FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 27/3/2024, 23:11) 
    So Beefstick paid $100 for a dress that looks like a garbage bag on her body, but haircuts are expensive. You are a nutjob, Jenbo.

OMG so funny 🤣🤣🤣

2.     +48   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m fuming 😤 it’s been a very traumatic day for me and my husband he had surgery to have a limb amputated it’s been a very stressful and hard day. I can’t deal with this bitch she has no clue what struggles are or dealing with real issues she is a delusional pampered rich bitch thanks to her ex husband and his dad and lives this life of Reilly and got exactly what she wanted out of life to be alone and talk to complete strangers and a camera that she calls friends it beyond craziness and finds comfort its beyond sick!

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so sorry, Saygoodnightgraciedo Sending hugs and prayers for you and your husband...

4.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BeefyJeanHasGotNoLovers

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 27/3/2024, 23:44) 
    The way I laughed when I saw this :hearty-laugh:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12241744/IMG_2911.jpeg)

I can’t get over what a stocky beefcake she’s become. I love that for her.

She just seethes passionate hate for her body. Her words and her face say completely different things.

QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 28/3/2024, 06:14) 
    I’m fuming 😤 it’s been a very traumatic day for me and my husband he had surgery to have a limb amputated it’s been a very stressful and hard day. I can’t deal with this bitch she has no clue what struggles are or dealing with real issues she is a delusional pampered rich bitch thanks to her ex husband and his dad and lives this life of Reilly and got exactly what she wanted out of life to be alone and talk to complete strangers and a camera that she calls friends it beyond craziness and finds comfort its beyond sick!

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope his surgery went well and his recovery is smooth.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 28/3/2024, 06:14) 

I'm so sorry to hear. Best wishes to you and your family and the best recovery to your husband ❤️

7.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I love watching her freshly-post-split videos. She was so sure that she could just replace Don with another rich guy who would cook for her and confident that nothing in her world would change. Her new beau would accompany her to the family vacation home, she still referred to it as 'our' house!
    Jen thought that finding a new partner would be easy. Once she realized it was going to take effort on her part, she gave up before trying. She is an extremely lazy person who is used to being in a relationship where the other person did 99% of everything BY HIMSELF!
    If memory serves me correctly makeup and showering were not caging until the infamous cale diet fail.

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 27/3/2024, 21:52) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 3/27/2024, 04:44 AM) 
    OneLittleWordIsMagicButYourLifeIsUtterly✨Tragique✨LikeJen

Jumping on the next thread title bandwagon because I can't with Jen's magic bullshit while she's circling the infinite drain.

random-tuesday-its-so-tragic

perfection!

Thanks! No idea why my post was deleted by the mods though. Are there new Bakery rules I'm not aware of?

Saygoodnightgraciedo I'm so sorry. I hope your husband's medical team is awesome and can help him through this, both the post-surgery care and life change. Take good care of yourself, too! Gene's shot in the saddlebags with luck but it's running out. She is starting to feel the effects of how she brutalised her body all these years and it's only the start. Karma's headed her way. I don't doubt for a minute it's not just the hip and feet but also the knee cartilage, back, etc. It's all coming.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Saygoodnightgraciedo....I am so sorry ❤️

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Saygoodnightgraciedo im so sorry to hear what you and your husband are going through. Take care of yourself and your husband. Jen’s lunacy will always be here.

11.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting video:

Harvard has conducted an 85-year-long study on what makes humans happy. Psychiatrist Robert Waldinger explains what they found. What is the one thing that, according to science, will make our lives richer and vastly more fulfilling? This 85-year continuing longitudinal study from Harvard says the answer is relationships. Investing in your relationships is the key to happiness.

Dr. Robert Waldinger is the current director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development, the longest-running research on adult life. Tracking over 2,000 lives since 1938, Waldinger and his team have dissected the fabric of well-being, finding that wealth and achievements fall short compared to the power of our connections with other people.

Over the eight decades since the study began, scientists have determined that loneliness and isolation can have negative effects on our mental, emotional, and even physical well-being. Key findings of this study suggest that nurturing relationships may serve as our best source of fulfillment, emphasizing the need for "social fitness" alongside mental and physical health.

According to Waldinger, it’s time to invest in the bonds that matter, which, ultimately, is an investment in yourself.

(Take note Jen)

12.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 28/3/2024, 12:40) 
    I love watching her freshly-post-split videos. She was so sure that she could just replace Don with another rich guy who would cook for her and confident that nothing in her world would change. Her new beau would accompany her to the family vacation home, she still referred to it as 'our' house!
    Jen thought that finding a new partner would be easy. Once she realized it was going to take effort on her part, she gave up before trying. She is an extremely lazy person who is used to being in a relationship where the other person did 99% of everything BY HIMSELF!
    If memory serves me correctly makeup and showering were not caging until the infamous cale diet fail.

I can't pinpoint the exact moment Jen realized she screwed up her entire life, but watching her videos right after the split and comparing them to the current ones is so eye-opening. She had a millionaire husband who did the cooking, hired people to do the cleaning, encouraged her to shop, provided her socialization through his mother and sister, and gave in to her every whim. For some reason, she thought she was the catch in the relationship and treated him like garbage. He ditched her and upgraded before the ink was dry on the divorce decree. She honestly thought she'd upgrade just as easily. Not only can she not find an upgrade, the "downgrades" aren't even interested. She has realized she completely blew up her life and there is no fixing it and you can see that reflected in all her videos.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That’s interesting. pinksims . Jen really is a miserable person of her own making. She won’t improve until she gets professional help, which is unlikely. She isn’t unbothered by the world around her. She complains about cliques (i.e., groups of friends and families) all the time. But she is so selfish and narcissistic that she can’t be a friend to anyone but inanimate objects, and she has alienated her own family. It’s sad, but she’s done it to herself.

14.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 28/3/2024, 14:03) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 28/3/2024, 12:40) 

I can't pinpoint the exact moment Jen realized she screwed up her entire life, but watching her videos right after the split and comparing them to the current ones is so eye-opening. She had a millionaire husband who did the cooking, hired people to do the cleaning, encouraged her to shop, provided her socialization through his mother and sister, and gave in to her every whim. For some reason, she thought she was the catch in the relationship and treated him like garbage. He ditched her and upgraded before the ink was dry on the divorce decree. She honestly thought she'd upgrade just as easily. Not only can she not find an upgrade, the "downgrades" aren't even interested. She has realized she completely blew up her life and there is no fixing it and you can see that reflected in all her videos.

She effed up her life, good and proper. Unfortunately once Tensleigh was on the scene, it couldn't be undone. If Don hadn't upgraded so quickly it's possible they could have reconciled, but I can't help thinking that Don was done with her the minute he moved out. He very quickly signed up for dating apps, so even if there hadn't been a Tensleigh, there would have been a someone-else fairly quickly. Jen massively gambled on her own worth and lost.

15.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who would have thought that this would happen after moving somebody's entire food supply out of the residence and into the garage like a second class citizen?

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115159 views