Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly think bri needs a self discovery journey actually not just bri but all this washed up influencers who seems so stale in their life. No growth or changing will not make the situation better bri

2.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did you guys see the comment on her video that someone said that less contact is fine for now with the ex but one day you will need to make friends with the new girlfriend/wife for the kids sake.
    Bri responded that yes she hoped one day Adam would met someone amazing and that she could be friends with her too…

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh shit, she really said that? I knew it wasn't all rainbows & butterflies like she presented it to be. Someone is jelly.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Jolly rancher @ 10/4/2024, 20:29) 
    Did you guys see the comment on her video that someone said that less contact is fine for now with the ex but one day you will need to make friends with the new girlfriend/wife for the kids sake.
    Bri responded that yes she hoped one day Adam would met someone amazing and that she could be friends with her too…

Lol meeeeeoooooow

5.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I take it she’s not into making friends with Audra lol
    Attached Image
    IMG_6422

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    And this is why being a step mom is so hard. You could be a literally angel and if mom is jealous there will never be peace. It's sad and childish to say something like that, especially on a public forum.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone who exploits their kids are shit in my book. 👹

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's so dumb, she doesn't have to be "friends" with Adam's gf/wife, she just needs to be a normal person and cut out all the passive aggressive comments and put her kids first for once.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah that comment was not cool. She basically said that Adam's girlfriend is not amazing for the kids to be around and she can't be friends with herr.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Goes to show, she has Z.E.R.O friends right now! She's so desperate, she's GOT to be friends with the ex's new partner! What a sick joke! It's just another person for her to manipulate!

11.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her entitlement is crazy. She really is going to cry about financial pressures? She really thinks she deserves alimony or child support? She creates all her own financial problems.

She’s been to Miami, Malibu, Harry Potter World, Florida for a cruise, and is about to go to California for Stagecoach (+ it’s only April). She buys a new wardrobe for every trip. She spends $ on hair and cosmetic procedures (implants, Botox, eyebrow / lip tattoos). Her Genesis lease is $. She’s going out every other weekend to expensive bars and restaurants. She is trying to buy her children’s love and affection through gifts and trips.

Her spending is out of control. There’s no way whatever income coming in can keep up with her own outrageous spending. She’s barely been phoning it in the past year. She won’t post videos for weeks, Cap and Queen is a flop, and her following hasn’t grown (if anything it’s diminished). Now she’s just being desperate with the YT course, podcast, and Disney travel agent ventures to make $ and avoid getting a real job or at least sustain her until she fulfills her ultimate dream of becoming a sugar baby.

Thankfully she doesn’t receive alimony or child support. If she did it’d all be blown on herself like her children’s savings accounts.

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She comes off as the Boss Mom, breadwinner, high wage earner, then turns on the waterworks that she doesn't get alimony or child support. She is lucky she doesn't have to pay Adam alimony and child support. She got off easy in my opinion. Most single mothers would not get to keep her huge house, travel monthly, drive a new car, and shop constantly. And the constant talk of giving her kids material things so they know she is a good mom drives me crazy. Your kids need love and security, not a bunch of things. She really makes Adam out to be a terrible person. I don't know him, but she really threw him under the bus today.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She thinks she can continue the joke/snark train. Trying to get more clicks and views by saying how she was tearing in her video...I married young and cannot even fathom a divorce! We've grown together, not apart like she did with her marriage. She has no idea what she's talking about. NEVER follow this clown's marital advice! Can't stress that enough.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What is the deal with her crying in her video about not getting alimony or child support? Why would she think she would get that? Don’t they have joint custody?

15.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She said in the video that she wants to keep things civil in her divorce and co-parenting relationship with Adam for the sake of their kids…..and then proceeds to spend the rest of the video bashing him publicly to everyone in the world that clicks on this video, and bashing his new partner in the comments. IS SHE OK?!?!?!? Does she not understand that there will be repercussions to this stupid decision she made? People in their community will see this and will talk, and I think that she truly believes everyone will be on her side about this and that everyone will hate on Adam with her….I don't think that’s going to be the case Bri. And your kids are who are going to suffer from these types of idiotic decisions that you make. Landon is 9 now, you don’t think his friends go on YouTube? Or his friends’ siblings? What if your video bashing Adam somehow pops up, and it gets shown to Landon. How do you think he’s going to feel? What if kids pick this video up and use it to make fun of or bully him? THINK BEFORE YOU ACT BRI, my GOD!

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127241 views