Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 11/4/2024, 18:02) 
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 11/4/2024, 17:30) 
    I just love taking screen shots these days!LOL

Here we are with her hard day mommy vlogger where she stressed SO MUCH over Adam's hernia surgery and the snow storm. She whined the entire video in her baby voice, up until she pulled this on him at the end of the day. The dude hadn't even been out of surgery for 24 hours. Bits thought this would be funny?! She's very delusional.

what on earth is she doing here? it looks like she’s doing a britney spears with an umbrella on him??

someone who’s been out of surgery 24 hours needs rest and calm, not some lunatic ranting and raving and waving an umbrella over his body. he’d have been better off spending the night in the hospital.

Yeah, she asked him if he knew what she was doing and he didn't. She mumbled something about britney spears and then shuffled off to the kitchen. He looked at her like she's crazy! Again, it's a part of her "joke" or a "prank", which she clearly she has never had a handle on. She's not much of a talented chick. No hobbies to speak of, no talents that we're aware of. Not much that she does. But she's a great complainer and victim!

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Spring24 @ 12/4/2024, 00:36) 
    Of course she’s blaming rushing into the business with Brad on the BABIES. Same old tired excuse to absolve herself of taking any kind of accountability.

It’s interesting how everyone does Bri wrong: her mom, Adam, Brad, Audra, Tiffani, Paula, Deena, etc. poor Bri is always such a victim when all she wants to do is take care of her babies!

So like she learned nothing basically from Adam. Just cause someone promises something, doesn’t mean shit. She barely knew Brad and jumped into a business with him!! She has no one to blame but herself for doing that. We could all see it a mile away, but she would just call us “haters” when people would point out the obvious. This is why she needs to be alone. Like for a long while. Not until the end of 2024. Hasn’t learned a damn thing.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We all know she uses the babies card because they are her income. She needs to get a real job.

4.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Funny thing about her bashing Adam is he's in a healthy and happy relationship with a younger, mature, and beautiful woman. Bri is bitter and miserable and unhappy without a man. Hey Bri, it's unhealthy for your children to bash their Father for the world to see. Better help should have told you that sweetie. You also bashed your parents including your Daddy whom you loved!! Get more healing 🫶

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What did she say about her dad?

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anyone else notice Deena is a Disney travel advisor and now bri wants to be one 🤣

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_6426-17128873528872
    IMG_6427

This Leah chick is straight up batshit. I’m pretty sure she wants to wear Bri’s skin.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarkygirllll @ 12/4/2024, 02:56) 
    Anyone else notice Deena is a Disney travel advisor and now bri wants to be one 🤣

The internet is forever Brianna. That video of you drunk and bringing alcohol into Disney World while on Small World Vacation's dime might not work in your favor.

9.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Leah IS Bri

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Bri looks and acts crazy, she looks like she's older than she is and just unhealthy while Adam has never looked better. He looks younger than he did with Bri and he looks healthy. I bet he is so glad to be out of that toxic marriage.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240411_215453_Instagram

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    my guess is she paid for the materials but not the labor. sounds like a fairly ordinary and expected transaction? is she complaining because he didn’t do it all for free and supply the materials??

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 12/4/2024, 05:21) 
    Bri looks and acts crazy, she looks like she's older than she is and just unhealthy while Adam has never looked better. He looks younger than he did with Bri and he looks healthy. I bet he is so glad to be out of that toxic marriage.

Is this the new GF?

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    i wouldn’t say new, they’ve been together a while and live together.

14.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 12/4/2024, 05:21) 

I mean come on...I'd probably be miserable too if that's who my ex husband found 😅 he definitely upgraded and Bri knows this!!

QUOTE (Cellycell @ 12/4/2024, 01:44) 
    What did she say about her dad?

She stated her parents couldn't afford extra activities because they were divorced. Basically that they were broke. So she put her parents business out their too.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UhOh @ 12/4/2024, 00:45) 
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 11/4/2024, 18:02) 
    what on earth is she doing here? it looks like she’s doing a britney spears with an umbrella on him??

someone who’s been out of surgery 24 hours needs rest and calm, not some lunatic ranting and raving and waving an umbrella over his body. he’d have been better off spending the night in the hospital.

Yeah, she asked him if he knew what she was doing and he didn't. She mumbled something about britney spears and then shuffled off to the kitchen. He looked at her like she's crazy! Again, it's a part of her "joke" or a "prank", which she clearly she has never had a handle on. She's not much of a talented chick. No hobbies to speak of, no talents that we're aware of. Not much that she does. But she's a great complainer and victim!

What video is it?? I want to watch it!

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127230 views