Brittany Vasseur-Part 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 2/4/2024, 17:51) 
    The way some of these “Bakers” will defend Brittany while posting about crotch rot and the like in other threads is just wilddd. Like how dare we accuse a scam artist of being dishonest.

All of a sudden she's a scam artist? 🙄

QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/4/2024, 18:00) 
    When she debuted that jewelry line, I only saw Carmela Soprano and could never see anything else.

The necklaces individually weren't bad, but the layering was TACKY.

(IMG:https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5c53548...n-EdieFalco.jpg)

I'm not a fan of stacking jewelry myself but it's been a very popular trend for awhile now

2.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    We have repeatedly asked you all to be nice to each other. If we have to keep asking/warning we will lock the thread.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m sure I’ll find my way back to say my piece and have a good laugh at someone else’s expense when snarkable Brittany inevitably digs herself deeper into the mess she (mostly) created. Until then, I hope the obnoxiously pro-Brittany squad that definitely isn’t Brittany herself has fun defending her honor here. ✌️

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/4/2024, 18:00) 
    When she debuted that jewelry line, I only saw Carmela Soprano and could never see anything else.

The necklaces individually weren't bad, but the layering was TACKY.

(IMG:https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5c53548...n-EdieFalco.jpg)

Hey now - leave Carmela out of this! 😂

QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 2/4/2024, 20:16) 
    I’m sure I’ll find my way back to say my piece and have a good laugh at someone else’s expense when snarkable Brittany inevitably digs herself deeper into the mess she (mostly) created. Until then, I hope the obnoxiously pro-Brittany squad that definitely isn’t Brittany herself has fun defending her honor here. ✌️

It seems like most of us were trying to have a two-sided discussion here, not really strongly bashing or defending either party. You seem to have an issue with being rude to others & not knowing how to properly convey sarcasm.

There’s zero concrete proof that she was buying directly from Alibaba/etc & reselling, so it’s actually not cool to accuse anyone of being a scam artist without actual proof.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just saw this thread for the first time in a long time and wanted to say this couldn’t have happened to a trashier trash bag of a person. Brittany used to run in the same circles as Myka Stauffer and would do those follow us for a giveaway things on insta with her all the time. I was banned for pointing out she should probably not associate with someone who rehomed a person like a dog.

Karma ⭐️

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s all the same garbage and anyone can buy it and resell it. Tiffani Beaston has done it as well.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NormallyAbnormal @ 4/1/2024, 09:13 PM) 
    Every influencer you follow who launches their “passion product” is basically buying something for cheap on Alibaba and then re-selling it to you for an insane profit. There are YouTube videos and e-courses that teach you how to get rich quick so you too can buy yourself a Porsche with your followers money. You pay a teenager in a third world country a couple bucks to make you a logo, a factory in China will slap it onto the product package for a couple cents extra, and viola you are a business girlie. It’s a no brainer when you have blind followers but they’ll all tell you they were different and took the time to develop their products. That’s code for “I emailed someone in China and asked if the necklace came in rose gold.”

There are a LOT of YouTubers that are buying eyelashes for 25 cents a pair, putting them in a box, with their name on it, and reselling them for $15-@25 a PAIR! If there is a way to scam some money, you can bet a "Creator" has thought of it!!

One of the scams that really frost me is the "Trips", they organize a trip, with a company, then get dummies to sign up, depending on the number of people, not only is it free for the creator (everything!), but they potentially can also pocket a couple thousand dollars!!

Social media has replaced the streets for begging, scamming and panhandling!

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s to hoping.

IMG_1306

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fluffybunny05 @ 3/4/2024, 18:33) 
    I’m worried about Brittany 😢

The link doesn’t work to where you wanted to take it, but I know how to find it…I don’t know that we are allowed to post that information here but yeah…worrisome.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oops I am sorry if it’s against the rules, I can remove it.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fluffybunny05 @ 3/4/2024, 18:42) 
    Oops I am sorry if it’s against the rules, I can remove it.

ETA: I double checked we should not link any information like that in which private information is shared. Even if it’s public.

Can a moderator clarify whether we are allowed to share a link to a public record (I don’t believe so but want to me sure)

If not, are we allowed to summarize what is there? In this case if we can see certain legal motions filed, can we discuss it if we don’t share the files?

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    lipstick jungle

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    You can summarize it and share the link among yourselves in private messaging. Just don't clog the thread up with posts asking for the link.

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/3/2024, 07:26 PM) 
    You can summarize it and share the link among yourselves in private messaging. Just don't clog the thread up with posts asking for the link.

Thank you.

Motions of a TRO (temporary restraining order), Domestic Violence Protection and Order of Removal from Residence has been filed.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I shall wait until everything is done with their divorce

209 replies since 2/4/2024, 01:34   36099 views