FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    How many times does she pat her belly in that gif?

Homegirl is large.

What's the most vanity sizing can do, 4 sizes difference?

2.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she was, say a size 4 as a caged woman, you cannot gain 40 pounds and just go up one size to a 6. I am just a bit larger than she is, and I’m a 14 or 16, depending on the brand. In her favorite Kut jeans, I am a 14 but might could wear a 12. Lying liar who lies. Show us the label, Jenny.

I do lightly applaud her for putting her body on display like that. That’s brave. But seeing her thighs, no way is she a size 6. Just be honest with yourself, Jen. You’ve gained weight. So have I. So have a lot of women.

3.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kudos for her for showing her body that is not easy. But she has absolutely no clue what flatters her body. And her hair she needs to cut it or put some clip in extensions it looks so bad.

4.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm gobsmacked with all that working out, she's gained this much weight. She really is eating a ton.

5.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she put those jeans on, I was like, “My god, she actually has something on in the correct size!” But then, of course she thought they were too big so she’s going to order the size 4 (or a smaller size anyway). Like, I get that sometimes jeans stretch out over the course of a day, and that’s annoying, but she also said they were too big in the front. And they weren’t. We saw her fasten them, and they weren’t loose. It’s like she thinks if they aren’t fitting her like a sausage casing they are too big.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Exactly! I was the first to comment about the jeans and if she was honest about her size and put herself in a bathing suit on the internet, I would be so proud of her!! But she freaking expects us to believe she’s a 6. We have eyes Jen

7.     +45   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Why is it brave to show her body on camera? Isn't it just more completely optional attention seeking that serves no one but Jen in the long run?

8.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t give her credit for showing her body because that heifer is straight up lying about the size of her clothing. If she had said, “these jeans are a size 16, but they seem like they might stretch out with wear so I might size down” then I might’ve considered it just a little bit because we all know that is what would really take some sort of courage for someone like her to admit. But as long as she continues to be a hold faced liar then she gets nothing from me.

Edited by Gene Is Sis Concert - 3/22/2024, 06:14 PM

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    i think she was extremely anxious and manic during the filming of that try on. i’ll give her props for showing her body like that when most of us would never with her following.

10.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

What the actual hell is this video? Why did she feel the need to make it a try-on? She just had to buy jeans now too. What an attention seeking freak.

Did she lose an ounce and feels skinny? Her ED must be out of control. Her stomach is flat, so she's not fat! Meanwhile everywhere else is flabby and lardy. Dat ass is giving botched BBL. It's massive and lumpy like a blown out diaper.

11.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 22/3/2024, 18:10) 
    Why is it brave to show her body on camera? Isn't it just more completely optional attention seeking that serves no one but Jen in the long run?

Someone said a few pages ago that Jen only shares when she can feel superior. This isn't an exception. She sees something completely different than we do when she looks in the mirror, and she thinks she's showing off a hot, "athletic" body.

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/3/2024, 17:25) 
    omg that white dress is AWFUL

I can’t wait to watch later

She just LOVES that stupid maternity style dress because it doesn’t interfere with the thigh chafing. Didn’t she wear the exact same profile dress for her nephew’s annoyance wedding and for that horrendous beach portrait escapade recently with the kids? Now she just needs a granny cardigan and she’s ready for ‘formal’ night on her cruise.

13.     +44   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    agreed regarding the bravery. it's very self serving. Jen thinks you're fat if you're over a size 8. SHE is a dainty little 6

no one would ever care about her body if she didn't mention it so much

14.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 3/22/2024, 05:34 PM) 
    AM

No way those thighs are fitting into a size 6. Why is she posting pictures like this on the internet anyway? I'm sure her kids really want to find out from their friends that mommy was posing in her undies on the web. Or maybe it's to show SMD what he is missing.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 22/3/2024, 17:29) 
    She bought sandals. A white shirt at Whole Foods, went back and bought 4 more.

Bought Kristina Braley candle in the Taylor Swift scent. New toaster oven/air fryer, hers died. Some Crowned stuff, it wasnt in yet. She missed out on the some Crowned release, went to check out and it was all sold out. But it's fine, it's fine. She hopes the re-release it sometime. Brandi Kincaid's relative is making these wooden card holders. Jen was there first order, she sounded as pleased as punch.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12315976/...2807_Chrome.jpg)

Jin, you live 5 minutes from a Goodwill; same style Boy Scout woodworking cardholder sold there. Go.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115215 views