Megan Fox Mennonite Vlogger Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They take the kids for ice cream but she dictates what flavor they can have…..Miller can only have Cookie Monster flavor one time on vacation. Could someone please limit the witch to one fancy coffee on vacation? At least limit the times she film’s herself drinking from the side of her mouth then holding the liquid in her mouth before swallowing. 🤮

2.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    An hr and half by herself before they head home. You would not know she has a 6 week old breast feed baby. I really hope she is letting Josh and family give this poor baby a bottle. It is relaxing to just sit with a newborn without the noise of older children post-partum. She actually is wearing a nursing friendly dress! Doesn’t have to wait to feed her baby or half undress the top part to feed her baby. She thinks nursing clothing is ugly for her. The breast feed friendly clothing is much better than it was 12 years ago. I don’t understand why she doesn’t do nursing tanks under a t-shirt. It’s so easy and comfy. Why would she waist money on that when she is so ready to stop breast feeding and have the baby talking/walking. Once again Miller and E are her favorite. They get on insta stories.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The kids “drug” them out. Wow her lack of education is really showing. Of course the kids want to go to fun places while on vacation. Does she think they want to be locked up in a room in the Airbnb like they are forced to do at home?!
    Attached Image
    IMG_4976

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm actually shocked that they did a kid oriented activity. This is the first time I have ever seen her take her kids anywhere that was just for them. Her baby is 6 weeks old and she's saying now that he's older. Ugh! He's 6 weeks old! He's not older.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    God she's so insufferable. She thinks it's so funny when they line up for a Instagram worthy Photo shot all on their own. Why is she only letting that poor child have the kind of ice cream he likes one time? And why does Vonnie have to ask her mom to take pictures of her to show the class? Probably because Megan was so busy taking selfies She didn't take any of her own child. And why doesn't Josh have to wear a matching outfit like all the poor kids do? I'm always so embarrassed for kids that are forced to wear matching outfits with their siblings or even worse a matching dress with their mom.

Screenshot_20240330-154729_Instagram

Screenshot_20240330-154901_Instagram

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What is the deal with her always piling that wad of blankets on top of the baby or having a wad of blankets around the baby when they are holding him?

7.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can’t remember but in one of her videos she had said her grandma would fuss because when she is at home the newborns just get swaddled. She doesn’t put clothing on because you’re always changing ect. She could have changed that way of thinking.

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So she doesn't put a onesie and stuff on her baby? WTF?

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The money hungry Mennonite is pushing her Tallow Balm again. She is not the ideal spokesperson for that product,even with her use of filters,her skin looks like shit.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 2/4/2024, 05:54) 
    So she doesn't put a onesie and stuff on her baby? WTF?

When they have a blow out you don’t need to take a soiled onesie off. You just need to change the blanket. Her easy parenting tip.

Healthy skin comes from the inside. No amount of products will help until she address a healthy diet. I think she likes to hide her Cola addiction. She had one at a coffee shop then happens to buy it for her sick family.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hyacinth83 @ 3/29/2024, 07:05 PM) 
    Forward facing in a baby carrier or wrap is totally inappropriate at his age and stage. Small vulnerable airways are partially obstructed in any situation where baby's chin is coming forward to their chest. Safety is never high on the list of priorities of mennonites though (even the fake ones). Mental health issues is generally something that they don't recognise as well - it's a pity that Megan who very clearly picks and chooses what things are mennonite to her, hasn't rejected their ignorance about MH issues to recognise that she needs some help and support (and not in a using people for baby sitting type of way - she needs some serious MH support)

I am not making light of PPD, having experienced it myself, but MEgan has needed serious mental health help LONG before her post-partum period!! Just my opinion but MEgan is bat$hit crazy!

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gotta say @ 3/30/2024, 11:52 AM) 
    They take the kids for ice cream but she dictates what flavor they can have…..Miller can only have Cookie Monster flavor one time on vacation. Could someone please limit the witch to one fancy coffee on vacation? At least limit the times she film’s herself drinking from the side of her mouth then holding the liquid in her mouth before swallowing. 🤮

My ignorance is showing here....I was of the impression that both Amish and Mennonites didn't ingest caffeine. Am I confusing that with Mormons? :dunno:

MEgan is addicted to caffeine! I was shocked when she continued her addiction during pregnancy. I know doctors have changed their tune and allow a cup a day or something. I didn't touch anything when I was pregnant. The risk isn't worth it, 9 months of coffee depravation, for a healthy child seems like a small sacrifice. BUT, coffee was the FIRST thing I craved post-delivery! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Mennonite’s live on coffee. Lancaster county just keeps getting more. There’s one about every 5 miles😂

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hearing Megan talk about her "anxiety". So painful! "If my own kids get sick, there goes my youtube content! Waaaah! I won't get PAID!!!"

That's what I got out of that. Her fakeness is the worst!

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The other valid reason she is experiencing all this AnXiEtY is because everyone was sick. Illnesses are out of a narcissist's CONTROL, it will literally send her into a tailspin, which is what she was showing us in her video. The whole spiel about bouncing back to more normal content is her saying "When *I* am in full control again!" The Christianese is just a fancy coverup for her. She genuinely has serious issues.

163 replies since 29/3/2024, 19:49   22286 views