FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 3/23/2024, 06:32 PM) 
    :smoking-smiley-face:

So realistically she's probably a 12.

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I noticed this as well, it’s very telling. As well as her compulsive “fixing” of her hair every 30 seconds, it’s so distracting.

QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 23/3/2024, 12:53) 
    I was also shocked at how flabby she is, simply because of how manic she is about working out. I’m sure under the fat there’s muscle, but she is the poster child for you can’t out exercise a bad diet. Yikes.

It’s also telling that she has claimed before to be totally over her body issues, and in this video she backpedaled on that and made a whole statement about how she’s still working on that, yada yada. It’s also VERY telling that the full length mirror she looks at herself in is sitting on the ground and tilted up against the wall. Everyone knows that’s going to give you a much more flattering reflection, due to the angle.

3.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (takegoodcarefriends @ 3/23/2024, 06:53 PM) 
    I noticed this as well, it’s very telling. As well as her compulsive “fixing” of her hair every 30 seconds, it’s so distracting.

QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 23/3/2024, 12:53) 
    I was also shocked at how flabby she is, simply because of how manic she is about working out. I’m sure under the fat there’s muscle, but she is the poster child for you can’t out exercise a bad diet. Yikes.

It’s also telling that she has claimed before to be totally over her body issues, and in this video she backpedaled on that and made a whole statement about how she’s still working on that, yada yada. It’s also VERY telling that the full length mirror she looks at herself in is sitting on the ground and tilted up against the wall. Everyone knows that’s going to give you a much more flattering reflection, due to the angle.

Seriously. Gin you have 3 hairs. Leave them alone!

4.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DeathStareD** @ 23/3/2024, 17:55) 
    That white dress… =_=

You have all the money in the world, all the time to shop in the world, and you pick THAT bland dowdy dress?

It's giving escaped insane asylum patient 😁
    It looks like something we will see in an upcoming Jessie Hearn photoshoot with the circumstances 🤮

5.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m late with this but I’m pretty sure “special friend” of Belle means that the girl IS Belle. They aren’t allowed to say that they are playing the character. They have to say they are a friend or special friend of the character.

Jenny likes to think she looks like Belle (or was that Don’s delusion?) so there’s a good chance that she will want a pic with her.

Good luck to the girl 🤣

6.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's shocking they manufacture dresses this ugly and she is able to locate them.

7.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why doesn't she just go to Nordstrom's and use the personal shopper option. Ugh, how did she come to the conclusion the white dress looked good on her? It was too tight across the bust, left her looking like she was wearing a weird white sack.

8.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 23/3/2024, 03:04) 
    I just watched the video. My gawwwwd she wears the ugliest shit. She can’t possibly like these granny sandals, can she?

IMG_2708

She called them a "step up from Birkenstock" in the video, too. #delulustrikesagain They're her fancy sandals now... :snickering:

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What is the brand of those sandals? They look way too narrow for her hooves. Are they expensive? Stupid question?

10.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They look like Olukai, so yes very expensive. Usually $100 for a pair of simple flip flops.

EDIT: I found them, yep, $100.

Edited by Don Dollars - 3/23/2024, 11:19 PM

11.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has to be eating uncontrollably. Jen spends hours exercising and still has no toned muscles.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oof, they look like plastic.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She may have well toned muscles, but the layer of fat both over and under hide everything. The more she rides that bike for hours and then runs/shuffles/wogs/and RUNS OUT OF POWER walks just keep adding to the thighs and buttocks. The calories in far out number the calories burnt. Her magic bedroom mirror adds to the illusion of height and thinness.

14.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 23/3/2024, 22:17) 
    She called them a "step up from Birkenstock" in the video, too. #delulustrikesagain They're her fancy sandals now... :snickering:

The funny thing is Birkenstocks were totally having a moment, especially with the Barbie movie. There are some fun styles, like their collab with Staud. It comes down to the pair and how you style them—Jen’s taste is just tragic. Meanwhile, I’ve gotten a compliment on mine while out shopping in a luxury store.

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/23/2024, 01:17 PM) 
    Looking at reviews for those jeans (the mid-rise cut):
    IMG-0998
    A 31” waist is a size 12. Another reviewer called them “generously sized”. Yeah, I’d say so.

The brand also sells swim shorts. My SiL has worn a similar style for years and always looks so cute and comfortable.
    IMG-0999
    The cut of the leg is flattering. Of course, Jen would order a couple sizes too small so “flattering” would be a moot point.

Tens would probably look really good in these shorts.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115219 views