for 2025. Why am I even surprised? Jen will happily drop off the new dog at the kennel so she can run around a theme park wearing another stupid pair of ears for the upteenth time. She loves dumping pets off on other people when her ME ME ME, ITS ALL ABOUT ME time is affected.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 19/3/2024, 18:21) 
    I’ll be switching out my powder room candy to Easter colored candy.

Make sure that you way overbuy so you can let it sit in your freezer for a year.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115219 views