Anonymous
    Title by From a junk journal perspective

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 3/29/2024, 02:41 PM

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 28/3/2024, 18:44) 
    I can change to a custom title if you want. I didn't see one.

Has Hils really gotten this bad we are struggling to think of a title?! Lol

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Old Boring Home with pretentious voice overs.

4.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her content is the same ole crap. She’s getting worse by going to one time a week. She’s always do laundry, working out, cooking or decluttering. Or some mind blowing diy🙄 The ONE Easter basket she showed to share among 4 children is pathetic. I am speechless and I’m never speechless. A flashlight, paints, and a deck of cards to share?!?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ For her to be putting out content on Tuesday -Thursday I think something is up. She annoys me more now than ever. We already know all the things she talks about in every vlog. And I definitely think she’s imitating some BIG YouTubers. I’m just done with her. I can’t stand her stupidity any longer.

5.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jesus wouldn't approve of her stinginess -- one Easter basket for the kids to share?! Come on. She just seems so emotionally cold towards her kids.* If she has a 5th one, we will predict the name just like we did with #4.

She is just the antithesis of generosity, in any sense of the word :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

*And the dog!

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One basket?

How do they do an easter egg hunt? Each kid needs a basket to collect their eggs.

I loved putting out baskets for my kids for Easter. And hiding the eggs for them to hunt. Why would she only have ONE basket?

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    She is just so depressing to watch. A least a few years ago she seemed to do more with the kids. Now it seems like she sends them outside or to the basement with the dog so she can read.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 3/29/2024, 06:07 AM) 
    She is just so depressing to watch. A least a few years ago she seemed to do more with the kids. Now it seems like she sends them outside or to the basement with the dog so she can read.

Yup, depressing is the absolute correct word for her these days. I watch her and just can't imagine if my life was reduced to what hers is. "Making the home" over and over and over. And maybe that's just a product of the type of videos she's doing these days. All she is showing is the drudgery and she doesn't make it look enjoyable at all.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s like she started out as a bubbly young mom excited about everything to a grandma.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can't stand homemaker accounts where it's clear the kids don't get enough gifts on holidays/ birthdays but the parents are always getting new things. All it has to be is some candy in individual baskets!

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my god is this depressing! That's not even an Easter basket; that's a tiny bucket -- with a kitchen towel.

x-17118111949869

12.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m a homemaker and I suffer from depression and anxiety. Especially during the winter I can get in a rut of not leaving the house. I have found that the best way to keep myself from becoming like Hillary is to have someone else depend on me that isn’t my family. For example, going to the nursing home once a week to help out with their activities. Going to the library and meeting up with “garden club”, which is just an excuse for us all to get together and gossip and exchange plant cuttings lol. And in the spring and fall I volunteer to walk dogs at the animal shelter.

Hillary needs to get out of her church bubble. It would be so good for her to join a book club or something. Something just for her that forces her out of the house. I do not envy her life at all!

Being in the same phase of life as her, makes me so thankful for my life. It’s hard to get together with friends and stuff. I’m so glad my sister is close and we get together often. She doesn’t care if I’m in my pajamas. I don’t care if her house is a mess. Hillary doesn’t even hang out with her sister, who I think is also a SAHM. It is so sad and weird to me.

13.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone watch the first April vlog? It was so boring, the little I saw. Just unwatchable!

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 4/3/2024, 12:37 AM) 
    Did anyone watch the first April vlog? It was so boring, the little I saw. Just unwatchable!

I just watched it. She used some of the eggs her kids dyed to make her deviled eggs for the family party, and they looked so unappetizing with the egg dye bleeding onto the egg white. I am sure it was still edible, but who wants to eat an egg that is fondled over and over by a toddler dipping it into food dye? It just seemed so unappetizing to me.

I am glad to see they still have the dog, though.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So homemaker Hilary didn't know her kids were on spring break for a week?! Like how is that even possible. If homemaking is her job, she's not fantastic at it.

41 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:44   6250 views