Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe they missed the boat 😆

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keekay @ 5/4/2024, 00:58) 
    She should not allow that behavior from P, and also the "best day of my life" conversation in public. I think she absolutely groomed her to say that. I found it disgusting and nothing a 7 year old would say. Bri is setting P up for the fairy tale life, mermaid girl, Disney princess, fantasy that she herself still believes.

Can you imagine if she'd flip and became a Disney's villains lover and emo instead of princesses and mermaids & unicorns??? Bri would have a heart attack 😂

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How come I can't subscribe to this ?

I can't seem to find the subscribe button anymore. Lol

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They’re on the boat but I suspect the boat was delayed as a 20 year old boy jumped overboard from this boat on Thursday as it was returning towards Florida. They obviously had to stop and search for him before the coastguards took over. I’m sure this resulted in some delays to the departure time of the next sailing which would be Bri’s cruise

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sotiredofvloggers @ 6/4/2024, 06:51) 
    They’re on the boat but I suspect the boat was delayed as a 20 year old boy jumped overboard from this boat on Thursday as it was returning towards Florida. They obviously had to stop and search for him before the coastguards took over. I’m sure this resulted in some delays to the departure time of the next sailing which would be Bri’s cruise

Woah. Did he do that for fun or was it a suicide attempt? Was he found.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Lovestobakecookies @ 6/4/2024, 17:10) 
    CITAZIONE (Sotiredofvloggers @ 6/4/2024, 06:51) 

It's so sad, 20 years old, drunk, jumped right in front of his family, I haven't heard if they've recovered him yet .

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gladys Kravitz I @ 6/4/2024, 19:25) 
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 6/4/2024, 17:10) 

It's so sad, 20 years old, drunk, jumped right in front of his family, I haven't heard if they've recovered him yet .

That's awful 😖 definitely not a sign I'd want before a cruise.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't think I could enjoy a cruise with young kids. I'd be too worried about them. But my kid is autistic and a runner. Does anyone remember about five years ago the grandpa who dropped his grandkid out the window? That was just horrifying. Cruise ships are just germ factories anyway.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there's a lot of weird shit that goes on during cruises. I have no desire to go on a cruise whatsoever, especially with small kids and me being the only adult.

Yeah, I remember that. It was awful.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 6/4/2024, 17:10) 
    QUOTE (Sotiredofvloggers @ 6/4/2024, 06:51) 

I don’t know if he was found. Witnesses say he was drunk and his dad was giving out to him (because he was drunk) and the boy said ‘I’ll fix this’ and then jumped.

I’ve been on a few cruises with my husband and kids and we love them. I wouldn’t have an issue taking three young kids by myself but it just wouldn’t be much fun…
    Last cruise we did was last year. Our daughters who are all older teens absolutely loved it.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Paisley @ 6/4/2024, 21:08) 
    I don't think I could enjoy a cruise with young kids. I'd be too worried about them. But my kid is autistic and a runner. Does anyone remember about five years ago the grandpa who dropped his grandkid out the window? That was just horrifying. Cruise ships are just germ factories anyway.

there is nothing appealing about a cruise. a cruise with young kids - even worse! i think hayden would make it difficult and unpleasant, he’s still napping and is he toilet trained? the older two might be ok but it’s giving me hellish vibes the three of them alone. their clothes never look like they fit properly? it always looks so staged and fake. i bet the reality is she’s frazzled and annoyed, resentful of hayden and generally irritated that the kids are putting a crimp in her man-prowling schedule.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Justagirlintheworld @ 6/4/2024, 23:25) 
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there's a lot of weird shit that goes on during cruises. I have no desire to go on a cruise whatsoever, especially with small kids and me being the only adult.

I've only been on a cruise once, to Alaska. The scenery made it worth it but once was enough. If you ever wondered what living at a shopping mall would be like..

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elle Avate @ 7/4/2024, 00:54) 
    QUOTE (Justagirlintheworld @ 6/4/2024, 23:25) 

I've only been on a cruise once, to Alaska. The scenery made it worth it but once was enough. If you ever wondered what living at a shopping mall would be like..

great analogy! this is exactly how i imagine it to be! no wide open space or ability to escape. plus the germ factor and the fact that viruses and outbreaks tend to rip through and infect everyone on board is hardly a sell point.

it’s not really a way to travel, you’re not seeing or experiencing the culture or the people of the places you visit. it’s a very sterile and watered down version of traveling to places. my cousin used to swear by cruises but she’s basic af. come to think of it, it’s not surprising a cruise appeals to bri.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’ve been on two cruises - once as a teen and once as an adult…I liked them but not something I’d do unless it was paid for (like the ones I went on lol).

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have friends who are very early thirties who swear by cruises, but literally the claim to fame is the buffet 😆 I have no desire to gorge 24/7 and return when I need rest to my sardine tin with no windows 😅

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127237 views