FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/3/2024, 15:07) 
    Fatty is STILL defensive about her running. Insecure freak.

(IMG:https://i.ibb.co/gzn1xqt/IMG-4069.jpg)

That is hilarious! If she runs local then someone who knows her might see her walk/jogging. At Disney she can say she ran, but did she really?

QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 24/3/2024, 17:55) 
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 3/24/2024, 04:53 AM) 
    Cutting her hair will do it some good, but it won't make her have more hair. She needs to figure out the cause of her massive hair loss and treat it.

It won't make her have more hair, but at the length it is now it's incredibly stringy looking because probably 80% of it is broken off much higher up. If she'd get it cut in a chin length bob, and maintain it that way for a while, it would appear thicker because she'd be getting rid of the stringy mass that hangs below.

I have thin hair like hers. I don’t have hair loss but it’s hereditary from my dad. I can’t let mine get past shoulder length. The longer it gets the thinner it looks.

2.     +49   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Imagine having your kids for spring break and not being able to stay home and entertain them so you have to book a cruise for most of the time that they are off school… and you do this every single time you have them for an extended period of time.

She’s bloody lucky she has those Don dollars. She would go insane if she was a true single mother 🤣

3.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Notice that she only said 13.1. No mention of a Marathon.

Years ago a huge group of people on the DIS boards went on a cruise together (572 people). On of the ladies decided to organize a mile walk on one sea day. No one knew her, but a lot of people signed up, she was bragging about how she was on weight watchers and lost so much weight and was a size 6. When everyone met up, we all realized she had left the 1 before the 6 off. I am still in touch with several of that group, we still laugh about it. No, it was not Beefy, it was in 2005.

4.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jesus, Jen, get a cover-up and never take it off. She looks like the before picture.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2567

5.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen's entire life is a before picture!

And whoever said that white dress will show up in the next Jessie Hearn photo shoot, I think you're on to something. I think she wants to try to project this idea of how carefree/"untamed" she is, in those terrible photos, but just like that blue potato sack sundress with her ridiculously stringy hair and dumb grimace (not to mention how visibly uncomfortable she is with the kids), she comes off as more escapee from the psych ward than boho momma.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/24/2024, 05:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 3/24/2024, 04:53 AM) 
    Cutting her hair will do it some good, but it won't make her have more hair. She needs to figure out the cause of her massive hair loss and treat it.

It won't make her have more hair, but at the length it is now it's incredibly stringy looking because probably 80% of it is broken off much higher up. If she'd get it cut in a chin length bob, and maintain it that way for a while, it would appear thicker because she'd be getting rid of the stringy mass that hangs below.

Is she under the delusion that if she doesn't cut her hair she will suddenly wake up with glorious, thick hair like Tens?

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She buys tops that IF she was a B cup, they would be fine. But she has an Ample Rack and needs to size up so the bust area fits. Like her GD Thighs and Dat Ass, she needs to accommodate them, buy the size for that part and then get the waist tailored.

Beefy Gene knows best.

8.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's just a knee jerk response anytime someone mentions volunteering.

via GIPHY

QUOTE (Livi! @ 3/24/2024, 11:43 AM) 
    QUOTE (Identifying as Single Mom @ 24/3/2024, 17:37) 
    What is she donating to privately for every race? What does that even mean?

The person she was responding to didn't even mention anything about donations lol She just threw that in there, totally unrelated. She really doesn't know how to communicate with humans.

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t know how easy it would be to tailor a bathing suit bottom. She needs a swim skirt.
    For all the exercise she does, I am bewildered.
    I am 5,4 and now 140. I do have a fat belly. I am an apple. I do not exercise nearly as much as she does. . I am so stunned she looks like this at just 40. And then posts as if she is a prize.
    I was looking for a slimming belly swimsuit. I wont pretend I am a size 4. Am more looking at a size 10.
    The years won’t be kind to her unless she gives up the croissants, etc. I admit I do not like her.

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She should just go back to the modest swimwear she was wearing a few years ago. Something like this would be a lot more flattering.

The amount of work she puts in an THAT is the result. Mind boggling. I barely have any time to exercise, maybe an hour a week, and eat whatever I want and I'm still more toned than this mess. Do better, Bertha.

11.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Retsuko @ 3/24/2024, 11:47 AM) 
    13.1MilesIsStill13.1MilesAnywayYouSliceItLikeJen

Wogging13.1milesIsStillWogging13.1MilesAnywayYouSliceItLikeJen

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I had to drag myself to the mall today and passed by Torid. They had a mannequin in the window, looked similar in proportion to Beefy and it had a swimsuit on. One that fit. Yes a mannequin little hard to get a top or bottom on that's too small but it fit and looked fine. It was definitely not a size 6, knowing how swimwear tends to run probably 12-14.

Beefy just wants to hang on to the she's so petite and she's not. The pictures prove it.

Imagine the circumstances are like great, another cruise. Everything is repeated. So will this summer be another Disney Alaska cruise?

13.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    It’s not cheap crap discarded after a single wear because Beefy Gene can’t experience one second of discomfort
    It’s a ‘private donation’

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 24/3/2024, 15:42) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 3/24/2024, 03:07 PM) 
    Fatty is STILL defensive about her running. Insecure freak.

(IMG:https://i.ibb.co/gzn1xqt/IMG-4069.jpg)

Bitch, please.

Is she saying she makes a private donation to the Disney races on top of race fees? Why would she donate to a corporations? Do Disney races raise money for particular causes? Please educate me.

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 24/3/2024, 23:09) 
    Notice that she only said 13.1. No mention of a Marathon.

I think she said 13.1 because this comment was on the vlog of the half-marathon. She missed the Dopey marathon this year, thanks to SMD's unexpected mission and having to watch those pesky Circumstances.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115105 views