Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 24/4/2024, 13:01) 
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/24/2024, 03:34 AM) 
    Time for title suggestions…

Microplastics in my soil, got them herpes on my face, out of breath all the time just from standing in one place. Sent the baby out of town to get some peace and quiet, working on this taste like summer body with my new all cream cheese diet

You are missing the booger and better help 😣

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 25/4/2024, 01:01) 
    Oh and what really big decision was made? Which bed to put the snapdragons? That's a big decision? Getting married is a big decision, quitting your job, or hooking up with a drunk straight guy in the bar down the street from my house, those are big decisions.

And all the fucking back and forth about where to plant the cilantro this bed, that bed, they're all the same fucking bed, becky! You have twenty north sides to put the god damned cilantro, just fucking pick one and get on with it.

I have never wanted to punch someone square in the tits more than I do right now.

Probably deciding if buy tomato starters or start better help?
    Idk, she couldn't get a straight sentence about BH. She is SOOOOO awkward when she tries to sponsor something...

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here you go...latest newsletter....happy Humping!

Happy Hump Day!

As I write this letter it is Tuesday afternoon. We have officially passed our average last frost date. I have finished starting seeds indoors. Last week, I began planting all my squash, gourds, luffa, and cucumbers, and in the next couple of weeks, they will be transplanted into the garden! Although I could have directly sown them, I have found better germination success by starting them indoors a few weeks before planting them outside.

I have also directly sown the drying beans I will be growing this year, along with some of the summer flowers we started indoors. I plan to plant out all the summer flowers over the next week whenever time allows.

It will be another two weeks or so before I plant out the peppers and tomatoes. I learned last year that these crops do not tolerate night temperatures below 45°F (8°C), as it can stunt their growth. This may be why I have always had small pepper plants. I will wait until the nighttime temperatures do not drop below 50°F (10°C) before planting them out.

In terms of culinary adventures, I am preparing a full Vietnamese dinner. I am currently attempting to make Phở from scratch. I have already prepared the broth and the filling for Vietnamese egg rolls, and I am excited to see how everything turns out! We have grandparents coming over for dinner, so it will be a nice quiet evening with hopefully some delicious food. I already know the broth tastes amazing; it's just a matter of frying the egg rolls perfectly.
    If you missed it last week, I went LIVE on YouTube where we made apple and strawberry hand pies. You can watch the recording here: Making Hand Pies, LIVE!. It was so much fun! I hope to do more live sessions as time allows.

I better get back to dinner. I still need to roll the egg rolls and fry them up. I have a yummy dipping sauce all ready for them.

Thanks for hanging out with me!
    Becky

4.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Apparently she has never seen the camel commercial. Wednesday is hump day not Tuesday.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Banned

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ofcourse5 @ 4/25/2024, 12:21 AM) 
    And the flaming moron can't multiply 5 x 3 and add a zero? If she's really that stupid, she shouldn't be raising a child. Poor kid is starting off in a hole since his mother can't read or math and she refuses to have print on anything in her house.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Banned

Status
    Anonymous
    I was thinking the same thing. I really feel for little Emitt. Wondering if much thought went in to having a baby- I think they decided later in their marriage? But, honestly, do you really want to pro create with a woman (granted she has deslexia - not her fault) who can not bother to improve herself with all resources available now? If B is at the top of her wheel meaning she has reached her potential, should she have had a baby. It just seems like it was the thing to do. Is she really that detached from her baby- it seems so. Doesn't her husband and family notice this? She can't be bothered to measure, she doesn't seem to care about detail which makes me wonder about her child rearing/motherly instincts. Did you see the baby's nursary....All beige and brown. No mobile, no pictures, no nothing for stimulation, aka not important and that would just cost money. Didn't her family gift her any clothes, toys, things that we give and buy for our newborn? And...the number of onsie's she had! one per day? 2 pair of pants that were gifted by subs. She thought she might need more. Ah, yep. She will need about 3 changes per day. The washing machine never stops. Does she ignore advice from her family, or do they just keep their mouth zipped to avoid a melt down from her.

Edited by Ollie 2 - 4/25/2024, 02:34 AM

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Banned

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ollie 2 @ 4/25/2024, 02:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (Ofcourse5 @ 4/25/2024, 12:21 AM) 
    And the flaming moron can't multiply 5 x 3 and add a zero? If she's really that stupid, she shouldn't be raising a child. Poor kid is starting off in a hole since his mother can't read or math and she refuses to have print on anything in her house.

Wait- what? She refuses to have anything in print in her house?what exactly does that mean?

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm thinking Josh probably demanded that Becky seek therapy because of her detachment to their son. Maybe the whole family got together, discussed Becky's absent nurturing skills, and decided on an intervention. And maybe, Josh threatened to leave with the boy unless Becky sought some help. 🤔

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ollie 2 @ 25/4/2024, 02:39) 
    QUOTE (Ollie 2 @ 4/25/2024, 02:10 AM) 

Wait- what? She refuses to have anything in print in her house?what exactly does that mean?

At one point, I think she was filling her spices maybe? She was talking about it being busy and distracting.. So no boxes, labels, etc with words. Poor baby E probably gets some brown blocks and a Pickler (sp?) Triangle to play with. When I made a comment about the kid needing stimulation and a print rich environment, I was swiftly reprimanded by the Bex leg humpers who told me this is the way she wants her home, how dare I say it may stunt the child's development and learning. What do I know, my youngest first words read were "Crunch N Munch"

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Banned

Status
    Anonymous
    O ohh that reminds me of the black (black for a nursary) box she pointed out to hide the baby wipes. She mentioned she didn't like the look of packaging.
    Speaking of black- what mother to be brings black night shirts and a black robe to a hospital to give birth to their baby???

11.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Title submission:

Hump day Tuesday, cold sore cream cheese diabetic meat sweats, no hole potato shaped bagels. Where does baby A live?

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I've had it @ 25/4/2024, 04:46) 
    I'm thinking Josh probably demanded that Becky seek therapy because of her detachment to their son. Maybe the whole family got together, discussed Becky's absent nurturing skills, and decided on an intervention. And maybe, Josh threatened to leave with the boy unless Becky sought some help. 🤔

No, it was a sponsorship for money. That's all. It's total BS that she even went to a session.
    Becky listens to no one, but her own stupid self. Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help.

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 25/4/2024, 12:49) 
    QUOTE (I've had it @ 25/4/2024, 04:46) 

No, it was a sponsorship for money. That's all. It's total BS that she even went to a session.
    Becky listens to no one, but her own stupid self. Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help.

Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help

It’s precisely for that reason that I’d never even consider Better Help’s services.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mrs Manners @ 25/4/2024, 13:50) 
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 25/4/2024, 12:49) 

Tons of you tubers have been sponsored by Better help

It’s precisely for that reason that I’d never even consider Better Help’s services.

Exactly the same way I feel!

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Do y'all watch Mrs. Crocombe? It's not just me, right?

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89782 views