I'm having a baby! Watch me bitch & complain for 9 months straight! Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When the baby arrives it will be one "full body shower" once a month if she's lucky!
    Hair will be once every 6 weeks.

Mani Pedi?? No chance!!

Driving an hour each way to pick up doughnuts??? Forget it!!

Craft work??? That has gone, which is maybe not a bad thing, really, since she is useless at it.

2.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_1663

No Alex, overeating is not a new symptom for you. She’s gonna drag out everything she can think of for views. I have no idea what her “new symptom” is, nor do I care.

3.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ugh gross. Imagine being so dull that you make being pregnant your whole personality.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her insensitivity with flaunting her pregnancy at every turn in front of her TTC audience—-shows what an absolute biotch she is. When Al wasn’t pregnant, she made a big announcement not to ask her about TTC for the “sake of my mental health.” Never mind she was the one discussing it obsessively. Now that she is pregnant, it’s all she talks about. What a hypocrite! I hope more people are seeing through her now that she’s letting her true self out.

I’m not surprised by any of this because I recognized long ago how immature and emotionally stunted she is. So I stopped watching her until I found reaction channels and like-minded people (like you guys) who saw the true Alex.

I have a sinking feeling she may be having a girl based on her comment about bringing baby next year to Florida to continue the tradition. It’s well-known this is a girls-only trip… I’m still hoping it’s a boy, but Al seems to keep getting her way. I pity the child having a selfish, bawdy, shameless mother like Al. Yar was really stupid impregnating someone like her. She is too narcissistic to be mother material. Plus she’s incredibly unstable and has a vindictive side.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That pile of nachos? All I could picture was her putting her face into it and motorboating lol

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she will get a nanny or night nurse cuz big al needs her sleep

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’ll be needing some heavy duty earplugs because the baby will be crying more than she’ll be able to tolerate.

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really is a loathsome individual.

Also, how is it a "symptom"? She's pregnant. It's not a symptom anymore. It's a side effect or a complication.

She's so stupid.

9.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She can't stand Bruno and ChaCha playing excitedly for 5 minutes.
    I can't wait for a baby crying 24/7 ........!!!!

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So the last night at Taco Craft the food for two would have served 6. They ate it all

11.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nancy burned herself to a crisp. People who do that look awful ... and stupid. I mean, who DOES that anymore?

She also needs to get her hair fixed (NOT by Alex OR the salon Alex goes to). A "bronde" would look good on her with more brunette than blonde. I can see she must be trying to grow it out and it's in an awkward stage. I get that. But figure out a style for Pete's sake. Get it trimmed as you go too.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    At least Nancy has enough smarts to keep Al’s grubby paws off her hair. Neither of them will win any awards for intelligence. I’m sure they cheated on the crossword puzzles by looking at the answer key.

The food they binged on in FL was all deep fried in industrial grade rancid oil. Their arteries hardened with every bite. I doubt the baby got any nutrients.

Every year these two dimwits get burnt and act all surprised a low spf doesn’t work while laying out in the midday sun. They do not learn from their mistakes.

Did you guys hear where she said she scrapped off the pico from her tacos? She can’t stand to eat anything fresh or homemade.

Is it terrible for me to wish for a crying, difficult baby to humble her smugness? Then again, she will just pay someone else to do the dirty work so she can lay around watching shows and eating.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They lay out all day long from 9am until 4pm with a break for lunch!

What do they expect but that they will burn!

They both needed a total sun block so as not to burn, lying in the sun for that long.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 30/3/2024, 17:20) 
    This girl is so massive I don't understand how she's had TWO weight loss surgeries and looks like this! I had Gastric Bypass in 2002, and I'm an emotional eater, etc. I definitely went up and down over the years (from 231 lbs to 118 lbs, and everything in beteen).
    But... It's difficult to stuff yourself since your stomach is the size of a thumb, and digestion is brutal if you overeat. Which is kinda the whole point! I'm baffled as to how Alex has accomplished maintaining this dangerous level of obesity.

I also worked in OB/GYN for many years and she needs a nutrionist more than she needs the gym, by far. She can worry about working out post baby, but right now she needs to eat protein and low/no carbs, etc. She ought to be losing weight now- if anything, most definitely NOT gaining another ounce.

I’m almost 2 years post-op gastric bypass and today, I’m sooooo nauseous and I haven’t had anything out of the ordinary. I don’t know how she eats the crap she eats.

QUOTE (Twyla @ 30/3/2024, 18:56) 
    Why is there a picture of the US on Yar's butt?

It’s where he’s going to keep the baby when he “babysits”.

15.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It’s because imo she never had GB surgery, maybe a gastric sleeve. There’s no evidence she did either, really.

721 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:30   45854 views