1. bitchybetty
        +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m a homemaker and I suffer from depression and anxiety. Especially during the winter I can get in a rut of not leaving the house. I have found that the best way to keep myself from becoming like Hillary is to have someone else depend on me that isn’t my family. For example, going to the nursing home once a week to help out with their activities. Going to the library and meeting up with “garden club”, which is just an excuse for us all to get together and gossip and exchange plant cuttings lol. And in the spring and fall I volunteer to walk dogs at the animal shelter.

Hillary needs to get out of her church bubble. It would be so good for her to join a book club or something. Something just for her that forces her out of the house. I do not envy her life at all!

Being in the same phase of life as her, makes me so thankful for my life. It’s hard to get together with friends and stuff. I’m so glad my sister is close and we get together often. She doesn’t care if I’m in my pajamas. I don’t care if her house is a mess. Hillary doesn’t even hang out with her sister, who I think is also a SAHM. It is so sad and weird to me.

56 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:44   8477 views