I'm having a baby! Watch me bitch & complain for 9 months straight! Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It’s so much easier to fake going to the gym than eating well. Overeating will show 100% of the time.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Alex is addicted to carbs. She will never give them up or cut back.

The ear sniffing is around 11 min of Priscilla P’s video on Al’s vaca vlog: Swimming, Tacos, & Boats.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 3/30/2024, 05:53 PM) 
    It’s so much easier to fake going to the gym than eating well. Overeating will show 100% of the time.

You know, I’ve really never heard of obese people working out. Never. Yes, maybe if they have made up their mind they’re going to get serious and get the weight taken off then I can most definitely see them starting to work out but somebody like Alex who is clearly over 400 pounds and has a severe food addiction it just doesn’t make sense to me.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Obese people work out when they don't want to STAY obese. Then they aren't obese anymore.

These "fat activists" that want to normalize obesity because misery loves company show themselves working out (allegedly) to try to "prove" being obese can be healthy. It's completely demented. They aren't being honest with themselves or others. It's exactly what Alex is doing. She is DESPERATE to prove she's healthy when it's crystal clear to anybody with a brain that she is NOT healthy. But she'll deny it because she wants to eat, eat, eat.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 3/30/2024, 06:02 PM) 
    Alex is addicted to carbs. She will never give them up or cut back.

The ear sniffing is around 11 min of Priscilla P’s video on Al’s vaca vlog: Swimming, Tacos, & Boats.

Go to Alex’s video and again she wipes something and then sniffs it at 4:22. OMFG, she is so vile! Yar deserves everything she buys for him… to live and sleep with that obese stinking pig. 🐷

6.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_1650

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That whole scene made me sick. She was so gross. Rolling around in the bed all greasy and crusty. Rubbing her hand all over her face, wiping her nose, the ear wipes and smells. Absolutely revolting.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is there a picture of the US on Yar's butt?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 1.56.08 PM

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 3/30/2024, 06:35 PM) 
    That whole scene made me sick. She was so gross. Rolling around in the bed all greasy and crusty. Rubbing her hand all over her face, wiping her nose, the ear wipes and smells. Absolutely revolting.

Just the fact of her uploading herself like that tells you she’s got issues. Nobody in their right mind wants to be seen looking so dirty and horrific looking. How she lives with herself is so beyond me.

There is a gal I used to watch and I follow her on IG her name escapes me right now but I’ll go back to look later and tell you who she is, anyway, she was really huge, obese, and she did finally get the surgery and took off a ton of weight, but the point I’m trying to make is that every single video that she ever uploaded she looked beautiful. Her makeup was always on, hair always looked nice and even though she filmed herself sitting down she always had on a solid dark colored top and she looked pretty. Even being obese. Alex is just a f****** dirty slob.

Edit to add….her YouTube channel is SouthernMom5284 and her IG is southernmom521. She took off 226 pounds.

11.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She tried on all those Abercrombie dresses that I suspect didn’t zip up the back. But she keeps showing herself wearing “Abercrombie” dupes that she got from Amazon. Nope those Abercrombie dresses did in fact not fit her at all.
    I’m loving all the holding of the baby bump pics. That baby is going to rock her world. She has no idea what she is in for. She appears to make ok money. But she’s not rolling in the dough. Her lifestyle is gonna have to change. And Yar’s lifestyle is definitely going to change. He won’t be the baby anymore.

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's not even the money that is going to affect her.

She won't be able to nap whenever she wants to and her days of binge watching shitty reality TV will be over.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If she thinks that she was tired the first trimester she has no idea what is going to hit her!!!

No sleep at night.
    No naptimeduring the day
    Too tired to snack all day
    Hey, she might finally lose some weight???

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 3/30/2024, 01:04 PM) 
    If she thinks that she was tired the first trimester she has no idea what is going to hit her!!!

No sleep at night.
    No naptimeduring the day
    Too tired to snack all day
    Hey, she might finally lose some weight???

She won't.

And it will be all the baby's fault that she doesn't have time to take care of herself. Which is a crock of shit. She has all the time in the world and still doesn't take care of herself properly.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Waiting for Grandma AKA THE BABYSITTER to move in full time. :smoking-smiley-face:

721 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:30   45820 views