Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bridget @ 26/4/2024, 17:56) 
    This concert is not cheap, plus all the outfits and hotel. She was just in California a few months ago. I don't think she can sustain this lifestyle. She hardly promotes products and her cleaning stuff can't be selling that well. Her clothes she occasionally links are either too expensive or ugly. Her views aren't very good. As I've said before, where is this money coming from?

Catlady, my condolences at being duped by this crazy woman.

Music festivals are insanely expensive these days. I live in a major city with a well known music festival and I went to one day last year. My ticket cost like $250 for the day and I bought it the minute it came available on the day that was cheapest.

The outfit pieces I bought cost about $40 (not bad and optional), the clear bag I had to buy cost around $20. Once inside the food cost about $30 for two very small meals. Excluding other essentials like a small water bottle, pedialyte, and sunscreen, that one day put me out $340!!!

And mind you, I did not have to pay for flights, hotels, or taxis (I took public transit home). If I had opted to drink (which I assume Bri is) alcohol inside cost an arm and a leg.

I have no idea where her money is coming from

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Paisley @ 26/4/2024, 15:39) 
    QUOTE (HappyDay @ 26/4/2024, 12:23) 
    I thought the YouTube course was way more expensive than this? Has she lowered it to actually try to get some people in? I doubt she Will get people paying that in today climate. She does the same videos over and over and just changes her clothes. Show us Ohio! Show us things to do, beauty spots. Show us anything else but your house and silly try on hauls that make you looks like you're 12 and going to a fancy dress party

I really did think when she moved to Hawaii that she would actually show Hawaii. But she just kept doing the same clean with me videos in a trailer. So weird. Such a lost opportunity. If she has "ptsd" it should be because she absolutely wasted her chance to improve her channel. I think she is too lazy to do anything different.

I don't get why these YouTube moms don't show other content aside from cooking, cleaning and hauls. I mean I do get it, they can write off what they show as business expenses, but I would love to see some of the following topics covered. Potty training tips, how to wean a child from breastfeeding, outdoor play ideas, etc.

I don't think moms care too much about cleaning videos anymore. We all know how to clean a toilet.

QUOTE (Bridget @ 26/4/2024, 17:56) 
    This concert is not cheap, plus all the outfits and hotel. She was just in California a few months ago. I don't think she can sustain this lifestyle. She hardly promotes products and her cleaning stuff can't be selling that well. Her clothes she occasionally links are either too expensive or ugly. Her views aren't very good. As I've said before, where is this money coming from?

Catlady, my condolences at being duped by this crazy woman.

Could she potentially have a regular job, a sugar daddy or obsessed fan that sends her money, maybe she is on of?

3.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she’s draining the children’s savings accounts and/or in massive credit card debt. That’s the only explanation.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Going back to her saying her fav thing about Landon is empathy and uses he opens doors for her as an example makes zero sense. That's not empathy.

Her outfits are hideous. She is a disgrace.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So giddy about the chance of seeing Morgan wallen 🤢 and Taylor swift… could she be any more basic?

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anyone know who she is traveling with this time?

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Hjein23 @ 26/4/2024, 23:20) 
    So giddy about the chance of seeing Morgan wallen 🤢 and Taylor swift… could she be any more basic?

Maybe Morgan will offer her a chair 🪑 😆

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She acts like a star struck teenager about Taylor. "Watch me put on my make up and gush about the concert I'm so lucky to attend". I wonder which slutty costume she'll wear. Always has to be on display and posing. What a shallow person.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her life will just be complete if she sees Morgan AND Taylor, gushes 15 year old Brianna.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 26/4/2024, 18:30) 
    For the people who subscribed to her first course was there any way to get part of money back through the Ohio Attorney General’s office. I remember some who did said they were scammed and were looking into ways to rectify the situation.

I never looked into it. I wish I did. She had the course on this 3rd party platform. She said we would always have access to the course so we could look back. The site no longer exists and disappeared maybe 6 months after I signed up.

11.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her using the song "Fortnight" in her stories...The song is about two people who broke up & are now in different relationships He is happy & secure in his & she's miserable in hers Just a chef's kiss of irony

Edited by Crews'n 4 a Brusin' - 4/27/2024, 01:27 AM

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oaklee did a video today. I think it's Adam who honestly has the PTSD. I know Bits thinks it's her, but in reality, it's him!

Also, in her video she says all her decoration crap is in the basement. What happened to the garage bins where Adam and his mother rearranged and organized it for her in 2020? She can never keep her stories straight.

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bri vacations. She doesn't travel. Disney, resorts, cruises, music festivals...those are vacations. And what the hell is up with her obsession with Morgan Wallen? I'm have no doubt Tay will be there making and make the entire thing about her. I am so sick of basic women and their worship of these two. It's such a dichotomy. If you believe everything Tay writes/sings as the long suffering victim of the patriarchy and crappy boyfriends and the face of feminism how can you also like a toxic man such as Morgan?

14.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Catlady @ 4/26/2024, 06:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 26/4/2024, 18:30) 
    For the people who subscribed to her first course was there any way to get part of money back through the Ohio Attorney General’s office. I remember some who did said they were scammed and were looking into ways to rectify the situation.

I never looked into it. I wish I did. She had the course on this 3rd party platform. She said we would always have access to the course so we could look back. The site no longer exists and disappeared maybe 6 months after I signed up.

The state of Texas successfully sued another influencer named Brittany Dawn because of her scammer fitness courses she sold online and Brittany was ordered to pay $400k to the state and can no longer legally sell products or services related to health or nutrition online. There are real consequences for online grifters if enough people go to the authorities. The state of Ohio needs to be made away of Bri's broken promises from the first course. Buying with the belief you will have lifetime access and no longer having that access is fraudulent on the seller's part.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m originally from a place with actual cowboys and country folks. NO ONE dresses like this! She’s so stupid. 🤦🏽‍♀️ And vain. Her IG stories today make me hate her more. Look at yourself in the mirror a little more. 🙄
    Attached Image
    IMG_2223

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127172 views