Brianna K, Part 39 Things you'll never hear from Bri: The common denominator in my failed relationships is me, I'm the problem, it's me...🎶

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, Bri is really.... 5' 1"?

2.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll be generous and offer 5’2” but there is no way she is 5’4-5” like she has said in the past. The woman is a compulsive liar.

3.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Chanel bag her friend in the denim diaper is carrying is definitely a fake, and not even a very good one. I can tell by the seams in the bag just from the photos.

4.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would never carry a leather bag like that IN THE DESERT for a daytime concert. lol. Chanel or DHGate (it’s fake for sure), it’s just embarrassing. But this is a cougar who thinks crystalized denim underwear is also appropriate.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The skimpy outfits aren't the problem on Bri. It's hot there and she has the figure. It's the pleather skirt, boots and cowboy hat that scream "look at me, I'm a country girl!"

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thoughts on the chair throwing reel she just posted. Wonder how long she was planning this for IG. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her friend’s shorts are the ugliest, tackiest, sluttiest shorts I’ve ever seen and yes I’m pro wear whatever you want but with her fake ass tits and Botox lips it just is gross in its entirety.

8.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those shorts aren’t meant for anywhere outside of a strip club or maybe the pool in Vegas. If you are 18-25.

Does Bri even like country music? Everything with her is so performative. I would think she would have mentioned country music more often in the near decade she has been on YouTube. She doesn’t even use country style royalty free music.

9. Rissa18
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Her tacky new reel that she probably had planned to do before she even got to Stagecoach and tags the wrong Morgan 🤣😩

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok at this point I’m starting to feel sad for her. Being in your mid/late 30s and feeling like you need to dress like that to attract your “dream man.” If she were not so focused lately on finding her next husband, and really focused on self-love and wellness etc, then maybe I’d perceive these outfits differently—that is, she is dressing like that because she loves the outfits and feels good in them, not because she wants to attract a man. But at this point it’s just sad and desperate. This friend isn’t helping. She needs her old friends back :(

Also, she’d look so much better and actually cute in normal length cutoff jean shorts and a fun tank top, like what you see everyone else wearing in the background of her pivots.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why is there such a big gap between her boobs?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240428_080608_Chrome

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her implants are like in her armpits. She went to a bad Cleveland surgeon. If she’s so wealthy and travels all the time— why didn’t she go to LA or Miami to a good surgeon? lol

13.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Loooooong time lurker (you guys are part of my every day entertainment and I friggin LOVE YOU GUYS) I was checking in to see if anyone noticed her new eyeliner use.. she’s totally trying to look like Adam’s gf. Why is this what finally made me create an account? Haha

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I'm guessing no video today. Too busy partying & drinking. Thats what 3 weeks in a row now? Love the work ethic, Bri. Keep selling that course.

15.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Letters @ 28/4/2024, 16:19) 
    Loooooong time lurker (you guys are part of my every day entertainment and I friggin LOVE YOU GUYS) I was checking in to see if anyone noticed her new eyeliner use.. she’s totally trying to look like Adam’s gf. Why is this what finally made me create an account? Haha

I've been thinking that too, the blonde hair extensions, the shorter outfits, the partying and drinking (Audra is younger and isn't a mom). The cat she got, given that Audra's IG is mainly about her pets. And I think I posted it before, but remember the bangs that bits had in Hawaii, there's a photo of Audra on her IG from around that time wearing clip in bangs. So maybe the rumors about Adam having an affair were true all along, or Adam met her once they visited Ohio around the time that bits probably met Billygoat. And maybe her butterfly miscarriage was less to fool her viewers and more of an attempt to get Adam to stay.

911 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:36   127472 views