FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disney was D**'s. So was Dr. Who, and I think Star Wars. I think it's a way to get even, reclaim it like "it's mine now". I think it's because that's all she knew and has no identity of her own, just mirrors whoever she fixates on. There's a video where she admits that Disney is so tied to her ex, and that's why she couldn't venture into the parks alone now.

I don't think she can do anything in moderation. If she likes anything, she has to overindulge and I think she overindulges because she's a bottomless pit. I don't think she can ever feel sated. Orla Kiely, advent calendars, craft supplies, Pottery Barn desks, Stony Clover, Peloton.

I think going hardcore about everything makes her feel like she's winning. I think an example is the militant plant based food. I really am plant based! Look at me come home and put vegan cheese on my breakfast sandwich! But none of it is sustainable so when she can't do it anymore she changes the rules and it becomes somebody else's fault, like being "allergic" to D**.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 4/7/2024, 08:52 AM) 
    I know it's not disney but if Gene saw this, it'd would break her heart! :hearty-laugh:
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMHMAWrG/

Who knew Minnie was actually a smoking man! 😳

So all we get now is hiking croissant photos. Lame! What an idiot.

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63016332

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95026 views