Group

Status
    Watch, all this will be in YouTuber Headline’s next video.😂🤣

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Snark is supposed to be fun, it’s not supposed to make your head explode. I’m sure Greg is real and I’m sure Brittany is 100% truthful. Is her jewelry a step up from Ali Express quality? Probably. Maybe they sent two e-mails asking about color options instead of one, and I’d be willing to bet they shelled out an extra 10 cents per piece for environmentally friendly packaging. Afterall, she’s not a monster.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bananacreampie @ 4/2/2024, 04:34 AM) 
    Watch, all this will be in YouTuber Headline’s next video.😂🤣

Oh please no :lol: ;_;

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossipfinder @ 4/2/2024, 03:00 AM) 
    You can reverse search even the towels Screenshot-20240401-205638-Chrome

Screenshot-20240401-205703-Amazon-Shopping

Just commenting to say you're doing an amazing job of bringing the receipts. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Receipts. 👏 Proof. 👏 Timeline. 👏 Screenshots. 👏

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Swedish dish cloths aren't made of 100% cotton, so you reverse image searched and found a different product with the same print. Not that it's necessarily expensive to produce swedish dish cloths, but that isn't what you found in the reverse image search.

Jewelry chain styles are produced in different materials ranging from cheap garbage to expensive solid gold of various karats and aside from color finsh you wouldn't know what it's made from just by looking at it.

Search gold herringbone chain and you'll find tons of results of varying quality that are all the same style and visually look the same. Just because aliexpress or temu sell items that look the same as what is on her website doesn't mean they're made of the same materials. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt because we don't know where they're sourced. If you find the same pendants and everything else then that would be interesting but finding 2 popular chain styles isn't enough to convince me.

I will say though that gold vermeil isn't expensive to produce and the prices on the website are quite high, but sterling silver plated with at least 10k gold is more expensive to produce than the listings you found. To use the term vermeil means there are minimal standards that must be met because vermeil actually has a definition (silver plated with at least 10k gold of 2.5 microns)

There are many jewelry businesses selling similar styles of gold vermeil jewelry for much higher prices than hers which I was surprised to find. Jewelry isn't something I usually buy online.

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I *think* some of her pieces , like the sun designs were custom made. However the generic chains were probably just sourced by others.

You need manufactures I *think* to put labels and package things. I could buy 1,000 $.01 necklaces from Temu but I need a place to put little labels tags on, stamp them with my logo, box them, ship them.....that's my understanding.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If she bought that jewelry from Ali express and tried to pass it off as real gold it would have been all over Youtube, that junk turns after a week. Some businesses just don't work out and she had a higher price point on that jewelry when her core audience is bargain Amazon hunters. YouTubers try a lot of things to see what will stick. Her cloths stuck because of the price point, and it's on Amazon. This is just my two cents.

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She learned from her essential oil “business” and invested more into the jewelry and home line, hence Ryan “working for her.” She likely stayed up late one night, the YouTube algorithm fed her an Amazon FBA vid and voila she’s an entrepreneur girlie.

As fun as it is to snark about her buying $0.02 necklaces from Temu and re-selling them for $95, it’s not entirely true but it’s also not that far off. I believe they invested more to get a very slightly better product (from Greg 😂) then still marked it way the hell up because it was gold plated or whatever and better than what you’d get on Amazon or at Claire’s. Then they bought a Porsche.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The way some of these “Bakers” will defend Brittany while posting about crotch rot and the like in other threads is just wilddd. Like how dare we accuse a scam artist of being dishonest.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 2/4/2024, 17:45) 
    She learned from her essential oil “business” and invested more into the jewelry and home line, hence Ryan “working for her.” She likely stayed up late one night, the YouTube algorithm fed her an Amazon FBA vid and voila she’s an entrepreneur girlie.

As fun as it is to snark about her buying $0.02 necklaces from Temu and re-selling them for $95, it’s not entirely true but it’s also not that far off. I believe they invested more to get a very slightly better product (from Greg 😂) then still marked it way the hell up because it was gold plated or whatever and better than what you’d get on Amazon or at Claire’s. Then they bought a Porsche.

I’ve seen those videos but definitely thought there had to be a scam element to it 😂

I mean I definitely get that there are going to be markups - every business does that to make money. I think by the way they explained it I literally thought he went to Italy and hand picked mid range quality pieces.
    I am relieved there is still a chance the quality is better than cheap quality.
    Even with the home line they have talked about trying to get the product JUST right and wanting the material to be this way or that and even getting a patent on her dish rack.
    You cant do that if it already exists on these other website correct?

I have zero experience with those types of websites. I haven’t bought anything from aliexpress, alibaba or even Temu. Though I have heard some people say they can get the same brand of xyz product on alibaba for less because it’s the same thing other businesses do.

QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 2/4/2024, 17:51) 
    The way some of these “Bakers” will defend Brittany while posting about crotch rot and the like in other threads is just wilddd. Like how dare we accuse a scam artist of being dishonest.

Whaaat?

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yeah what a huge relief that you are not worshipping a full-on liar. Whew.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she debuted that jewelry line, I only saw Carmela Soprano and could never see anything else.

The necklaces individually weren't bad, but the layering was TACKY.

Feidelson-EdieFalco

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 2/4/2024, 17:55) 
    Yeah what a huge relief that you are not worshipping a full-on liar. Whew.

Ok no need to be rude.

Having an opinion and using critical thinking to understand something isn’t worshipping.

I thought it would be interesting on both their parts if the two businesses were greatly fabricated by them both and would have them both lying in videos.
    It would also make sense why Ryan would want part of the YouTube channel if the two businesses he actually was part owner on were not very profitable.

15.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Be nice to each other.

208 replies since 2/4/2024, 01:34   35969 views