Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ten years from now Presley’s prom, Bri sorry loves need a month off had to get ready for prom. Also the depression shit not flying…..how many vacations has she been on since January :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MoreCoffeePlease @ 22/4/2024, 13:30) 
    Just admit you’re a lazy POS Bri. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Every other YouTuber can have their child’s birthday and post a video. How are you going to get people to take your course? You can’t PLAN anything with your “OCD brain” and super organized self?!

How hard would it be to toss together a 8-10min sit down q&a of made up questions?? A cruise recap?? GRWM for the daddy daughter dance... anything?? She's just lazy and making excuses. Some Boss Babe she's turned out to be 🙄

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    based on audra's ig story, it looks like she was indeed present for at least part of landon's party 👀Screenshot_20240422-111735

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://share.newsbreak.com/6pcip0po

Heads up influencers! We've witnessed it from more than one, go to Disney with your small children and proceed to get shit faced.

Some people smh 😔
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240422-102357

5.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Audra must really love Adam. 3 potential step-kids at her age with none of her own is a lot to take on. I wonder if she wants her own children or if she will appreciate the time they are able to enjoy alone when Bri gets her custody time.

Bri’s remarks about Adam are seemingly so out of touch with reality that the only conclusion we can draw is that she tried to put the moves on him but he rejected her. I truly think she expected him to come crawling back to her after she dumped Boat Boy. She is a terrible, manipulative person and probably tried to seduce him or destroy his relationship with Audra, thus all the shade about praying he finds someone she can be friends with. Bri is an unstable nightmare. Why would any sane woman want any sort of “friendship” with that level of crazy? People aren’t as stupid as Bri wishes they were. She’s actually the dumb one in the situation and now she’s left to whine like a petulant child for not getting her way.

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Imagine being Audra and being the big enough person to show up and be civil after knowing what was said...all to keep the Peace for the kids...she's way more of a boss mom than Bri. Because that's the kind of thing that matters.
    She should be thanking her lucky stars Adam chose a woman who seemingly loves those kids while also making sure Adam continues to show up and do right by them. She could have a much worse coparenting situation with an awful woman who wants Adam to give up time with his kids and start a new family with her. She's gross and owes them a public apology.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Notthemama @ 4/22/2024, 05:52 PM) 
    Imagine being Audra and being the big enough person to show up and be civil after knowing what was said...all to keep the Peace for the kids...she's way more of a boss mom than Bri. Because that's the kind of thing that matters.
    She should be thanking her lucky stars Adam chose a woman who seemingly loves those kids while also making sure Adam continues to show up and do right by them. She could have a much worse coparenting situation with an awful woman who wants Adam to give up time with his kids and start a new family with her. She's gross and owes them a public apology.

So true
    I love my daughter's stepmom. She's wonderful and we have become friends. It's so much better for the kids that way and for all parties involved

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeanutNoodles @ 22/4/2024, 07:31) 
    I have a theory about the divorce that makes more sense to me with each passing month: what if she filed to try and make Adam change his behavior to suit her whims or beg her not to, and then was actually surprised when he agreed.

This would explain a lot of her weird behavior and why she wholly fell to pieces this last year. What if she hung it over his head as a threat and he finally decided to play ball?

I've always thought it was either this or Adam was going to file, she found out about it and beat him to the punch so she could paint a narrative for the judge of oh poor hardworking Bri gets no help from husband.

9.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bri is so far removed from the reality of working moms today. She complains all the time about her time and not enough me time, but she takes 25 vacations per year, doesn't work outside of the house and only has her kids half the time. Making a few reels and one or two videos per week while you get to stay home, and all you do is complain and act exhausted shows you are clueless!

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    All these woman on IG and U tube are about the same. They can’t handle motherhood, can’t handle a full or even a part time job, are obsessed with their bodies including, hair, make up etc. and travel. It’s like they are truly impressed with visions of entitlement for themselves. Personally IRL I don’t know anyone like this. Every single one of these Boss Moms fits a least one or more of these traits.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SayLien @ 22/4/2024, 14:51) 
    Oh god… she just need to keep her mouth shut. She had depression and working out cured her from it. 🙄

Just shut up Brianna! You don’t know what you’re talking about. You may’ve had winter blues or you felt a bit down… but working out doesn’t cure depression!
    And even if you were really depressed, there’s no shame in it! There’s nothing wrong with that, but then you have te be open about the fact what really helped you.
    And from someone who’s mom was depressed when I was a kid, I can tell you that she surely didn’t want to work out.
    So be clear about your struggles, or just stay silent.

Yes this! My family including my mom and my self. Suffer from depression working out helps for some people but it’s a lot more then that. Why do this influencers are always self diagnosing. The influencers from bris time they all try to be “relatable” and come off as fake

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    props to audra, she is a stronger woman than i would be. as a similarly aged childless woman, adam's situation with bri & the kids would intimidate the hell out of me!

13.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she says she's BEAT depression. I guess it's easy to beat something you never had in the first place. But what an awful message to the viewers who haven't seen through her lies yet!

Guess what? She doesn't have anxiety. She doesn't have depression. She has childish temper tantrums when things don't go her way. That's it. Then end. That's how she "recovers" so quickly. She will burn herself down even further.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm guessing the podcast will cover "depression" like it covered her "eating disorder". Bri loves to be an expert on shit she knows nothing about.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How do you even recover from depression overnight? It sounds to me like those fitness influencers “ you can loose 50lb in 2 week by drinking this” this is not something you magically recover from. (Shaking my head) i feel second hand embarrassment with that statement beating depression. Could it be she just had seasonal depression because if thats the case bri that’s not beating depression.

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127184 views