Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her story today about her ✨energy shift✨after the eclipse was a complete jump scare!! She didn’t have her normal beauty filter on and I couldn’t believe how much older she is looking and how much she’s ruined her face… 💉

I had to watch the story more than once to even register what she was saying because the first time I was so locked in on the weird faces she makes with her joker smile stage voice. (It always bothered me about her but since all the work she’s done her face actually looks terrifying).

If I saw Bri in the grocery store I would think she’s in her late 40’s or early 50’s… I would never guess she’s in her mid-30’s!
    Attached Image
    4B3039F4-028C-4311-9550-116A2E888AB1

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Folder her panties, so classy

I imagine Adam doesn’t say anything about her Yt to protect his own peace. Not a choice I would make but a choice I can understand, my mother is a narcissist. I protect my peace. I can see his reasons for not saying anything

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JessieGirl @ 9/4/2024, 20:43) 
    Her story today about her ✨energy shift✨after the eclipse was a complete jump scare!! She didn’t have her normal beauty filter on and I couldn’t believe how much older she is looking and how much she’s ruined her face… 💉

I had to watch the story more than once to even register what she was saying because the first time I was so locked in on the weird faces she makes with her joker smile stage voice. (It always bothered me about her but since all the work she’s done her face actually looks terrifying).

If I saw Bri in the grocery store I would think she’s in her late 40’s or early 50’s… I would never guess she’s in her mid-30’s!

What’s wrong with her mouth?!?! WTF

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Snarker20 @ 9/4/2024, 23:03) 
    CITAZIONE (JessieGirl @ 9/4/2024, 20:43) 

What’s wrong with her mouth?!?! WTF

You mean her lips? Bad lip fillers will to that to you.
    In this specific instance I feel sorry for her because people made fun of her for her gummy smile and maybe she tried to do something about it I don’t know…

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She doesn't have lip filler, it's bad botox. Especially in her nasolabial folds

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Lovestobakecookies @ 7/4/2024, 21:55) 
    I can't believe she let strangers take pictures with H because he looked cute in his suit.

She is insane. I saw this also on her stories

I’ll never understand how people can ask to take pictures with someone else’s child yet it happens…I’ve been plagued with this with my oldest since he was a baby, both in Europe and in the US, he’s almost 9 and it still happens, I had people at Universal in Orlando filming him and taking pics of him it was scary…

7.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I really hope Adam comes in here and tells his side of things since she just dragged him in her new video. Apparently he doesn't pay his half of things for the kids and then she cried that she doesn't get alimony or child support.
    Boohoo. I only get to travel every month instead of every week! Poor Bri. Get a grip, I was grateful I could cover my rent when I was a single mom and my daycare was as much as my paycheck and my ex would not pay his half until I took him back to court which cost me more money! Like the women that have any sympathy for her have obviously never been a real single mom.

She also said one of her kids reaction to the divorce was "oh good now daddy can't fight with you anymore " ...yup I'm sure it was ALL him. Yuck.

8.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yikes. She threw him under the bus. He isn’t paying his half for the kids activities. She “carried” the family financially for years while they were married and Adam wasn’t working. I would love to hear his side of the story. She cried about the pressure to financially hold it all together, which makes sense as a divorced parent, but then in the next breath says she wants to go on a Disney cruise, Tokyo, and Egypt within in the next year. That’s a lot of travel in one year! I don’t get it. Also she hopes that in a year she can update that she has a new partner. Why?! Just be single! A year is honestly really quick to commit to another new person.

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Didn’t she force him to quit to work for her?

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Reinventing the course and pod cast, no thank you. Wasn’t the course a total disaster. I also agree maybe Adam just wants the kids to be kids. He does like sports so I can understand baseball or soccer for the boys. I doubt he would deny Presley a dance class. This could be exaggeration on Bri’s part about extra activities.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look! I exploited Landon since he was so little! Her god is youtube. Period. Going back to scamming all the naive idiots who fall for her lies.

If she's made so many friends with the neighbours, then why are they never out there greeting her when she walks by with her camera?
    She has all this "pressure" on her financially why? Because she was the one who filed at the courthouse. She romanticized a sick glamorous divorced life, even though she said it herself, it would destroy the kids' liFes.

She's definitely going to use the podcast to throw Adam and Brad under the bus even more! I think she is extremely jealous of Adam and his girlfriend and he must be spending money on her like he did not with Bits.

Her "energy and declarations" crap is all witchcraft. Nothing good is going to come from any of that! She is FAR from healed!

😂

This was definitely a SAD FISHING video. Gimme money and attention!

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She "paid for everything" in the marriage? It sounds like she wasted all of her youtube money. She is definitely stretching the truth. And in high school didn't she have a car and go to college. She was certainly not poor.

I don't know. I grew up with a single mom and we were borderline poor. I'm just happy that we had a place to live and food. Does she realize most people don't go on tons of vacations, have multiple activities for their kids, and live in a giant house. Even having three kids is a luxury. We stopped at one partly for financial reasons.

She is not living in reality.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    When she was on there crying the fake tears, then in the next breath naming all the places she wants to go. The U Tube, IG, and various sponsorships must pay well. No one lives like this a yearly vacation with your kids or an amusement park visit is all family’s with two ppl working can afford. I gotta see this guy she is planning on finally hooking up with :nervous:

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Bri gives zero credit to the men in her life, and now she’s hoping for another? Brad seems to have done a lot for the Crap and Queef launch, he helped her with her remodel, and was willing to go along with various social media shenanigans. Adam worked, helped parent the kids and also went along with social media. What is she looking for in a man? Just $$$? Her boo hoo bitterness is ridiculous.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes. Mr. Right has to have a very big bank account to finance all her dreams. Adam and Brad didn't quite meet her standards in that department and they probably had enough of having to kiss her butt constantly. She won't find him in a year even if she prays and manifests what she thinks she deserves.

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127186 views