Brittany Vasseur-Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    We have no idea why ryan moved out. Speculating that the court's forced him to is just guessing. I have had friends going through divorce. And whenever one person starts to even whisper domestic violence, the lawyer will tell one of them to move out, Even if they are innocent to protect themselves. All you need is ryan accidentally Closing the door on britney's finger and all of a sudden, she's abused. I know lawyers who want to separate couples as soon as one couple starts hinting at domestic violence. So ryan's lawyer very Well, may have told them to get out of the house for his own safety to not be put in a position to be accused of more. You know how how women going through divorce claim their husband "pushed them" or "grabbed their arm". Lots. Accusing of DV in a divorce proceeding is not atypical.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I did read somewhere that if she can prove DV she won't have to pay spousal support, which could be one reason the new lawyer suggested it. The DV I don't believe was mentioned until the new lawyer came into play. I haven't heard her say anything lately, but she's pretty terrible about keeping her mouth shut.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I stopped watching her because of the nanny. She was shady about it and then when she revealed it, I started to think she probably has a maid, etc.
    More recently, i checked in again and she made a video stating she likes to take an hour to herself daily to read a book by the pool. One of her kids was not school age and again I found her unrelatable bc unless you have a nanny, how are you basking in sunlight reading a book by the pool as a mom of 2?

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The logo of Carter's school is clearly visible on his shirt in the Instagram story where he's cooking. $14,500 tuition a year.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 27/4/2024, 21:34) 
    The logo of Carter's school is clearly visible on his shirt in the Instagram story where he's cooking. $14,500 tuition a year.

Wow!

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How are we not talking about Brittany’s unhinged Amazon Live? I didn’t watch it but I saw YouTuber Headlines and oooooff!

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Probably because the live is from weeks ago and YTH took clips from a 30 minute live to make it seem like that’s all that was said 🤷🏼‍♀️

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 27/4/2024, 15:51) 
    I stopped watching her because of the nanny. She was shady about it and then when she revealed it, I started to think she probably has a maid, etc.
    More recently, i checked in again and she made a video stating she likes to take an hour to herself daily to read a book by the pool. One of her kids was not school age and again I found her unrelatable bc unless you have a nanny, how are you basking in sunlight reading a book by the pool as a mom of 2?

Honestly nanny or au pair, cleaning lady, etc doesn't bother me at all. I don't have them and wish I did. I'd have more time and be a better parent, less stressed in general, perhaps have any small amount of time for myself, maybe be able to earn more money. I don't understand why anyone would be upset if someone else has help. I'd love it but it isn't in the budget.

Is she alone when she's reading by the pool? I remember her posting an IG reel awhile ago showing that both kids know how to swim now. Could they be playing nearby?

QUOTE (Flamingos_are_real @ 1/5/2024, 08:06) 
    How are we not talking about Brittany’s unhinged Amazon Live? I didn’t watch it but I saw YouTuber Headlines and oooooff!

Was it recent? I missed it and try not to watch youtuber headlines but if it's worthwhile maybe I will

That doesn't seem excessively expensive for private school tuition to me because it's about the same where I live (nowhere near CA) but I send my kids to public school here

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No they were not with her. She was trying to be relatable by saying to recharge by reading alone by the pool like she does. I don't begrudge someone help but she is like Jen where she acts like she is like you and me when she is clearly not. Most of her audience are not woman of leisure who have time to daily read alone by the pool at their luxury home.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Garbage pail kids @ 5/1/2024, 09:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 27/4/2024, 15:51) 

Honestly nanny or au pair, cleaning lady, etc doesn't bother me at all. I don't have them and wish I did. I'd have more time and be a better parent, less stressed in general, perhaps have any small amount of time for myself, maybe be able to earn more money. I don't understand why anyone would be upset if someone else has help. I'd love it but it isn't in the budget.

Is she alone when she's reading by the pool? I remember her posting an IG reel awhile ago showing that both kids know how to swim now. Could they be playing nearby?

QUOTE (Flamingos_are_real @ 1/5/2024, 08:06) 

Was it recent? I missed it and try not to watch youtuber headlines but if it's worthwhile maybe I will

That doesn't seem excessively expensive for private school tuition to me because it's about the same where I live (nowhere near CA) but I send my kids to public school here

Right, it may not be expensive for private school but she was trying to say she was broke a little while back. If you’re broke you can’t afford that!

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 3/5/2024, 20:41) 
    QUOTE (Garbage pail kids @ 5/1/2024, 09:45 PM) 

Right, it may not be expensive for private school but she was trying to say she was broke a little while back. If you’re broke you can’t afford that!

She didn’t say she WAS broke.

She said she WOULD BE BROKE if the demands Ryan was making went through.

Cost of schooling - we go to private school but get financial so who knows. It’s unlikely they do with how much she likely makes but you can go from wealthy to broke real quick when going through a divorce.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’ll never not send her kids to school with Sivan Ayla’s kids. No matter the cost, no matter the distance. Spooky.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flamingos_are_real @ 5/3/2024, 11:34 PM) 
    She’ll never not send her kids to school with Sivan Ayla’s kids. No matter the cost, no matter the distance. Spooky.

Who is Sivan Ayla?

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It blows my mind that she would prefer staying in the house. If only half of what she is insinuating happened there, i would prefer a fresh start. Also, look at the condos she toured as her plan B... she wont be broke either way. I would be a downsize and she would not have her own pool... but broke? Even she felt gross saying it, no wonder she deleted it from the title of that video.

208 replies since 2/4/2024, 01:34   36010 views