Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There are oily marks all over her living room table. I don't know why she uses a multi surface cleaner on wood. There are lots of wood cleaners she should use. The top of her kitchen table is also ruined.

2.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I see the Adam decor comment as a dig at Adam and Audra.

Implying she gives them decor because they don’t put effort into / or care about decorating and making holidays special for the kids. I doubt this is true. Audra probably doesn’t want Bri’s decor and has her own.

Edited by Bits of Botox - 4/24/2024, 09:50 PM

3.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don't believe for one second that she gives her decor to Adam. She was so pressed about the Christmas tree skirt with the name "The Koehler's" on it and that it was being used by Adam and HIS family, which now excludes her.
    So she's trying to make it seem like she generously donated that piece of decor to Adam.

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bits of Botox @ 4/24/2024, 03:41 PM) 
    I see the Adam decor comment as a dig at Adam and Audra.

Implying she gives them decor because they don’t put effort into / or care about decorating and making holidays special for the kids. I doubt this is true. Audra probably doesn’t want Bri’s decor and has her own.

Yep. Audra's dog has costumes, she definitely has holiday decor. Bri just haaasss to be the victim.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Keekay @ 24/4/2024, 15:00) 
    There are oily marks all over her living room table. I don't know why she uses a multi surface cleaner on wood. There are lots of wood cleaners she should use. The top of her kitchen table is also ruined.

She has never cleaned that table thoroughly. The place where they eat! Gross!

6.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is always such a literal try-hard for vacation outfits that it looks like she is wearing a costume. She isn’t true to herself bc she has no identity. She would look a million times better in cut-off shorts and a cotton tank top. Keep the western hat and turquoise jewelry for her costume if she must.

7.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She gives her decor to Adam...Please! I am sure Adam's girlfriend can and does decorate for the holidays...Adam must really be getting serious with Audra since Bri is throwing little fits in her comment sections left and right.

She really is a whole new level of trash for talking about her children's father so poorly on her public platforms.

I once heard a divorce therapist say that you should never talk bad about your ex-spouse to your children (especially in their formative years) because that person is a part of them. Literally half of their DNA. She said children can and will potentially internalize those negative thoughts and develop low self esteem among other issues because of it. They love both their parents.

It's negative, it's nasty and it's uncalled for.

When she publicly posted that she would prefer a sperm donor over the father of her child who literally co-parents with her -- that says NOTHING about him and EVERYTHING about her --- she's the problem.

It honestly makes me wonder what kind of nightmare she is to Adam and those poor children behind the scenes. If she's willing to show this kind of trash behavior publicly what do you think she's capable of when the camera is off.

8.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes to all of this ⬆️💯. Speaking from experience, as my parents divorced when I was not yet two. It always made me feel bad about myself when my mom would speak poorly of my dad. She remarried when I was four, but my stepdad was always just that, unfortunately. Bri needs to take a breath, and think about her kids well-being as well as her own… but she won’t.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, the sperm donor thing was super low. But, does anyone else remember when she did call Adam a sperm donor to his face when they had a date night shortly after she was pregnant with Hayden? She's been calling him that. Devaluing him has been her thing for a long time now. She hated him then and nothing has changed.

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 25/4/2024, 02:09) 
    Yeah, the sperm donor thing was super low. But, does anyone else remember when she did call Adam a sperm donor to his face when they had a date night shortly after she was pregnant with Hayden? She's been calling him that. Devaluing him has been her thing for a long time now. She hated him then and nothing has changed.

But now she realizes that other women think more highly of him than she did. I would have loved to have seen her reaction when she found out about Audra.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Paisley @ 25/4/2024, 02:58) 
    CITAZIONE (UhOh @ 25/4/2024, 02:09) 

But now she realizes that other women think more highly of him than she did. I would have loved to have seen her reaction when she found out about Audra.

https://images.app.goo.gl/PmQ27UQ94RnQn1ja8

12.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    We will never know what either of them are truly like when cameras aren’t rolling but Adam seems like an okay enough person to me. He had his issues. He now seems to be in a much better place. I think Bri likes to dramatize what she deals with Adam when in actuality, she is just bitter that she married the wrong guy. She wanted a rich guy but got a middle class man who wanted her to equally contribute. She out-earned him and in the process, he became a Beta. She purposefully emasculated the guy then cried that she did everything financially for their family. Pick a lane! She is still as phony and unstable as ever. No good man will ever fall for her nonsense.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep as soon as I saw that screenshot posted here about her supposedly giving Adam her Christmas decor, I knewwwww she said that because this weird ass lady is STILL salty about that "The Koehlers" Christmas decoration that Adam and Audra had up in their house. She's so fucking weird, like her ego was really THAT bruised about that that she had to make up a lie like 6 months later to make it seem like she gave that item to them instead of them having it and making it THEIR choice to put that decoration up? He's not your husband anymore briannnaaaaa they can put up whatever decorations they fucking please in all honesty. You have zero control and zero power over them, and over what they choose to do. It's so creepy the lengths she will go to lie and to try to proect her weird ass over inflated ego. Which btw I still don't understand where this giant ego even comes from or what she thinks justifies it. It truly doesn't add up in any sort of way. But yeah, she's sooo fucking big mad about Adam and Audra's relationship and how serious it seems to be, so now she's over here spewing lies like the raging lunatic she is to her tiny remaining loyal viewers, so it's irrelevant anyways.

She's going to lose her mind when Adam proposes and/or Audra gets pregnant. Idk why Bri is so pressed anyways, Audra is younger than her and still "settled"/fell in love with a man who has three kids already and is 8(?) years older than her, Bri could easily do the same. Take her time finding a GOOD man, and not expecting him to be the perfect fairytale prince charming that doesn't exist. She could find a good man too if she took her time and also if she worked on herself to become a better woman. But instead shes choosing to be bitter manipulative and only thinking she deserves the best of the best with a huge bank account, girl no. Humble yourself and find yourself a good man for you and your kids please. If Audra is happy with a guy like Adam, a good (I'm assuming) man and loves him despite him being divorced and already having three kids, then Bri should realize she can also find a good man she just may have to lower her standars a little... Because the perfect man she thinks she deserves doesn't exist. Shes nearing her 40's, to find a rich childless man who will also kiss her ass 24/7 and be whipped and let her call all the shots and spend his money on whatever is extremely slim.

That's why she needs to work on herself as well like I've said in the past, I don't think a good man would be able to stay long-term with Bri in her current state, because of her issues and mental state. Shes way too selfish and controlling and lets that massive over-sized ego dictate her every action, no good man wants that nor will put up with that. Same thing with people in general not just men, that's why she can't keep any friends to save her life. Nobody wants to be around a person like that. She could change but not until she accepts that there are things about herself that she needs to change and I don't even know if it's possible at this point if she still can't see she's the problem after all the shit thats happened in her life. I literally don't know how she doesn't see it. It's crazy. She's a legit nutcase.

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Those outfits.

Oh
    My
    God.

I think I died for a few moments from hilarity. What in the world…!!

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bits of Botox @ 24/4/2024, 17:17) 
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 24/4/2024, 12:43) 
    Any chance you could share some screenshots? I'm taking a social media break but would love to see these outfits.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12432670/IMG_3166.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12432670/IMG_3170.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12432670/IMG_3172.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12432670/IMG_3174.jpeg)

Giddyup 🤠 lmao what a fool.

:hearty-laugh: :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon: :1:

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127260 views