« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Regarding the Pack 'n Chat video for her umpteenth Disney cruise vacay: "This was requested. People wanted to see how we pack for cruising."

Alexa, play 'Baby Don't Lie' by Gwen Stefani. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

But brace yourselves, Bakers, we're about to find out you shouldn't put scissors in your Disney Cruise suitcase... Riveting content ahead!

2.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She really needs to take some of those spaceman dollars and get some laser facial treatments. Her skin is tragic, much like her life.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 25/3/2024, 18:23) 
    Her hair is real bad. An what is that wrinkle line coming straight up off the corner of her mouth? Is that a marionette line?

PM

PM

Holy filters. Why does her arm look like Eugenia Cooney's when we just saw her in a size 16?

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 3/25/2024, 06:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 25/3/2024, 18:23) 
    Her hair is real bad. An what is that wrinkle line coming straight up off the corner of her mouth? Is that a marionette line?

PM

PM

Holy filters. Why does her arm look like Eugenia Cooney's when we just saw her in a size 16?

Is Geno trying to assume the Usain Bolt pose cuz she's a RUNNER

5.     +35   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Let's be real, we've seen her house is it worth breaking in to? And if someone did please take those ugly brown chairs.

6.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    No need to watch next week's Pack and Chat, here's the synopsis based on the last 4327 Disney cruise packing videos that are all. exactly. the same:
    -separate suitcases for the kids because they're older now and want their own
    -she's planning to do laundry on the ship. But she'll still pack enough outfits for every single day.
    -she'll use packing cubes to separate what they need for the 1 pre-cruise hotel night so they don't have to unpack their entire suitcases
    -carry-on bag will have a complete extra outfit for each kid, including socks and undies, just in case
    -everyone will have a hoodie with them on the plane
    -there will be extra room for souvenirs (spoiler: the kids will have to choose which souvenirs to leave behind)
    -Jen will have a "mommy bag"
    -everyone will mostly be in shorts and t-shirts all week because they don't usually dress up.
    -but she'll take her new baggy white dress and sandals
    -her white birkenstocks will make an appearance
    -will she take her brand new, too small bathing suit to wear in public? Guess we'll have to wait for the answer to that one

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Pack and chat video:
    Screenshot_20240325_123352_Chrome

8.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She will also talk about
    - her carry on with all her journals and on the go of memory keeping supplies *insert talk of scissors here*
    - the mickey ears she bought or is taking for herself, she would be happy to buy them for CC if she expresses interest
    - will mention the toiletries that she is taking which is paired down from the woowoo bs she uses at home
    - Jasper!!!
    Bonus points for mentioning the crap she keeps in her adventure vehicle blue.

9.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I will be walking laps at the track today after work. Thank you Jen for the reminder to get my cardio in….

10.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was there a Disney Cruise after the Not Fun Holidays? And then Run Disney, and then another Disney cruise? And then there's going to be some more driving her car to AirBnB's that are a respite for her weary soul? And then Springtime Surprise? Some performances from her 5 theater subscriptions. And yet, showing books she's reading about divorce.

All of the packing
    All of the flying
    All of the driving
    All of the Airbnb's
    All of the Run Disney
    All of the cruising
    All of the eating out
    All of the desserts
    All of the concerts
    All of the ballet and theater performances
    All of the talking to the camera
    All of the selfies
    All of the journaling
    All of the memory keeping
    All of the yoga in the hotel
    All of the Peloton equipment
    All of the shopping
    All of the journeys
    All of the filling up bins in the car
    All of the filling up bins in Disney

No struggle, no work. I think the Thanksgiving video just gets worse over time. I might have to nope out of here soon.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 3/25/2024, 01:44 PM) 
    She will also talk about
    - her carry on with all her journals and on the go of memory keeping supplies *insert talk of scissors here*
    - the mickey ears she bought or is taking for herself, she would be happy to buy them for CC if she expresses interest
    - will mention the toiletries that she is taking which is paired down from the woowoo bs she uses at home
    - Jasper!!!
    Bonus points for mentioning the crap she keeps in her adventure vehicle blue.

Yes, forgot to mention those additional things, thanks for adding to the list. Someone should make a bingo card for the packing video with the stuff you and I listed. Everyone's a guaranteed winner!
    :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 25/3/2024, 18:18) 
    Just got back from a trip with my cager. I don’t know about anybody else, but when I pack I don’t have time to film that riveting content. I guess I could have made a video this morning unpacking to entertain my camera friends. I was still in my pajamas, but I probably looked more pulled together than Jen when she shows up for “work”.

I got as far as “Helllloooo! Hi!” in today’s exciting update. I’ll need to pace myself. And I still need to watch Fatty’s try-on/haul video. Sounds like it was EPIC.

Jen can’t bear to be at home when the kids aren’t there. Jen can’t stand to be at home when the kids are there. Can someone explain to me why Jen even has a home? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

We leave Thursday for a 5 day trip. I can pack all 5 of us in under 1 hr. It's down to a science. I don't even need packing cubes!

Our Jenny just has zero life content to bridge the gap so she has to be repetitive 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't think I can even get myself to snark watch that particular video.

13.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 25/3/2024, 15:34) 
    I ran the shamrock shuffle in Chicago yesterday. I saw exactly 1 (middle aged) person with glitter shit on their face. But she was also dressed with a tutu etc and was with a clique of other fastholes dressed the same way. I also saw dozens of small children running it. Including a young boy, maybe 7, who clearly was into it. His mother was not dressed appropriately but was chasing after him and they both seemed to have so much fun. Jen could never.

I ran it too! It was my 5th Shuffle. Sad for Jen that she's missing out on so many great local races.

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 25/3/2024, 16:56) 
    It baffles my mind that people are requesting packing videos. She literally does one every time she goes somewhere and they are all the same. WHO CARES! Way to lie to us just so you can get away with boring us with another packing video.
    Can't wait for that B-roll video. That just makes me laugh every time she says that. She's trying to sound like a big time Hollywood producer. 🤣

I don’t believe for moment anyone is requesting that!!!!
    I also never believe anything Jenny says … she can say people request this or that but they doesn’t mean they are !!!!

She shares nothing Useful or entertaining… Her life is a train wreck that you can’t look away from!!! That’s all it will ever be.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If anyone is curious, they're being nosy. There may be signs, like the What to Expect Before You're Expecting book in her Utah bag when she was trying to conceive.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115229 views