Perfect title.

3.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love this title :hearty-laugh:
    Pwincess Rule Follower fucks it up again!

4.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know it doesn’t have concierge in the title but this one is the best! Concierge reminds me of an episode of The Office. Michael thinks Concierge Marie at their Canadian hotel is the height of class when he’s on a business trip

5.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since Jen’s current trip appears very similar to one I’m taking later this year, I’m so excited to see her video (after a 6-week safety delay, of course) and get travel tips from WorldTravelerLikeJen! I’m sure she’ll read some info from signs along the way (complete with mispronunciations) and point out unknown plants and other features. (“Oooh—pretty flowers! What do we call these?” “Look! Big rocks!”) And of course I’ll need to know the best place to get dry, stale croissants for my hikes.

6.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love this title!

FE83438C-936B-4F43-AAA1-76C5796922D4

7.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Going back to the last thread, PowderRoomCandy said she thought she remembered D & T taking the kids on a cruise first. I remember the same thing. Was I dreaming? Do PRC and I share the same dreams?

8.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/7/2024, 01:26 PM) 
    Going back to the last thread, PowderRoomCandy said she thought she remembered D & T taking the kids on a cruise first. I remember the same thing. Was I dreaming? Do PRC and I share the same dreams?

It wasnt a Disney cruise. They had a trip to Disney planned. They hired a college aged nanny to go with them. She hurried and booked the cruise so that they went on the cruise before the kids went to Disney. Im sure that they had way more fun there with their step siblings.

9.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/4/2024, 19:36) 
    Since Jen’s current trip appears very similar to one I’m taking later this year, I’m so excited to see her video (after a 6-week safety delay, of course) and get travel tips from WorldTravelerLikeJen! I’m sure she’ll read some info from signs along the way (complete with mispronunciations) and point out unknown plants and other features. (“Oooh—pretty flowers! What do we call these?” “Look! Big rocks!”) And of course I’ll need to know the best place to get dry, stale croissants for my hikes.

Don’t forget she will also be able to tell you how things are pronounced.

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/7/2024, 08:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/7/2024, 01:26 PM) 

It wasnt a Disney cruise. They had a trip to Disney planned. They hired a college aged nanny to go with them. She hurried and booked the cruise so that they went on the cruise before the kids went to Disney. Im sure that they had way more fun there with their step siblings.

Beefy Gene was just making sure she did Disney first. She is just so childish. I hope D&T announce they are taking all the children, with a nanny, her Ex, her mom, and Poopsie and Suze to somewhere fabulous for 2 weeks, giving her plenty of time to take the circumstances there first and then D&T change the plan at the last minute. Because they wanted to see if she would be her usual bratty self. Hong Kong and Shanghai Disney would be fun to announce, and the Med would be a great last minute change

11.     +46   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can’t these poor kids be taken somewhere other than Disney?

My word, these people are filthy rich, they should be showing their kids the world, other cultures! Mickey in Florida is the same as Mickey in Shanghai. They can see real castles in Europe, the Great Wall in China, the Big Buddha in HK etc, etc.

Those kids will grow up insular and unworldly, despite their expensive education, because their parents never ventured further away from Di$ney resorts, parks or cruises. :5153:

12.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I remember thinking back when she pulled that last minute desperate stunt, “what a one-upping cow rushing to book a Disney cruise before their Disney trip with their real family.” She only did it out of spite, not because she truly wanted to share a fun experience with the Circumstances. Jokes on her because D&T don’t strike me as the types that force their kids to carry musty old stuffies around the parks nor do they only allow them to get on 3 baby rides before they have to eat popcorn for dinner on a dirty hotel floor and be in bed by 7pm. The memories Gene makes for those kids are truly forgettable ones.

Now she’s going to carry stale croissants as a traveling companion to take Instagram selfies with? This insufferable bitch 🙄

13.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    since the divorce it feels like she has uploaded 50+ Disney videos between Disney parks, run Disney, Disney cruises, packing for Disney, etc. BORING

there are so many more fun and meaningful things she could do with them. plan a weekend trip to St. Louis and let the kids stay up late playing board games with their cousins, aunt, and uncle. stay at a cabin for a weekend somewhere along Lake Michigan and make s’mores by the campfire, ride bikes, and play outdoor games. go somewhere in Florida that isn’t Orlando. the list is endless. instead it’s all Disney all the time :t0152:

14.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 7/4/2024, 20:26) 

The poop candy has ruined our brains.

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When did Tens and Don take the kids to Nickelodeon Riviera Maya in Mexico? Was it before or after their first cruise with Jen?

I could see her wanting to one up that.

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   87812 views