FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love when she "sucks it in" while wearing the bikini. Nothing budges, nothing sucks in, nothing really moves at all. That means not only does she have weak abdomen muscles, but all that "extra" on her abdomen is complete fat. I have no clue just how much she is hiding related to her diet based off what I saw in that video. She must really be sabotaging herself with her diet to work out that much and have her body look like that.

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 22/3/2024, 18:31) 
    I disagree, I don't think it's brave, I think she's looking to be called brave.

D**'s on camera saying she called him big boned in a nice way. There's years of recordings of zooming in on people's plates, saying things like a medium is enormous. People remind her she did that for years, and now that she's overweight she says people are body shaming her.

Yes 🙌 She fat shamed Don for years when he gave her everything karma is a bitch and she deserves what she looks like now and loving it I couldn’t imagine the hours of working out and looking like that at the end of the day. Workout Queen has Don Dollars she needs to find a great nutritionist and therapist ASAP!

3.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 22/3/2024, 17:12) 
    Body by bakeries

AM

She reflexively has to do her sucking in ED pose

AM

Damn it Jen, it doesn't fit!

It.... doesn't...fit!

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 22/3/2024, 16:53) 
    Tea time!

I just want to bitch slap her after watching that shit show! Her hair is tragic that should be her main concern not how her bikini bottoms fit which don’t 😜 This childlike princess makes me sick 🤮 and it blows my mind people pay to watch her which is more disturbing!

5.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen will soon be wearing flip flops because her bunions won't fit into regular shoes.

6.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is Don looking this way?
    Screenshot_20240322-2046192

Is this enough hair for a French braid?

Screenshot_20240322-2045512

Screenshot_20240322-2042432

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    I see why she wears spandex 24/7

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That dress was $100!? Wow, between that and the boring-ass bathing suit, Jen sure knows how to pay a lot for blandness.

9.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    for someone with a "strong fitness base" she sure looks like a tank.

she is not brave or strong she is straight up a major cunt in every sense of the word

she has been mean and belittled everyone she comes in contact with made rude and underhanded comments to them. even talks down to her paid friends
    she offers nothing to society

she can lie and lie all day about what size she wants to be but everyone has eyes and can see its total and udder bullshit.

until the day she can actually get honest about who and what she is she will never change.
    her ego is massive cuz she has money in the bank but she is a complete wimp and very insecure.

I love this for her. get wrecked ya fat ass cow

10.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m actually in shock at her body. It’s one thing to speculate but another when it’s actually correct. I was expecting some tone SOMEWHERE. Anywhere. But there’s literally none. If I exercised 4 h a day and looked like that… That is truly beyond depressing. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost! All her energy is literally wasted. She spends her days exercising.. and she is wasting her time.
    Imagine if she stopped 🫣

11.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm a US size 10 and Jen's bottom half is MUCH bigger than mine. There is no way she is a 6.

12.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    new name...? " My...My Goddamn Thighs!" or " Saddlebags "

Being alone, she must eat all day when not exercising. I think we see a glimpse of this when she does run disney. she thinks doing her fun runs cancels out all those extra calories. It does not. But hey, there are no calories while on vacation, right?? Surprised she's not on the ozempic or mounjaro train.

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do people still do "hauls" on youtube? I haven't watched anything like that in 10+ years.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 23/3/2024, 11:32) 
    Do people still do "hauls" on youtube? I haven't watched anything like that in 10+ years.

Well duh, Beefy Gene just did one! No one I follow on YT has ever done one. I get a couple of suggestions once in a while for 2 women who do plus sized hauls. One only does Shein, the other does Temu and a few cheap formal wear sites. How often, who knows. I think the rich people, Kardashians et al, do them for their own brands. I am not in any demographic for those type of ‘influencers’ so YT doesn’t push them.

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was also shocked at how flabby she is, simply because of how manic she is about working out. I’m sure under the fat there’s muscle, but she is the poster child for you can’t out exercise a bad diet. Yikes.

It’s also telling that she has claimed before to be totally over her body issues, and in this video she backpedaled on that and made a whole statement about how she’s still working on that, yada yada. It’s also VERY telling that the full length mirror she looks at herself in is sitting on the ground and tilted up against the wall. Everyone knows that’s going to give you a much more flattering reflection, due to the angle.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115219 views