Old Boring Home with pretentious voice overs Pt. 9

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can’t stand Hilary, she might be cheap, but she always manages to find money to buy herself clothes and then make her children share an Easter basket. She is beyond lazy, she reads 3-4 books a week, that could easily be 15-20 hours….. WTH! I don’t think she plays or does as much with her children as she wants us to believe. She is so damn boring I can’t make it through a video. I don’t understand how she has any followers. I really feel sorry for Dan, can you imagine how boring their marriage is!?!?

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    She reads more books than I do and I listen to audio books on 2x speed while I do housework and yard work. The amount of time she spends reading is insane when you remember she has 4 children and a puppy

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 13/4/2024, 02:37) 
    She reads more books than I do and I listen to audio books on 2x speed while I do housework and yard work. The amount of time she spends reading is insane when you remember she has 4 children and a puppy

I completely agree and isn’t the baby 2-3? Does she just hand him off to Dan or the older children?

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rcsanders @ 13/4/2024, 02:52) 
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 13/4/2024, 02:37) 

I completely agree and isn’t the baby 2-3? Does she just hand him off to Dan or the older children?

Dan works all day so I guess the other kids watch over him? It’s super weird to me. Reminds me of the sister mom thing in fundamentalist circles like with the Duggar’s

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am watching April Day 7.

I believe her face has aged since Christmas. Something is different.

Her daughter made cookies for the dog and I saw the dog running around outside but I still think she is very indifferent about the dog.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (From a junk journal perspective @ 28/3/2024, 19:56) 
    Old Boring Home with pretentious voice overs.

Yes, she would put you to sleep, her life is like Groundhog day.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just can’t even bother to watch, she has to be the most boring woman on YouTube. I would rather watch the 90 year old pasta lady make pasta.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope she is happy. She doesn't always seem happy. I have worked full time for a very long time now. but I remember the feeling of being a stay at home mom. I didn't really have a voice then. I loved being a stay at home mom, but it didn't put me in the best position of power over my own life. She has a double difficulty because they are so religious. We only have this one life to live, and she should have her own power in this life.

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her house has such nice natural stone in the sunroom and outside. Then she went and ruined the fireplace by painting it. She likes Ralph Lauren style so she should have looked at his Colorado home with the stone fireplace.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She originally blamed her daughter for losing her bible (she said she left it at church, so they went back and searched for it) but she had it the whole time. It had fallen behind a shelf. She had already purchased a new bible. I bet the poor little girl got quite the tongue lashing for losing her bible before she figured out it was Hillary's mistake.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 25/4/2024, 02:41) 
    She originally blamed her daughter for losing her bible (she said she left it at church, so they went back and searched for it) but she had it the whole time. It had fallen behind a shelf. She had already purchased a new bible. I bet the poor little girl got quite the tongue lashing for losing her bible before she figured out it was Hillary's mistake.

She buys so much useless tat but buying the bible probably annoyed her.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 4/23/2024, 08:56 PM) 
    I hope she is happy. She doesn't always seem happy. I have worked full time for a very long time now. but I remember the feeling of being a stay at home mom. I didn't really have a voice then. I loved being a stay at home mom, but it didn't put me in the best position of power over my own life. She has a double difficulty because they are so religious. We only have this one life to live, and she should have her own power in this life.

Pretty sure Hils controls EVERYthing in that house.

Except Dan. She can't fully control him.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Imagine her pulling up to the soccer field in her house on the prairie attire

All the other moms must be so jealous of her fashion sense and ask her for fashion tips

14.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Like she's a poor man's Diana at a polo match! Honestly :5153: :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks absolutely ridiculous doing chores in her dresses. I will never get over it lol. It would be so much more practical to be doing yard work and cleaning in leggings or yoga pants

56 replies since 28/3/2024, 18:44   8477 views