FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    See, she’s got the proportions all wrong. She’s short waisted. She should wear a short bikini top and swim shorts that cover her navel. Maybe she wouldn’t feel the need to gaze at it so often.

2.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hubby and I are leaving on a 2 month road trip towing a travel trailer. I feel I’ve packed about as much as Jen keeps in Blue for a weekend stay. I don’t have a pee rag however. Maybe I should buy one.

I will try to keep up here but not sure how that’s going to work out. She better not pull something when we are in Great Smoky Mountains National Park for 4 days with no cell service or internet.

3.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 24/3/2024, 00:26) 
    I don’t have a pee rag however. Maybe I should buy one.

only if you want to come home divorced like jen.

4.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Got to watch the haul today. It was rife with my influencer pet peeve: making a statement (untrue), backpedalling, then trying to justify the original statement.

Aka I shopped intentionally for things I needed. Then realizes the candle, the card box, I think something else were impulses. Then the mental gymnastics ensue to justify the excessive spending 🤦🏻‍♀️

I do not know why she thinks the suit fits, both pieces, she kept tugging at both pieces. It was obvious not comfortable for her. I have empathy, I'm a bigger size on bottom than my top, but I do buy suits that actually fit 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think her main problem is she's not sucked in by spandex in non athletic clothes. She spreads out and then dislikes her shape because there isn't compression.

5.     +30   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Many have said this before, but there is nothing about her current size that could prevent her from being healthy and looking good - the ridiculous part is that her life’s work is exercising and staring at and talking about her body. Clearly her body is reflecting her bad diet and the endless stream of carbs and sweets. I almost believe her when she says she eats primarily soups and salads and this is why: she eats cold, bland meals of premade soups and salads that she can just pull from her fridge. When the kids are home the food is the same cold, bland refrigerated stuff. She puts absolutely minimal effort into planning and preparing food.

If she would eat warm, homemade or even restaurant-prepared dinners she might be able to resist those treats. When my husband is out of town for business for a week or so, I am SO excited to not have to cook. I buy salad stuff, premade soups, bread and cheese - anything quick and easy. And after a couple of days of this my tastebuds are so bored and unsatisfied I start craving and eating more sweets or carbs. I have far fewer cravings when my husband is home and we are eating actual meals (nothing special or fancy, just actual dishes that require a little effort.)

So this is just a long way of saying my theory is that her laziness about cooking is partly responsible for her current size.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 3/23/2024, 12:32 PM) 
    :smoking-smiley-face:

Not for Jen!

giphy

But also that reviewer needs to get their eyes checked. The jeans are shown with room in the crotch in litch-rally
    every
    single
    product image.

7.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The most shocking thing to me in this video is her hair. My god it is so so so thin. I can't believe she doesn't see that it needs to be cut.

How does she simultaneously "know so many people named Kristin and Kristina" and ALSO have no friends?

Lastly, does anyone have a picture of when she bought a long sleeved bathing suit and bathing PANTS to go to the splash pad?

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Cutting her hair will do it some good, but it won't make her have more hair. She needs to figure out the cause of her massive hair loss and treat it. It's been going on for a few years now and it's only getting worse. Right now, it's half long and thin. Cutting it will make it short and thin. She needs vitamins, rogaine, whatever. SOMETHING to generate new growth. A haircut will not fix that; perhaps only help make it look a tiny bit more groomed, but even that I doubt at this point. she just doesn't have enough hair to work with. Honestly, I'd be in total panic mode if I was her, because if it doesn't improve soon, menopause will kill it off completely. It could be vitamin defficiency, hormonal imbalance, or plenty of other possible things. She needs to figure it out asap, because the window of opportunity to fix it before it's too late is slowly closing.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That card box looks like a piece of crap. The wood box Bookers bourbon comes in is better than that.

10.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wait, she wouldn’t turn around and show her butt in her bathing suit on video, but she’s going to wear that on a cruise ship full of people??

11.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What literally cracks me up about her is whether it was her glory days or the circumstance infant days or the part time parenting days of today she is always always like ... I only have this time to film and the garbage truck is out and the laundry is going and ....

What is going on over there that she can't film when she wants???

She is the most pretend busy person on the planet

12.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Send it all back
    All of it

13.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is the Lands End swim getup -- they gave it to her after asking what size she wanted them to send which was a M/10-12 for both pieces, right?

Screen_Shot_2019-07-22_at_2_0

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 24/3/2024, 01:55) 
    Many have said this before, but there is nothing about her current size that could prevent her from being healthy and looking good - the ridiculous part is that her life’s work is exercising and staring at and talking about her body. Clearly her body is reflecting her bad diet and the endless stream of carbs and sweets. I almost believe her when she says she eats primarily soups and salads and this is why: she eats cold, bland meals of premade soups and salads that she can just pull from her fridge. When the kids are home the food is the same cold, bland refrigerated stuff. She puts absolutely minimal effort into planning and preparing food.

If she would eat warm, homemade or even restaurant-prepared dinners she might be able to resist those treats. When my husband is out of town for business for a week or so, I am SO excited to not have to cook. I buy salad stuff, premade soups, bread and cheese - anything quick and easy. And after a couple of days of this my tastebuds are so bored and unsatisfied I start craving and eating more sweets or carbs. I have far fewer cravings when my husband is home and we are eating actual meals (nothing special or fancy, just actual dishes that require a little effort.)

So this is just a long way of saying my theory is that her laziness about cooking is partly responsible for her current size.

✔️Because she is sans an in house sous slave named D*n.

15.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The “it fits so well” and then the constant tugging and fussing, when the shirt bunches up on your boobs and you have to tug it down, it doesn’t fit so well.

It would also help if she would get a bra that separated her boobs and gave them shape. I have DDD boobs and mine don’t look nearly has lumpy and blobby as hers do, because I spend money on GOOD bras.

I also carry all my weight in my lower half and I have the cutest little tankini with a skirt bottom - like, a skirt made of swimsuit material attached to a full coverage bottom - that I’ve had for like 5 years and it is flattering and shows off the good parts and covers enough that I feel comfortable. I’m not constantly tugging at it while standing still, which means when I’m on the beach or in the pool playing with my kids, I can bend and move without worry. Her suit is a pretty color but everything else about all three pieces was completely wrong.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115115 views