Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Elle Avate

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Love the title 😂👍🏻

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Man there were so many good title ideas this time!

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Those "fashion shows" would not be happening. "Prezzy" should have to help clean that mess. And what great role models to have drink competitions around your children. Instill the alcohol environment early into these kids. It disgusts me.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    📌😁

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her boobs look like they were taken off of a corpse and implanted on her body.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240330_171900_Chrome

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    gosh landon’s room is a hot mess. that cloud ceiling and weird bed platform under that window nook. it looks so strange. also where are his toys? my son is a bit under a year younger than L and his room is filled with toys!

also why the gaming console in his room?? you just know it was the only way bri can convince landon to go stay at her place. i bet he gets there and just locks himself in that room and plays games the whole time.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keekay @ 30/3/2024, 20:10) 
    Those "fashion shows" would not be happening. "Prezzy" should have to help clean that mess. And what great role models to have drink competitions around your children. Instill the alcohol environment early into these kids. It disgusts me.

When I first saw the cocktail/ mock tail thing I thought she had some of her friends there too. Then she has these little kids doing it. Really strange how about coloring Easter eggs or something kid friendly.

9.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 30/3/2024, 23:48) 
    gosh landon’s room is a hot mess. that cloud ceiling and weird bed platform under that window nook. it looks so strange. also where are his toys? my son is a bit under a year younger than L and his room is filled with toys!

also why the gaming console in his room?? you just know it was the only way bri can convince landon to go stay at her place. i bet he gets there and just locks himself in that room and plays games the whole time.

I agree. My oldest just turned 9. Her room is FULL of her favorite toys. Her room doesn't have a TV or gaming console. That's for the family room. But unfortunately most children around her age, including cousins, "don't play with toys anymore". Common denominator is always those children have unfettered access to video games, tv, and usually even their own cell phones. Of freaking course they don't play with toys. They can spend countless hours doing something on one of many devices they have. Again we watch TV, have xboxs, a Nintendo, and each kid even has their own tablet but they have freaking limits so they MUST find other ways to entertain themselves. For example their toys. But bris kids are raised by electronics, like most kids today 😔

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    were those drinks for the adults or the kids? i couldn’t work it out. either way, gross and totally unnecessary.

it’s funny how she’s so apathetic and neglectful as the kids’ mom, yet if audra was behaving like this around those kids, she would be calling CPS on her and adam’s asses. from what i’ve seen, the kids get more normalcy with adam and audra. it’s a lunatics asylum at their moms house.

11.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just hope next time Bri starts dating someone she waits to introduce them to her kids. Brad was part of their life for over a year and they will never see him again.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The messes in her home prove those children are not supervised at all during the “fashion shows”

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My kids has tvs in their rooms from 2 years old and played with toys still. My daughter who's almost 10 still plays with toys and only watches TV on the weekends when she doesn't want to get out of bed. My son who's now 14 played with toys until he was 11 in his room but had an xbox from 3 years old. They also have a huge basement full of toys. Just because the toys aren't in their rooms doesn't meant they don't play with them. I've seen a lot of US homes on YouTube where the kids have minimal in thier rooms and a massive basement or spare room full of toys that are always played with. But it's the norm for kids to have consoles in their rooms and play them with their friends. Doesn't mean they don't play with toys still and have imagination. My sons currently creating a video game in his computing class and hes has the best result from his imagination, he used what he knew from his vid9e games he's played for years and his toys that he played with and it's amazing what he's done, his teacher is singing his praises for using so many things together to create something amazing

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    From Quora Digest: Child actors have limited hours they can work and under the Coogan law, 15% of their earnings are set away in a trust to prevent exploitation.

Influencer kids have nothing.

These parents use their literal toddlers for endorsement deals. Filming can become a near full time job and the money is just cycled back to the parents.

YouTube is privy to every single one of their awkward childhood experiences.

Their lives are going to be forever defined by something they had no say in.

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Im so glad i did not live through this social media time while growing up. Imagine all of my awkward and cringe phases yeah nop. I feel sorry for this kids. I see so many influencers who have kids and dont show them. Im sure its possible to do it will just take time to get those numbers back up as it was with the kids. I dont think it’s worth it when influencers show their kids.

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127209 views