Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She must have made a killing on those hosting courses. Now we can probably expect some sort of course or guide at least once a year.

I think she will do a general freezer meal guide. And despite the fact we've all seen her make the same freezer casseroles thousands of times, people will eat it up.

I can already imagine the comments about how amazing and helpful the guide is. "I'm a 67 year old grandmother and becky has taught me so much! It never occurred to me to cook eggs and sausage and make it a sandwich. Genius! Thanks Becky"

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't understand why you would pay money for something that she has demonstrated many times on her channel and thousands of other people have as well.

She's a grifter.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OMG…. @ 8/4/2024, 06:31) 
    That hair is something else!
    Mop Mop failed to teach health, hygiene and beauty at
    Home No-School

Leia, which is her brother Nate's wife is a gorgeous African American lady
    and could probably help Booger Bex style her natural curly hair
    She looks very well put together as do their children

I was kind of surprised to see her hair in that photo because there are videos of her with her hair down. Even one where she shows how she does her bun, I believe. Anyway, in those videos her hair is very straight! I honestly can not see her taking the time to flat iron her hair everyday. Maybe she tried to curl her hair then?

What are your thoughts? I think she has straight hair and that’s why she wears it in a bun all the time 🤷‍♀️

4.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who are the fools that buy meal guides anyway? Lazy brainwashed fools, I suspect. You can find EVERYTHING online for free, why would anyone pay money unless you are so deep in the koolaid of your favorite YT "star". Gag me!

5.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    All the breakfast recipes listed in the "new breakfast guide" for purchase are available on Becky's website (scratchpantry) for free. Why didn't she remove the recipes so her followers would purchase the breakfast recipe guide? She makes absolutely no sense!

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 8/4/2024, 00:28) 
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 4/7/2024, 02:36 PM) 
    We have angered the great Beckus Christ for she hath not blessed us on this day with her rambling nonsense

Hmmmmm, you're right.

I'm predicting a garden video. One where she strokes her seedeens with her hooker-fied nails.

If anyone is really "Jonesing" for a Becky video, you can watch the one made, last year, of her hand pollinating zucchini. www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bF4F8lAh1A

This video should come with a not safe for work warning! 🤣🤣🤣

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 8/4/2024, 07:04) 
    I do believe it was Becky who wrote the Vermont Compost newsletter, though I'm sure she had help. Maybe that Dartmouth professor who reviewed the first edition of the Ball Canning Book helped Becky edit her newsletter.

Seedlings, grow room and Vermont Compost, did she mention anything else? Oh, how easy it is to make homemade baklava because you guessed it... another dinner party! Planting will continue when she gets more Vermont Compost, I'm assuming she ran out of Vermont compost.

That newsletter reeks of AI. I've been experimenting with it lately for some corporate stuff, and I'm almost sure I could replicate her newsletter in ChatGPT with just a few key prompts.

Also, Becky, nobody on this planet believes your dinner parties consist of more people than possibly your parents or your in-laws. It's ok that you have no friends (often, women with close sisters don't) but please don't insult everyone's intelligence by pretending you do.

8.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I've had it @ 8/4/2024, 15:48) 
    All the breakfast recipes listed in the "new breakfast guide" for purchase are available on Becky's website (scratchpantry) for free. Why didn't she remove the recipes so her followers would purchase the breakfast recipe guide? She makes absolutely no sense!

I was just going to comment this same thing!

Literally all four of her groundbreaking, exclusive "breakfast recipes" are all there on her website. For free...and I'm sorry, if you need a recipe on how to make and assemble a breakfast burrito, an English muffin egg and bacon sandwich, a croissant sandwich (buy croissants at Costco, friends!), and a dump everything into a casserole recipe, you're as dumb as Becky.

Becky and her whole "team" of idiots, including Joshhhhh and the "family friend" who is her editor.

Grifting at its best. Wow.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hopefully one of her stans will write a thoughtful review of her guide on Goodreads.

https://help.goodreads.com/s/announcements...ks-to-goodreads

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (justcause @ 8/4/2024, 15:06) 
    I was kind of surprised to see her hair in that photo because there are videos of her with her hair down. Even one where she shows how she does her bun, I believe. Anyway, in those videos her hair is very straight! I honestly can not see her taking the time to flat iron her hair everyday. Maybe she tried to curl her hair then?

What are your thoughts? I think she has straight hair and that’s why she wears it in a bun all the time 🤷‍♀️

I suspect that her hair is seriously wavy, much like my own post chemotherapy.

If it is left long, the weight of the hair pulls out most of the curl. If cut shorter or layered, it can look pretty curly. That photo of her sitting on the back of the couch, her hair is definitely layered and shorter on the crown. That is where it looks curly with the longer layers more just wavy.

None of these hair “styles” are remotely flattering — they match her wardrobe and home decor 🤷‍♀️

11.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It was 2009, a good 15 years after the perm craze. Exactly enough time for Becky to hop on the trend

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It looks like a perm but I think she might have natural wavy hair also.

13.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    the scratch crotch breakfast guide is "a written form of how my brain works." holy shit, what's the written form of wind blowing through an empty tunnel?

and how her brain works? Here I thought reading Finnegans Wake was confusing

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 4/8/2024, 08:37 PM) 
    the scratch crotch breakfast guide is "a written form of how my brain works." holy shit, what's the written form of wind blowing through an empty tunnel?

and how her brain works? Here I thought reading Finnegans Wake was confusing

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    A WRITTEN FORM OF THE WAY HER BRAIN WORKS is the absolute last thing this already fucked up world needs.

Are any of you North Americans seeing this eclipse?

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89228 views