Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is Bits the 3rd wheel to that party? It seems that way. They're probably "sharing" everything! :sick:

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Kristen Cavallari manages to look cute, not skanky, even though she’s showing just as much skin as the other two. She has a little bit of class and is a successful business woman who does not exploit her children on social media.

Catlady, thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Bri’s course and incredibly unprofessional, exploitative behavior. So bad!

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Behaving this way is certainly not going to attract a good guy much less a rich guy. She's going backwards.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ARbumpkin75 @ 27/4/2024, 21:02) 
    Behaving this way is certainly not going to attract a good guy much less a rich guy. She's going backwards.

For real, sorry to say but women have to dress for what they want to attract. You wanna be used and treated like a hoe then dress like this bc any man who would respect a woman needs them to respect themselves. There are ways to look sexy and classy at the same time. This is not it. And I can guarantee you don't have a healthy marriage if you're dressing like that. You wouldn't want other men's attention and your husband wouldn't want other men looking at you like that. Men like that don't care because he cheating anyway. Just my opinion.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LoveEmily @ 26/4/2024, 19:26) 
    It's really not a good look when you get on your Youtube channel and cry about how "hard" it is to be the only financial supporter of your children and how your ex husband "doesn't contribute" and then the next week you are going on your, 4th vacation in 4 months that is probably costing thousands of dollars.

The fact people actually still support this vile woman is beyond me.

This. Why isn’t she being called out on this in COURT?! If I were Adam id take that latest video right to my lawyer, along with all of these videos and pics from these lavish vacations she is taking, and sue her for defamation of character.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    IMG_3220

IMG_3222

IMG_3221

QUOTE (MrsSleepyHead @ 27/4/2024, 21:48) 
    QUOTE (LoveEmily @ 26/4/2024, 19:26) 
    It's really not a good look when you get on your Youtube channel and cry about how "hard" it is to be the only financial supporter of your children and how your ex husband "doesn't contribute" and then the next week you are going on your, 4th vacation in 4 months that is probably costing thousands of dollars.

The fact people actually still support this vile woman is beyond me.

This. Why isn’t she being called out on this in COURT?! If I were Adam id take that latest video right to my lawyer, along with all of these videos and pics from these lavish vacations she is taking, and sue her for defamation of character.

Adam should take her to court for child support. Clearly she has a crazy disposable income.

7.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As bad as Bri's outfit is, the shorts on the desperate friend tops it all. And she's married? Wow, she looks so ridiculous.

8.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Miss Red Boots actually carried a Chanel to an outdoor music festival? :5153:

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They all look desperate to me. I’m all about letting people dress and do what they want. What i wont be all about is when that said people complain they can’t get a man they want. How she dresses will determine what she will attract. Not all attention is good. I think another poster mentioned this and i totally agree there is a say to look classy and sexy without showing anything.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    LOL 😂😂😂 her outfits are all hideous
    Attached Image
    7F97CF81-6E52-4EEA-8C91-1444DBCE9104

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her boob job is so bad. She should be embarrassed haha!

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Meets Kristen Cavallari first thing out of her mouth “ I’m a divorced mother of three”, omg put it on a T - Shirt and wear it around Stagecoach :hearty-laugh:

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she noticed somebody else's HUSBAND, thought to herself how cute he is..... and then recognized the wife? A so-called friend? Wow. Ladies, hang on to your men! She is so waiting for a massive nip slip to happen. I think she's still baiting Brad. It's so disturbing she's that close with HIS friends.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone else notice her eyes aren't "green" anymore? What, no fake contacts on this trip? haha. Faker.

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Bri must have been in her glory meeting KCav. That’s pretty much her idol.

Kristin Cavallari is supposedly 5’3”. They are wearing pretty much the same style of boots and Bri even has on a big hat. Just saying:

6A7C79EA-2138-4F3A-9C54-37773D25C2CA

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127467 views