Becky is getting thicker, she and mop mop always bicker, she probably can’t spell the word quicker, and now she’s a nasty booger picker. Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Booger Becky the garden gnome from hell:
    Attached Image
    D702659A-7175-4A96-9EF1-87013B4CC542

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The potatoes would have had to heal over after she cut them, considering she bought them the day they were planting i don't think she'd have the foresight to do it correctly.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her breathing then breathelessness is profound... sorry just started watching :o:

Why did she not feed those slugs to her chickens?

4.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sure_sure_sure @ 4/16/2024, 01:30 PM) 
    lmao no she didnt.

JFC, she's in her 30's, married with a child and she writes 'when I grow up". Probably the most honest thing she has ever written though, she fully admits she is still a child and needs her parents. How it the world can she or her parents feel that planting potatoes in the freezing rain is important. No wonder Becky is so dense, it runs in the family.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Belly-acre @ 17/4/2024, 00:11) 
    A strategically placed bit of dirt on her face for her subs to comment on. It mysteriously disappears moments later.

Just me or do they all look stoned?
    Would explain a lot. Or just brain dead

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 4/15/2024, 06:31 AM) 
    Didn't see anyone else post her latest "newsletter"....so here it is....I guess Emmitt stayed home with the dog(s) or is part of "and kids". Horrible woman!!

Happy Sunday!

<snip>
    Today’s YouTube video shows me making a huge Greek-inspired dinner for some of my best friends who just moved back into town after living out of state for a few years! I am so happy to have them back,
    <snip>

Until next time,
    Becky

Sooo... is this the Bex equivalent of having a long-distance boy/girlfriend from Canada? No really, they do exist!

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Msbakesalot @ 4/16/2024, 12:35 PM) 
    She has reached a new low with her parents. Planting in the freezing rain to the point they need to take a hot shower to warm up is just beyond what I can wrap my brain around. She is a disgusting human being. Josh is a real POS to not get out there and help beyond a stupid trellis, there is NO WAY my husband would be ok with elderly parents in the rain doing manual labor for us.

A couple of years ago my Pops came over to help us with a project for the day, he wouldn't take no for an answer because that's the kind of guy he is - part of it included cutting and digging out a huge, gnarly stump so I got photos of him wailing on it with a mattock (the man was 72 at the time) to share with friends on the FB and you better believe my guy was right there taking turns with the hard labor. He wouldn't have dreamed of letting my dad do that kind of work alone (neither would I - unlike Bex my photo responsibilities took all of 5 minutes and then I was right there working with them). In fact, he specifically said, please make sure you take a pic of me doing work too - I don't want anyone to think your Dad was doing this all alone! Which, of course, cracked my Pops up. He then decided to make it a competition and everyone won back and leg pain...but the project got finished a day early!

8.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dad and Mom take showers before dinner because they have great hygiene skills…..

their daughter on the other hand who doesnt bathe often comes inside, sweaty and doesn’t wash her hands and opens the oven door…..

I’ve seen enough…..

😖

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    "I'd rather do this than go to the gym any day". Becky, moving two bags of compost and pushing a wheelbarrow isn't the workout you think it is. You probably should invest in a gym membership, you're out of breath from simply moving the shovel from your plate to your mouth. Also, perhaps, consider a pair of coveralls and a rain jacket instead of your winter jacket to do some gardening in. Also, as the potato connoisseur that her family is, wouldn't you chit the potatoes to get a better harvest? Those potatoes if chitted could have gone so much further.

10.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (episkey @ 17/4/2024, 01:55) 
    "I'd rather do this than go to the gym any day". Becky, moving two bags of compost and pushing a wheelbarrow isn't the workout you think it is. You probably should invest in a gym membership, you're out of breath from simply moving the shovel from your plate to your mouth. Also, perhaps, consider a pair of coveralls and a rain jacket instead of your winter jacket to do some gardening in. Also, as the potato connoisseur that her family is, wouldn't you chit the potatoes to get a better harvest? Those potatoes if chitted could have gone so much further.

Oh my god, that fucking jacket!!! She lives in the PNW and has ONE jacket?! You've got the money, Becky -- I know you don't have the bandwidth but invest in some more coats and jackets! You look like a fool going on one of your Costco runs...which is when we only see that tired, basic coat.

11.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Booger, please-a lengthy novel could be written about the stuff you are not the best at:
    Attached Image
    D47E0FB7-F148-47EF-A0FB-D132BD9FD7AF

12.     +26   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Belly-acre @ 4/16/2024, 08:10 PM) 
    Booger, please-a lengthy novel could be written about the stuff you are not the best at:

Soo....
    She WRECKED it!
    :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

13.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy shit, was Pop Pop so over this gardening in the cold rain nonsense, towards the end when it started to rain again (after Pops had to go inside *to warm up*) and Becky is once again just running around narrating what every body is doing (for her, what they're doing for her, mind you -- this is all HER vanity project) -- Pop's is laying down all Becky's bullshit amendments and she's trying to engage with him and he's short and snippy and giving one word responses.

Pops has had it! I feel like this 15 seconds of video is indicative of that family dynamic --- starts out with appeasing precious Becks, then turns into Becks taking advantage (come over and plant potatoes but then changes to planting like 3 or 4 more beds of stuff), now they're too deep in to back out because their thank you payment for doing all the work is a freezer burnt lasagna and oh dear, oh goodness, we couldn't possibly back out of dinner and tell Becky, enough is enough!

That video was embarrassing. She keeps the camera running to film her parents planting all the potatoes for her as she runs off to go meet with a goddamn "greenhouse rep." How convenient. What an utter entitled brat.

14.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Squirrel! Jones
    Mop and Pop are total enablers and
    deserve whatever they get
    So glad her Professional Editor removes all
    of the undesirable footage she takes
    She's ABUSIVE, a LIAR and an ASS

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a feeling this is some sort of religious service project for Pop. They probably donate their time to their disabled daughter once a month or so.

Funny how she almost slipped and gave us the name of the babysitter when she said to her mom "tell___to turn on the oven". Imagine a life where you have to edit yourself for fear of releasing too much info about your child on the internet. She could just edit it out of the video but she's lazy.

Also Josh looked kind of annoyed that he got roped into her shenanigans. She's got plenty of trellises out there. And I guess she's too weak to roll the wheelbarrow back up to the house so he had to come down and do it.

922 replies since 5/4/2024, 20:25   89228 views