FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She hardly ever has content ideas, but she's so lonely that she needs to video something so she can talk and she's made her "commitment" to her community. So she just films yet another pack and chat or vlog where she said she had plans but things didn't work out so then she just chats at home...cuz she's lonely.

2.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It’s lazy content. She has to pack anyway, so she may as well share it for the hundredth time.

I think she’s also looking for another reason to brag and be a smug bitch about staying concierge. I wonder how many times she’ll mention it in the packing video.

She’s going to be insufferable in the video recap of this current trip.

3.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No one, well maybe Granny P, is requesting a cruise packing video, a favorites video, a what’s in my butt bag video, a watch me while I drive my truck from one airport to another video, a fake mountain climbing packing video, a tour of a murder shack video, a watch me show my face and ass instead of where I am video, a bathroom in a DVC video, a wogDisney video. Also no one asked for a what I show you but not really what I eat on the daily video, a try on clothes that are not the right size video, a putting together my cheap dining room table and chairs video, a crotch shot yoga video, a sweaty bod after Peloton video.

There must be more.

4.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 3/25/2024, 10:37 AM) 
    She looked practically skinny in this thumbnail. Amazing what 7 months, a fraughtsgiving and keeping the chicklets from spaceman Don will do.

I was going to say - this thumbnail is even more hilarious now that we've seen her thighs.

She never edits photos you guys!

73-C50-AD3-5232-4880-91-E3-91-DD31-ED0246

ETA this was also the video where she farted in the intro :hearty-laugh:

Edited by WhereDoesDaddySleep - 3/25/2024, 11:23 AM

5.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Breville woke up and came to work.

6.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    what a fucking mess behind her. she has her wall of medals and her ugly ass vision board wall now. move your chair away from the mess.

7.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Honestly what is the point of watching her anymore except to read what going on here. People actually pay for what she puts out. It’s not content at this point. What a sad life Paula must have and the others that pay this slob toddler .

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Connect To Dons Money Like Jen @ 25/3/2024, 17:34) 
    Honestly what is the point of watching her anymore except to read what going on here. People actually pay for what she puts out. It’s not content at this point. What a sad life Paula must have and the others that pay this slob toddler .

🤣

Also, in the rewatch she is so disorganized? Who ever told her she was organized? She is always last minute about everything and has the worst time management. This must be one of those lies THAT MAN told her like how he told her she was pretty.

9.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/25/2024, 11:46 AM) 
    Also, in the rewatch she is so disorganized? Who ever told her she was organized? She is always last minute about everything and has the worst time management. This must be one of those lies THAT MAN told her like how he told her she was pretty.

Yeah, in hindsight, Don might've been the organized one. He planned their vacations. He mapped out his menu for Christmas dinner on his office white board. He kept his belongings in order and was able to quickly remove it all when he left.

10.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I follow someone whonwas just in Disney World. Their kids are 7 & 5, they had a stroller, one where a second kid could sit/stand behind. She posted they were in the parks for 12 or 14 hours one day and it seemed like theybwere there that long all the days they were there. So a stroller is a good place for the kids to rest even at that age. Jen and her 90 min day with the kids or a walk around the block for Halloween candy doesn't warrant a stroller.

11.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 3/25/2024, 09:56 AM) 
    She's trying not to film her kids to "keep them off the internet...as much as you can in this day and age."

What is she even talking about? No one is filming her kids except her.

Is she salty that they're in Tens' beautiful family pics?

And why does she need a "buffer" between Run Disney content and travel content? They're still going to appear next to each other on her channel. Just say it, Jen - you're lazy and also pouting because you didn't like the comment about your Disney walks.

She wants to keep the kids off the internet. She doesn't share for safety reasons. Also makes it known that they booked a cruise, shared which port they were sailing from, that they were leaving on spring break, and posted photos of the kids. Meanwhile alerting the world that her home, which can be located by a novice, is empty. Moron.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 25/3/2024, 17:54) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/25/2024, 11:46 AM) 

Yeah, in hindsight, Don might've been the organized one. He planned their vacations. He mapped out his menu for Christmas dinner on his office white board. He kept his belongings in order and was able to quickly remove it all when he left.

well to be fair to jen, don left with only the clothes on his body.

13.     +34   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I don't take breaks from the With Wonder community." She works 365, y'all!! So hard done by.

14.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just got back from a trip with my cager. I don’t know about anybody else, but when I pack I don’t have time to film that riveting content. I guess I could have made a video this morning unpacking to entertain my camera friends. I was still in my pajamas, but I probably looked more pulled together than Jen when she shows up for “work”.

I got as far as “Helllloooo! Hi!” in today’s exciting update. I’ll need to pace myself. And I still need to watch Fatty’s try-on/haul video. Sounds like it was EPIC.

Jen can’t bear to be at home when the kids aren’t there. Jen can’t stand to be at home when the kids are there. Can someone explain to me why Jen even has a home? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair is real bad. An what is that wrinkle line coming straight up off the corner of her mouth? Is that a marionette line?

PM

PM

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115215 views