Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whenever instead of When @ 4/4/2024, 20:15) 
    I wonder if she is banned from Disneyworld? Could that even be possible? I do think they have face metrics. Because why would she be in Florida and not go to Disney for a day? Especially with all the “mickeys Castle” crap? Also, why do Disney cruise given her child like obsession with Disney?

Why would she be banned from Disney world? What did I miss lol

2.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her face is so puffy from all the alcohol and botox.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m super paranoid around water with my children, there is no way I would let my kid wear the mermaid tail in the ocean, no matter how shallow at the time

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bits of narcissism @ 4/4/2024, 21:15) 
    I’m super paranoid around water with my children, there is no way I would let my kid wear the mermaid tail in the ocean, no matter how shallow at the time

Oh gosh i would never do that either. I did that 🫠 when i was a kid lets just say it was not as fun as i thought. Its one of those moments i think back and say “Should have listened to my parents”

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How do you read a book at the beach with three kids?! Between watching them, cleaning sand, getting snacks, putting sunscreen on, grabbing toys that float away… etc. I don’t get a moment to myself (and I have a husband!!).

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NSfan @ 4/4/2024, 21:19) 
    How do you read a book at the beach with three kids?! Between watching them, cleaning sand, getting snacks, putting sunscreen on, grabbing toys that float away… etc. I don’t get a moment to myself (and I have a husband!!).

I just took my two kids by myself on spring break last week. My kids are teens. I took several books with me thinking I would have TONS of time to read . On a three day trip not one sentence was read. I had no time and we weren’t at the beach. Solo trips are exhausting. So either it was just a photo op, or she isn’t alone. I think both are true

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bananabread @ 4/4/2024, 20:35) 
    QUOTE (Whenever instead of When @ 4/4/2024, 20:15) 
    I wonder if she is banned from Disneyworld? Could that even be possible? I do think they have face metrics. Because why would she be in Florida and not go to Disney for a day? Especially with all the “mickeys Castle” crap? Also, why do Disney cruise given her child like obsession with Disney?

Her drunken shenanigans last spring break when she lost her Small World Sponsorship…..I just don’t know if you could get banned. I know she’s been to Disneyland but not sure if she’s been to the Magic Kingdom since?

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous

At the 35:55 mark she's doing her skincare routine and is fussing over her forehead. She whines she couldn't get botox yet because she was nursing Hayden. Welp. You're doing a bang up number on it now! It's gross!

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You aren't supposed to wear those mermaid tales if you are going in the water. And I don't think the kids can swim anyway. They always have on those floaters. Does she care about her kids at all?

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whenever instead of When @ 4/4/2024, 21:27) 
    QUOTE (Bananabread @ 4/4/2024, 20:35) 

Her drunken shenanigans last spring break when she lost her Small World Sponsorship…..I just don’t know if you could get banned. I know she’s been to Disneyland but not sure if she’s been to the Magic Kingdom since?

She was just drunk though, right? You can buy alcohol in Disney so I doubt they would kick anyone out who had some lol

I agree about the mermaid tail. That’s dumb

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bananabread @ 4/4/2024, 23:09) 
    CITAZIONE (Whenever instead of When @ 4/4/2024, 21:27) 

She was just drunk though, right? You can buy alcohol in Disney so I doubt they would kick anyone out who had some lol

I agree about the mermaid tail. That’s dumb

The DW drunk escapade was sponsored by Disney and the travel agency, she blew it filming and showing her true self!!

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Just saw that Brad left this comment on a picture from a FB post from Bri’s new BFF that she met through Brad. I don’t want to screenshot the pic because it has a lot of kids that aren’t Bri’s. It was from the Easter party she did with the kids where the adults were drinking cocktail samplers.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2979

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah. I saw that kids picture too. Didn't post it because Brad's not in the picture anymore, but at the same time why are they still commenting and hearting towards each other? It's Presley leaning in to kiss an older boy on the cheek. Much older, from the looks of it.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe they have eachother blocked and don't even know the other commented. Idk who the friend is but she is pretending to kiss an older boy?? Isn't that like..grooming? Gross. I would never allow my young daughter to do that

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notthemama @ 4/4/2024, 23:25) 
    Maybe they have eachother blocked and don't even know the other commented. Idk who the friend is but she is pretending to kiss an older boy?? Isn't that like..grooming? Gross. I would never allow my young daughter to do that

That was my thought too. I think it’s the friend’s son. My oldest is couple months younger than P and I couldn’t imagine her doing this, and even if she did, I would correct it and not post it. And yes, I know her friend posted it but Bri didn’t ask her to take it down, she clearly approves of it based on the comment. It makes me wonder how she talks to P about this, making her feel that her number one priority is to find a boyfriend. I already think she parentalizes L and makes him feel like he has to be the “man of the house”, so I can’t imagine what she says to P. Also kinda creepy that Brad is commenting on it.

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127486 views