FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And at 1:25pm she did 40 minutes of Yoga and Pilates.

See ya, kids.

When people question why she books Disney cruises for every single extended babysitting stint… this is why!

2.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After all these years, Jen still doesn’t know where her waist is. She is average height, but her torso seems on the longer side. She insists on her dresses pulling in right under her boobs, when every single thing she’s EVER looked good in had that waistline lower down.

She’s a beast on Peloton but her body looks a lot like mine… and I just qualified for preventative health coaching at work. Much of this is genetics, but someone with Jen’s resources and available time should be able to really shine physically. I don’t think she’s all that bad, relative to most women our age (especially with kids), but the amount of focus she has put on her health and fitness doesn’t match the results. It’s actually kind of alarming.

3.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    Gene hasn’t been a beast on the Peloton in a while, her “strive scores” are high because her heart rate soars, but if you look at her actual output (the combo of resistance and cadence, for non-Peloton users) lately it’s not good. She’s either in pain (either hip or bunions) or her “taking it easy” has pushed her way back—like a lot of things in her life, it kinda seems like she’s going through the motions when it comes to her workouts. Pair that with her horrible carb and sugar laden diet and that’s why she looks the way she does in those swimsuit pics.

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 3/26/2024, 08:44 PM) 
    After all these years, Jen still doesn’t know where her waist is. She is average height, but her torso seems on the longer side. She insists on her dresses pulling in right under her boobs, when every single thing she’s EVER looked good in had that waistline lower down.

She’s a beast on Peloton but her body looks a lot like mine… and I just qualified for preventative health coaching at work. Much of this is genetics, but someone with Jen’s resources and available time should be able to really shine physically. I don’t think she’s all that bad, relative to most women our age (especially with kids), but the amount of focus she has put on her health and fitness doesn’t match the results. It’s actually kind of alarming.

ABeastOnPelotonABeastInRealityLikeJen

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 26/3/2024, 20:49) 
    Gene hasn’t been a beast on the Peloton in a while, her “strive scores” are high because her heart rate soars, but if you look at her actual output (the combo of resistance and cadence, for non-Peloton users) lately it’s not good. She’s either in pain (either hip or bunions) or her “taking it easy” has pushed her way back—like a lot of things in her life, it kinda seems like she’s going through the motions when it comes to her workouts. Pair that with her horrible carb and sugar laden diet and that’s why she looks the way she does in those swimsuit pics.

Oh. I don’t follow her on Peloton anymore so I hadn’t seen her decline. You’re right - cutting the exercise while amping up the treats will do it. That’s how I got here.

:very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The white dress reminds me of that pink Anthro dress she bought in 2 lengths and Don preferred the shorter length so that she looked like a little girl. BARF.

Tens wouldn't be caught dead in something that hideous.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 26/3/2024, 20:49) 

As a non-Peloton person, thank you for this workout update. :thumbs-up:

This is very interesting. Do you remember when you first noticed her lowered output?

8.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    🥸BigHipsBigShipsDon’sExHo IYKYK

9.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Disneyland Paris sent out emails today to let AP members know Disney's offering European cruises (Fantasy) for the very first time in 2025. From the Mediterranean (Greek islands) all the way up North (Norwegian fjords). Would Gene be nuts enough to travel with the heir and the spare to Europe just to catch another cruise?

I'm betting no ("Lowest effort for the win!" - Jen's parenting philosophy) but I'm going to be hooked to her Patreon adventures and YT channel if she does. She'll be huffing and puffing about the kiddos on camera non stop if she has to take them on a long international flight. And complaining about certain waiters trying to be helpful when she orders... :snickering:

10.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 26/3/2024, 22:29) 
    Disneyland Paris sent out emails today to let AP members know Disney's offering European cruises (Fantasy) for the very first time in 2025. From the Mediterranean (Greek islands) all the way up North (Norwegian fjords). Would Gene be nuts enough to travel with the heir and the spare to Europe just to catch another cruise?

I'm betting no ("Lowest effort for the win!" - Jen's parenting philosophy) but I'm going to be hooked to her Patreon adventures and YT channel if she does. She'll be huffing and puffing about the kiddos on camera non stop if she has to take them on a long international flight. And complaining about certain waiters trying to be helpful when she orders... :snickering:

🤣🤣🤣The 'Greeks'

11.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's not genetics if you are at least 50lbs overweight. Maybe you are lucky enough to gain it in your butt, but you are still 50 lbs overweight.
    The whole sit on my butt to the airport, sit on my butt in the car for 8 hours, have some snacks while driving, is what changed her. The 2 hour hikes are great, but they are 2 hours in a 15 hour sitting and bathtub soaking day. Combined with the same snacks she used to eat when she was 20, and the same gross babydoll dresses she wore when she was 20.
    Stay home, clean your own house, get up and take your kids to whatever sports they need. Cook some actual meals at home.
    Stop eating disney cheese and ice cream and pretzels.
    yes I do think she is all that bad relative to most 40 year old moms, and then some.

Edited by I love me some me - 3/26/2024, 10:51 PM

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I got the email 2 days ago. It was on IG and FB, too. I do not see her taking the circumstances to Europe, even on a ship, like AHB said, the flights alone. Also, it could cut into her 2025 90210 events.

What does a high legged, high waist suit bottom balance?

13.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Menopause will be a real bitch to Jen. If she’s working out daily at 41 and gaining that much weight, it’s going to get much, much worse in another decade or so.

If it was a kind, caring person I was looking at in those screenshots, I would never say a word about her fat ass. But she’s always been a nasty person to everybody. So I’m loving that she’s not the petite princess she thinks she is.

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/26/2024, 03:48 PM) 
    I got the email 2 days ago. It was on IG and FB, too. I do not see her taking the circumstances to Europe, even on a ship, like AHB said, the flights alone. Also, it could cut into her 2025 90210 events.

What does a high legged, high waist suit bottom balance?

On Beefy Gene, literally nothing.

15.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Beefy Gene is gaining weight at an alarming rate and Spaceman Don is looking thinner in every photo. Love that for her. Karma at its finest.

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115229 views