I'm having a baby! Watch me bitch & complain for 9 months straight! Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What's the name of the place they stay in FL? Why do they insist on going back there year after year?

And why would she want to bring a baby to an hotel that doesn't allow children? They will have ZERO accommodations for her.

Also, shouldn't she be wanting to plan family vacations with her HUSBAND?? Most people do an annual spring break trip with their family. Why doesn't Yar ever go?

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't think Yar and Nancy get along

Re the food Alex puts away. It makes me feel nauseous just looking at the amount of food and snacks she puts away in a day when she is in vacation.
    I haven't had wls but it still makes me feel sick!

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hmmm, I haven’t watch her Saturday evening upload yet. However, as we were traveling back home this evening I jumped on Instagram and notice her gender reveal dress? I’m familiar with the company she bought the dress from, IvyCityCo I have been following them for sometime and have a few of their dresses. One day out of the blue and for a while now I noticed Alex started following them along with another similar dress company JessaKae.

IvyCityCo sizes range from XXS-5X and JessaKae dresses run from XXS-6X. Now I’ve never seen Alex do a haul from either store unless I missed it? Given she had been following both accounts for some time. I was always waiting to see if she was going to do a haul? I thought to myself why would she follow these two accounts but never buy anything from them and do a haul?

Interesting that today she wore a dress from IvyCityCo. So it got me thinking maybe Alex is having a girl only because both of those dress companies are very big into mommy and me dresses? Mommy’s and little girls are always on their Instagram page wearing the same dress. I just find it interesting that all of a sudden Alex is wearing a dress from one of these two companies.

I’m not wondering if she’s looking for a sponsorship? I’m not wondering if Alex is having a little girl and they’ll be a lot of mommy and me dresses in her future? Both accounts follow Alex back. I could be wrong about the gender but thought I would share.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is JessaKae where Taren got those awful dresses for her photo shoot with Brian? They were awful!

IMG_1698

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 1/4/2024, 00:46) 
    It’s because imo she never had GB surgery, maybe a gastric sleeve. There’s no evidence she did either, really.

I’m on Team No surgery but if she did, it had to be sleeve. She always says she had part of her stomach removed. Bypass doesn’t removed your stomach in any way.

QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 1/4/2024, 03:45) 
    Is JessaKae where Taren got those awful dresses for her photo shoot with Brian? They were awful!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11155039/IMG_1698.jpeg)

Lord that brown dress is really tragic. Like TRAGIC.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And why did they rent a car? That seems like a waste of $$, no?

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That dress is unattractive. Some of their dresses are really nice others are just blah. I’ve never bought a dress from JessaKae just Ivy City Co. I will say when a size XXS-S model showcases a dress and then a 5X or 6X model wears the same dress it’s a totally different vibe and look. Sometimes it’s not the dress that makes the model look awful but the model that makes the dress look awful. Which goes back to Alex just because it’s in her size doesn’t mean you should be wearing it.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TXgirl0410 @ 1/4/2024, 03:52) 
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 1/4/2024, 00:46) 
    It’s because imo she never had GB surgery, maybe a gastric sleeve. There’s no evidence she did either, really.

I’m on Team No surgery but if she did, it had to be sleeve. She always says she had part of her stomach removed. Bypass doesn’t removed your stomach in any way.

QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 1/4/2024, 03:45) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11155039/IMG_1698.jpeg)

Lord that brown dress is really tragic. Like TRAGIC.

Whichever surgery she had done I still can't understand the quantity of food she can put away!
    A friend had gastric bypass about 7 years ago and she can still only eat a fairly small amount of food.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 1/4/2024, 01:23) 
    What's the name of the place they stay in FL? Why do they insist on going back there year after year?

And why would she want to bring a baby to an hotel that doesn't allow children? They will have ZERO accommodations for her.

Also, shouldn't she be wanting to plan family vacations with her HUSBAND?? Most people do an annual spring break trip with their family. Why doesn't Yar ever go?

It looks like High Noon Resort. It’s 10 minutes away from her “registered” offender (you know what I mean) father’s address. That lines up with people saying this trip is to visit him. Especially since Nancy made that comment about a hat she bought in 2016. Who remembers that? But he went to prison in 2006 and got 10 years. Seems like 2016 was the start of this trip tradition? I wonder if Yar knows. If she does indeed visit him yearly then brings her baby to visit him, that’s a new level of low even for Alex 😡

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    As far as I remember they went to visit him in prison.
    It was probably something to do with her coming to terms with her "traumatic childhood" and healing from it, when she was in therapy.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Coastal1 @ 1/4/2024, 14:05) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 1/4/2024, 01:23) 

It looks like High Noon Resort. It’s 10 minutes away from her “registered” offender (you know what I mean) father’s address. That lines up with people saying this trip is to visit him. Especially since Nancy made that comment about a hat she bought in 2016. Who remembers that? But he went to prison in 2006 and got 10 years. Seems like 2016 was the start of this trip tradition? I wonder if Yar knows. If she does indeed visit him yearly then brings her baby to visit him, that’s a new level of low even for Alex 😡

I think Yar knows because she mentioned them telling each other their traumas in the beginning.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So is tomorrow going to be the gender reveal video or the party prep video? Then Thursday’s video be the gender reveal?

Any guesses?

Is Alex and Nancy having a girl?

Or

Is Alex and Yarmayn having a boy?

13.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_1707

The Photo Dump? She looks like she just had a very satisfying dump of the other kind. Eat for 2, dump for 2!

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So many baby reveals and she
    Chose wonky cake balls...
    Some choose skating reveals
    Maybe bc they love to skate
    Some choose a sporty reveal
    Bc they play sports
    Yada Yada Yada

Big al chooses cake pop
    Bc she a big fat professional eater
    🤣
    I guess they could've used yarmans
    Accounting background for a baby reveal
    ...BORING...
    write it down on piece of paper🤣

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 1/4/2024, 04:33) 
    And why did they rent a car? That seems like a waste of $$, no?

Yeah ,it's like they walked everywhere
    To lunch& dinner to shop....
    Unless they got a car to go see her FATHER.
    The trip to and from the airport
    Could have been Uber but the fact that
    They got a car to park it and walk places.?.
    A bit "fishy" ...and no I don't mean like an
    Alex smell🤣🤣🤣after her workout or the reason
    She installed a water sprinkle in her toilet...
    I think the car was for a visit to her
    Ex con father...
    Perhaps a goodbye..I can't ee you anymore
    Bc I'll have a baby and I'm sure he can't be around
    Underage people...maybe? ..allegedly 😬

721 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:30   46009 views